Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parasites

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb Parasites

Hello All,

Recently I have had success eradicating parasites from my body, not even knowing if that was the problem I was faced with. It has been quite the journey and probably the reason why I discovered all the inconsistencies in the world today relating to big pharma, banking, and control of the food supply. It would be weird to say I'm almost grateful for this experience because it has facilitated an awakening of some sort. However "woo-woo" that sounds.

Due to the nature of going to the doctor, in Canada, I was basically on my own if a drug could not fix my issue. I was buying countless supplements and experimenting on my body through trial and error. Symptoms of anemia, fatigue, food intolerance I never had before, bloating, gas, brain fog and all sorts of symptoms associated with all kinds of different ailments. I had tried juicing celery, colloidal silver, store bought bone broth fasts up to 72 hours, elimination diets, steady workouts, and eating organic. Nothing seemed to be actually working or sustainable.

Finally I came across a holistic Dr. (https://drjessmd.com/) that focused on the root cause of disease. She focuses on mold, stealth viral infections, parasites, and heavy metals. I am fairly healthy so process of elimination out of those 4, the parasites would be the most likely cause of illness. I read a posted about parasites and parasite cleanses. I was basically on my last leg not knowing what to do next so I thought it was worth a shot. This pointed me to the 2 holistic practitioners on this website (https://microbeformulas.com/collections/products) and the Mimosa Pudica Seed supplement. I decided to buy the full moon kit. As apparently parasites have a life cycle relating to the full moon. These supplement paired with a coffee enema a day for 30 days produced results of 3+ parasites of 12"-24" in length exiting my body over the course of the last 2 weeks of the 30 day period. However horrifying that may sound I am almost in disbelief that I had found something that worked. A solution.

I think everyone on this website is looking to get parasites off of they're back in one sense or another. Whether it be banking, health, or spirituality.

Just thought I would share this information, because it helped me immensely.

For the skeptics.. Beware, this could be internet voodoo. Better research for yourself.

A parasite makes the host think the freeloader, the parasite, is its baby, part of its body, to convince the host to actually protect the parasite over itself. It needs to block the host from realizing it’s being taken over.

Same is true for our most insidious parasite, central banking. Banksters have persuaded governments and voters that they need to protect banks, and even need to bail them out when they become predatory and face collapse. Governments and politicians are persuaded to save banks instead of saving the economy, as if the economy can’t function without private banks, free from prosecution when they commit fraud. This means saving creditors – not the indebted 99 Percent.

Here is Canadian former central banker, William White, admitting "the banks do actually create money out of nothing."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a8pz6lXyqE&t=631
    Last edited by marcel; 07-11-20 at 01:11 AM.

Thank you Jroc;

This strikes a chord with me. I recently spent a week on manna - inedic. Meaning not a bite of food. As I was convinced that the fecal material had been evacuated then I began wondering why I had not become skinny. Marcel hit the nail on the head.

There is a parasite or three hiding in my thoughts. My instincts were telling me that the manna (monatomic gold) had connected the bacterial (tiny parasites) directly to God. That my ego was no longer taking the superiority complex to intercede like intellectualizing God was the priest. So without my ego in the way insisting that the conduit was psyche and conscious thought, the bacteria was being fed from on high. (Talk about woo-woo!)

You have reminded me about the larger parasites. I met a fellow who would engage certain patients in enema cleansing. He told me about watching the parasites in the clear tubing and I was rather amazed, and now surprised that I had misplaced the memory. But Marcel explains that.

I heard you can load a mouse with a dropper of probiotics and it will start courting the house cat. Sure enough ten minutes and the mouse's immune system is completely disabled for the bacteria to grow unchecked, and a large portion of it has moved into a much larger intestinal tract. So this domain of tiny creatures, population three times of humans, seems quite capable of governing thoughts. And so likewise we slogan "Death and Taxes..." and rationalize "Sustainable Debt" and other absurdities out of a need to be fed upon?

Sounds a bit messy but I am good at developing a system to prevent spills. What brand of coffee?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thank you Jroc;

This strikes a chord with me. I recently spent a week on manna - inedic. Meaning not a bite of food. As I was convinced that the fecal material had been evacuated then I began wondering why I had not become skinny. Marcel hit the nail on the head.

There is a parasite or three hiding in my thoughts. My instincts were telling me that the manna (monatomic gold) had connected the bacterial (tiny parasites) directly to God. That my ego was no longer taking the superiority complex to intercede like intellectualizing God was the priest. So without my ego in the way insisting that the conduit was psyche and conscious thought, the bacteria was being fed from on high. (Talk about woo-woo!)

You have reminded me about the larger parasites. I met a fellow who would engage certain patients in enema cleansing. He told me about watching the parasites in the clear tubing and I was rather amazed, and now surprised that I had misplaced the memory. But Marcel explains that.

I heard you can load a mouse with a dropper of probiotics and it will start courting the house cat. Sure enough ten minutes and the mouse's immune system is completely disabled for the bacteria to grow unchecked, and a large portion of it has moved into a much larger intestinal tract. So this domain of tiny creatures, population three times of humans, seems quite capable of governing thoughts. And so likewise we slogan "Death and Taxes..." and rationalize "Sustainable Debt" and other absurdities out of a need to be fed upon?

Sounds a bit messy but I am good at developing a system to prevent spills. What brand of coffee?
    The brand of coffee I would use is KION. I cannot get it in Canada currently, so I am using a different brand of medium roast of less quality. It is a product of a biokacker by the name of Ben Greenfield.

This begs the question, Who is the parasite?

I have experienced a lot of enlightened moments now by understanding that my cerebral brain is the esophagus for the real Unity-thinker - the bacterium. In its feed and be fed upon world where the nutrients are mostly chi energy in cytoplasm, these bacterium are all processing in parallel and quantum bliss.

The shark strikes me as a great example. It drives a bacteria farm from tooth to tail. Not much need for any brain development, just a culture machine. Some of the foremost experts about gastrointestinal and microbiology put this notion into my head.

The moment I discovered the vaccine for COVID-19 is found by stimulating the DNA in the oroxylum indicum stem cells with in vitro resonant frequencies the active COVID-19 pneumonium in China became panicked and killed off its hosts. That was April 17th, 2020 five days before I even ordered the DNA!

Name:  China Deaths COVID-19.jpg
Views: 806
Size:  80.5 KB

Name:  China Deaths COVID-19 oroxylum indicum order history.jpg
Views: 617
Size:  120.3 KB

Hands free video? Poke a hole in a sturdy face mask for the video camera lens.

Name:  bat tree oroxylum indicum Indian Trumpet Midnight Terror.jpg
Views: 487
Size:  414.8 KB

Name:  COVID-19 Disinfection in the Water Hole.jpg
Views: 507
Size:  685.5 KB

This opens up a whole universe of possibilities, reversing the host with the parasite. We have always been developing opposing thumbs and larger brain capacity, fire and farming/ranching to feed the rapid-growth population of the ruling species. The tapeworm, fluke or whatever is an interceding cancer - an interloper.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-11-20 at 04:59 PM.

This last assertion is substantiated by Hulda Rutger CLARK being laughed to Mexico for asserting that a Central South American intestinal fluke was the cause of all cancer. There she continued to compile reams of testimonials that her technique cures cancer of all sorts.

Anybody studied in electronics will see her elegant technology is only a comparator of the simplest design:

Name:  circuits.jpg
Views: 537
Size:  42.3 KB

Intestinal flukes, especially this one, vibrate at resonant frequencies identical to most cancer growths and cells. Had Hulda only contacted a competent electrical engineer before publishing her presumptions things might look a lot differently.

Name:  broad band antenna.JPG
Views: 506
Size:  105.8 KB

Name:  signet extraction.JPG
Views: 455
Size:  100.0 KB

This is where I got my idea for the raw data subtraction curing SARS in 2003. Simply subtract the slide and cover from the tissue for that signet. Or subtract the diseased tissue from the healthy tissue for the disease signet.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    This last assertion is substantiated by Hulda Rutger CLARK being laughed to Mexico for asserting that a Central South American intestinal fluke was the cause of all cancer. There she continued to compile reams of testimonials that her technique cures cancer of all sorts.

Anybody studied in electronics will see her elegant technology is only a comparator of the simplest design:

Name:  circuits.jpg
Views: 537
Size:  42.3 KB

Intestinal flukes, especially this one, vibrate at resonant frequencies identical to most cancer growths and cells. Had Hulda only contacted a competent electrical engineer before publishing her presumptions things might look a lot differently.

Name:  broad band antenna.JPG
Views: 506
Size:  105.8 KB

Name:  signet extraction.JPG
Views: 455
Size:  100.0 KB

This is where I got my idea for the raw data subtraction curing SARS in 2003. Simply subtract the slide and cover from the tissue for that signet. Or subtract the diseased tissue from the healthy tissue for the disease signet.
    How do you inoculate the body with these frequencies? by earbud? or would it be just as effective through a concert speaker?

The wiring in the earbud, at least from Dollar Tree is not shielded. Because the earbud is designed for ears people keep thinking that you plug them into your ears. No. just wrap the wire around your cell phone while it is on a call, transmitting at 4G-5G. I took a photo to simplify the explanation.

Name:  signet on cell phone carrier.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  301.4 KB

The frequencies are adjusted in vivo. For living tissue so the light is provided by the cell phone and the frequencies will be effective to devitalize the COVID-19 wherever that light shines, through your body. And the frequencies resonate compensating for the 1/3 speed of light in a vacuum and diffraction too.Attachment 6045

P.S. In other words there is no reason with this invention to have the earbuds in your ears. If you wrap any other wires around the cell phone, they might be shielded wiring and defeat the coil's purpose.

Patent US7280874B2 determining resonant frequencies.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-13-20 at 08:28 PM.

5gb cell towers and harmonic microsystems and getting vaccinated against technology ?

Moar cowbell.
    For individuals under the age of forty the risk is so minuscule as to be negligible. For healthy people aged 40 to 49 the chances of dying are 60 out of 100,000 which is less than one’s yearly chances of dying of an injury.

What we have is journalistic malpractice.
    https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/07/...c-malpractice/
    Last edited by marcel; 08-02-20 at 11:08 AM.