Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
Thank you Jroc;

This strikes a chord with me. I recently spent a week on manna - inedic. Meaning not a bite of food. As I was convinced that the fecal material had been evacuated then I began wondering why I had not become skinny. Marcel hit the nail on the head.

There is a parasite or three hiding in my thoughts. My instincts were telling me that the manna (monatomic gold) had connected the bacterial (tiny parasites) directly to God. That my ego was no longer taking the superiority complex to intercede like intellectualizing God was the priest. So without my ego in the way insisting that the conduit was psyche and conscious thought, the bacteria was being fed from on high. (Talk about woo-woo!)

You have reminded me about the larger parasites. I met a fellow who would engage certain patients in enema cleansing. He told me about watching the parasites in the clear tubing and I was rather amazed, and now surprised that I had misplaced the memory. But Marcel explains that.

I heard you can load a mouse with a dropper of probiotics and it will start courting the house cat. Sure enough ten minutes and the mouse's immune system is completely disabled for the bacteria to grow unchecked, and a large portion of it has moved into a much larger intestinal tract. So this domain of tiny creatures, population three times of humans, seems quite capable of governing thoughts. And so likewise we slogan "Death and Taxes..." and rationalize "Sustainable Debt" and other absurdities out of a need to be fed upon?

Sounds a bit messy but I am good at developing a system to prevent spills. What brand of coffee?
The brand of coffee I would use is KION. I cannot get it in Canada currently, so I am using a different brand of medium roast of less quality. It is a product of a biokacker by the name of Ben Greenfield.