Thread: The Good Side of 5G

The Good Side of 5G

Like anybody I am biased about "5G". I asked the salesgirl what "G" meant, of course being curious about anything G. She said it was nothing more than a sales slogan, for a faster technology in cell phones. I recall we went from the 47M cordless to 800M wireless, then to 900M and beyond to 2.4G (2G), 3.4G (3G), 4.3G (4G) and now, 5G focused for now around 5.75GHz.

Name:  5.745 GHz 8 7 2020.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  172.0 KB

I just took that photo here in my office.

Now look this over a moment and discover yourself "tickle the capsid". This uses 5G tech to convince the COVID-19 virus that it is already nestled safely within the cytoplasm of a healthy cell so that it will disassemble the outer Faraday Cage icosohedron exposing the RNA of the virus to the devitalizing resonant frequencies signet. First try understanding how the pineal gland works to regulate melatonin and dimethyltryptamine with the sidereal cycle (day and night). We regulate the passage of time from witching hour - 3-4 am and noon. At noon we are witnessing the most bending of light from the sun and mostly from its gravitation pull on the starlight around it. During witching hour we witness light being straight, especially from the earth's shadow directly up in the midnight sky. And so the time passes much more quickly for us and attuned to the Fine Structure Constant while the people slumber, and the experience has us immersed in the most timely manner at noon. The balancing of parallel (all at once) and serial (logic, reasonable cause and effect) happens in the third ventricle.

So examine the spectrum analyzer within the pineal gland:

Name:  Myeloconia dimensions.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  253.9 KB
    Myeloconia is brain dust. It tunes us into the cosmic orchestra but you must decalcify your pineal grand of the hydroxyapatite concretions, that work as a Faraday Cage.

Notice in particular that I have the dimensions and can calculate the resonant frequency in vivo (within living tissue). Knowing this will go a long way calming you down after reading the alarmist article. See the attached patent if you don't think this is a real thing.

Name:  COVID-19 capsid horn sweep figures.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  598.7 KB

For demonstration by photos I will use the center frequency for a trigonometrical segment.

Name:  water hole COVID-19 capsid horn figures.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  646.4 KB[/CENTER]

And we find the true resonant frequency in vivo is in the Petahertz. Tuning light might not be a problem there but for my lab, too expensive. So I bring it down to the highest frequency I can generate, by 19 octaves, to 3.54 GHz. While my signal generator will generate that frequency my spectrum analyzer will not show it to us. So I am going to pretend the resonant frequency is 5.725 GHz with the spectrum analyzer centered on the 5G phones, with a 100 MHz span to each side.

Following is an article posted here:

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Telecommunications companies worldwide, with the support of governments, are poised within the next two years to roll out the fifth-generation wireless network (5G). This is set to deliver what is acknowledged to be unprecedented societal change on a global scale. We will have “smart” homes, “smart” businesses, “smart” highways, “smart” cities and self-driving cars. Virtually everything we own and buy, from refrigerators and washing machines to milk cartons, hairbrushes and infants’ diapers, will contain antennas and microchips and will be connected wirelessly to the Internet. Every person on Earth will have instant access to super-high-speed, low- latency wireless communications from any point on the planet, even in rainforests, mid-ocean and the Antarctic.

What is not widely acknowledged is that this will also result in unprecedented environmental change on a global scale. The planned density of radio frequency transmitters is impossible to envisage. In addition to millions of new 5G base stations on Earth and 20,000 new satellites in space, 200 billion transmitting objects, according to estimates, will be part of the Internet of Things by 2020, and one trillion objects a few years later. Commercial 5G at lower frequencies and slower speeds was deployed in Qatar, Finland and Estonia in mid-2018. The rollout of 5G at extremely high (millimetre wave) frequencies is planned to begin at the end of 2018.

Despite widespread denial, the evidence that radio frequency (RF) radiation is harmful to life is already overwhelming. The accumulated clinical evidence of sick and injured human beings, experimental evidence of damage to DNA, cells and organ systems in a wide variety of plants and animals, and epidemiological evidence that the major diseases of modern civilization—cancer, heart disease and diabetes—are in large part caused by electromagnetic pollution, forms a literature base of well over 10,000 peer-reviewed studies.

If the telecommunications industry’s plans for 5G come to fruition, no person, no animal, no bird, no insect and no plant on Earth will be able to avoid exposure, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to levels of RF radiation that are tens to hundreds of times greater than what exists today, without any possibility of escape anywhere on the planet. These 5G plans threaten to provoke serious, irreversible effects on humans and permanent damage to all of the Earth’s ecosystems.

Immediate measures must be taken to protect humanity and the environment, in accordance with ethical imperatives and international agreements.

5G will result in a massive increase in inescapable, involuntary exposure to wireless radiation
    Ground-based 5G
    In order to transmit the enormous amounts of data required for the Internet of Things (IoT), 5G technology, when fully deployed, will use millimetre waves, which are poorly transmitted through solid material...

Whats the point of exposure I think we have long past stopping any municipalities from amalgamation. Its bundling incorporated and non incorporated rural areas into the electronic experiment. Forget your city its got no pity the week has 7 days butt u dont feel shitty on wednesdays
    Attached Images Attached Images

See the new peak at 5.725 GHz?

Name:  5.745 GHz with 5.725 GHz from signal generator.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  167.1 KB

Here we go.

Name:  5.745 GHz with 5.725 GHz from signal generator 8 7 2020.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  423.6 KB

Now you get the picture. We can find the frequency as a carrier, to disassemble and expose the COVID-19 RNA while inside a victim's lungs and send the devitalizing signet in to destroy the virus, to the patient in the ICU on a respirator. I will show you the setup in a bit.

evolving devolvements

5G is an oscillation. Activity. Electrostatics is building of charge. The effect of the latter is to devolve genetic mutation. Anti-cancer.

In other words there became an elite capitalism in Wuhan, amid the high energy of a 5G cell tower (oscillation enabling high information potential). The wealthy Chinese were dining on freshly butchered caged animals and eating raw exotic meats from around the world, which included bats infected with SARS, the older corona virus. I cured the world of this in 2003 and have shown the details many times here. These living proteins coupled with each other in the gastric juices and empowered by the light energy (electromagnetic field) of the 5G cell tower in order to build a better mechanism for survival. Namely the novel coronavirus is suited with a sturdier Faraday cage and that is aromed in a more specific neuropeptide that is very attracted to the Type II pneumecite cell in the alveolar, the tiny air sacs in the lungs where the oxygen/carbon dioxide gas exchange takes place with the blood. This improvement disables the host but kills slowly, enabling the virus to find living cytoplasm in which to propagate.

The sturdier capsid (envelope) enables the virus to be airborne and to better shield from devitalizing radiation like the COVID-19 Rife Signals in vivo calculated in the above linked patent. A Faraday shield. So I have devised a strategy to "tickle the capsid" and tell it that it is in a host cell, whether it is or not. It disassembles and is subject to the devitalizing signet.

I invented the SD Card in the early '80's.

We have a charge compression in action called Delta Q. I could not find the graph I like so I drew one:

Name:  ferroelectric delta q graph.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  80.1 KB

Electrostatics is by nature the study of no Delta Q, Delta designates a change in. Static designates, no change in. So for time travel I chose to become interested/expert in where that change in charge comes from and where it goes. Ergo the abrupt references lately to the bending of light (gravity creation) going on around the sun, as a large mass and gravitational celestial body.

Now maybe you get a glimpse of how 5G facilitated the evolution/change in the SARS virus carried by the bat, as it was struggling for protein-level survival among disassociated food chain raw meats in a stomach acid bath. High energy oscillation facilitated change among the desire to stay alive. Whereas electrostatics will devolve these kinds of change even reviving ancient genetic codes.