Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Pete HENDRICKSON's Lost Horizons - Solutions?

Thanks for the information and welcome MacaddictJay.

Since my dropping of the ball as a "CtC-educated" filer (see my first post above), I've been looking here and elsewhere for alternative solutions to the IRS assault on my finances. In the category of "elsewhere," I found a website called "teamlaw.net" and its associated forum. In this thread, the forum takes up the topic of redemption of FRNs in lawful money, and has a different take than in this forum. Rather than copy/pasting this entire thread here, I ask that David and other readers of this forum visit the above link, and provide their feedback on this thread and/or the whole "Team Law" enterprise (they offer paid services in addition to the free areas of their site/forum).

The first post in the thread begins: "Can anyone comment on the suggestion that Sec.411 of Title 12 (Federal Reserve Act) is an inherent remedy?" and is answered by several posts and a comment from their Admin that states:
    (You don't seem to) understand that the FRN:
    Is not money;
    Is not a ?private credit instrument?; and,
    Is merely a rented transaction instrument.
    Thus, the use of the instrument creates no such ?contract? with Corp. U.S. binding anyone to pay income taxes. Any obligation to pay income taxes must come from the law and not from some such alleged implied but non-existent contract. In fact, it is highly unlikely that people are involved in the process of income tax paying obligations at all. The parties so involved in the process of paying income taxes are ?taxpayers??all of which have Taxpayer Identification Numbers. From the evidences we have seen and reviewed, we have never seen people that were taxpayers unless they were linked to the taxpayer through a general partnership.

The bottom line: though we are not aware of where you got that understanding from; it is not supported by what Team Law presented in our presentation of Myth 22!
    In the forum, "Myth 22" is a hyperlink which explains their take on what they categorize as a "patriot myth."

My criteria for choosing a personal defense/offense strategy with the IRS is more practical than theoretical. At this point, I care more about what will work than whose theory is correct. I'm not sure at this point if their core remedy and yours are mutually exclusive; it may be that an apparent conflict stems from different definitions of terms. Might there be a meeting of the minds here?

Quote Originally Posted by macaddictjay View Post
    Since my dropping of the ball as a "CtC-educated" filer (see my first post above), I've been looking here and elsewhere for alternative solutions to the IRS assault on my finances. In the category of "elsewhere," I found a website called "teamlaw.net" and its associated forum. In this thread, the forum takes up the topic of redemption of FRNs in lawful money, and has a different take than in this forum. Rather than copy/pasting this entire thread here, I ask that David and other readers of this forum visit the above link, and provide their feedback on this thread and/or the whole "Team Law" enterprise (they offer paid services in addition to the free areas of their site/forum).

The first post in the thread begins: "Can anyone comment on the suggestion that Sec.411 of Title 12 (Federal Reserve Act) is an inherent remedy?" and is answered by several posts and a comment from their Admin that states:

In the forum, "Myth 22" is a hyperlink which explains their take on what they categorize as a "patriot myth."

My criteria for choosing a personal defense/offense strategy with the IRS is more practical than theoretical. At this point, I care more about what will work than whose theory is correct. I'm not sure at this point if their core remedy and yours are mutually exclusive; it may be that an apparent conflict stems from different definitions of terms. Might there be a meeting of the minds here?
    Admin is Eric MADSEN up in Aurara, Colorado. He seems extremely clever but I find it impossible to teach him anything because he is a master of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming). He has weaponized it and admits doing so.

In the post you quote him describing or defining what Federal Reserve notes are. He is probably right. They are also stock certificates in the Fed according to many courts and I like to view them as insurance policies which I feel agrees with Eric in your post. - Well, sort of.

I will play around on the public forum at Team Law and maybe see if Eric has matured in being a little open minded. He has been around the block though, and is very intelligent.

I have found keeping things simple is just as effective as anything, but I do delve into the complicated.

If a system is tremendously arduous and complicated, it is safe to deduce that something is being hidden or deception is being perpetrated.

About three years ago I also looked into Team Law, because their research seemed thorough and intelligent. But then I quickly ran into the "beneficiary" hurdle which is evidenced in the thread to which you linked.
    Whereas I have no problem with compensating people for their labors and efforts, for it is written "the workman is worthy of his meat", I do have a problem with the secret society approach of Team Law.

If Team Law had insights which are liberating and conducive to the pursuit of happiness for many, then why wouldn't they want to make their material slightly more accessible?
    The more accessible they made it, the more popular and widespread it would become, provided it's any good.

If I wanted secret knowledge which can only be obtained by joining an exclusive club with membership fees then why wouldn't I join the Freemasons?
    Could Team Law be a branch of Freemasonry?
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    About three years ago I also looked into Team Law, because their research seemed thorough and intelligent. But then I quickly ran into the "beneficiary" hurdle which is evidenced in the thread to which you linked.
    Whereas I have no problem with compensating people for their labors and efforts, for it is written "the workman is worthy of his meat", I do have a problem with the secret society approach of Team Law.

If Team Law had insights which are liberating and conducive to the pursuit of happiness for many, then why wouldn't they want to make their material slightly more accessible?
    The more accessible they made it, the more popular and widespread it would become, provided it's any good.

If I wanted secret knowledge which can only be obtained by joining an exclusive club with membership fees then why wouldn't I join the Freemasons?
    Could Team Law be a branch of Freemasonry?
    Yes. Mormonism is a branch of Freemasonry. I have been shown by elders into the tabernacle area and it has many of the earmarks of the Lodge where Joseph SMITH derived the forms. It is likely that SMITH was shot for forming an unauthorized Lodge in Utah. There are many differences too though.

Eric is a Mormon.

I have found keeping things simple is just as effective as anything, but I do delve into the complicated.

If a system is tremendously arduous and complicated, it is safe to deduce that something is being hidden or deception is being perpetrated.
    From experience, the true remedies are based on very simple principles but the concepts and linkages can be 'complex' or seem so. Some of them might be so simple that it might take a while (for some even years) for it to sink in.
    Last edited by allodial; 05-17-12 at 03:15 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Yes. Mormonism is a branch of Freemasonry. I have been shown by elders into the tabernacle area and it has many of the earmarks of the Lodge where Joseph SMITH derived the forms. It is likely that SMITH was shot for forming an unauthorized Lodge in Utah. There are many differences too though.

Eric is a Mormon.
    Very interesting, thank you for explaining this David.
    I had not been aware of the Mormon connection with Team Law.

This reminds me of George MERCIER's Invisible Contracts. When I began to read it, at first it made all kinds of sense to me until it got into the Mormon theology discussions, at which point it stopped making sense.

I like to think though that I can learn something from everyone and everything that I come across.
    Treefarmer

Hello and good day.
    macaddictjay, as I find myself in similar circumstance I was wondering how you were making out....

Treefarmer, you mentioned a 72 hour window for proper use of the R4C. Can you expound on this significance? If I have not R4C within this time window what is the effect? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by hobgoblin View Post
    Treefarmer, you mentioned a 72 hour window for proper use of the R4C. Can you expound on this significance? If I have not R4C within this time window what is the effect? Thank you.
    It appears that 72 hours is the customary and traditional time span for considering a contract offer. If after 72 hours the offer has not been refused, it may be regarded as accepted.

Timing is everything, but who counts the hours?
    I once R4C'd a wage garnishment which was 2 months old, but I successfully R4C'd it within 72 hours of discovering it's origin.

In the federal enclave which is traditionally called "my mailbox" there may be contract offers which I don't know about yet, because that federal enclave is a quarter mile away from a place I call my home on earth, and therefore I don't check it every day.

I count those 72 hours from the time that I discover a contract offer. This has worked well for me so far.
    If I'm not ready to deal with paperwork, let's say on a Friday afternoon with the Sabbath hours drawing near, I don't even go near that federal enclave.

I also have CtC experience, and if you look around the forum you will find my posts on the matter.
    The LoR has worked well for me and DH, and we've learned a lot in the process; like how to avoid excessive paperwork and persecution from the IRS for example and how to contract more successfully.
    Treefarmer