5G is an oscillation. Activity. Electrostatics is building of charge. The effect of the latter is to devolve genetic mutation. Anti-cancer.

In other words there became an elite capitalism in Wuhan, amid the high energy of a 5G cell tower (oscillation enabling high information potential). The wealthy Chinese were dining on freshly butchered caged animals and eating raw exotic meats from around the world, which included bats infected with SARS, the older corona virus. I cured the world of this in 2003 and have shown the details many times here. These living proteins coupled with each other in the gastric juices and empowered by the light energy (electromagnetic field) of the 5G cell tower in order to build a better mechanism for survival. Namely the novel coronavirus is suited with a sturdier Faraday cage and that is aromed in a more specific neuropeptide that is very attracted to the Type II pneumecite cell in the alveolar, the tiny air sacs in the lungs where the oxygen/carbon dioxide gas exchange takes place with the blood. This improvement disables the host but kills slowly, enabling the virus to find living cytoplasm in which to propagate.

The sturdier capsid (envelope) enables the virus to be airborne and to better shield from devitalizing radiation like the COVID-19 Rife Signals in vivo calculated in the above linked patent. A Faraday shield. So I have devised a strategy to "tickle the capsid" and tell it that it is in a host cell, whether it is or not. It disassembles and is subject to the devitalizing signet.

I invented the SD Card in the early '80's.

We have a charge compression in action called Delta Q. I could not find the graph I like so I drew one:

Name:  ferroelectric delta q graph.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  80.1 KB

Electrostatics is by nature the study of no Delta Q, Delta designates a change in. Static designates, no change in. So for time travel I chose to become interested/expert in where that change in charge comes from and where it goes. Ergo the abrupt references lately to the bending of light (gravity creation) going on around the sun, as a large mass and gravitational celestial body.

Now maybe you get a glimpse of how 5G facilitated the evolution/change in the SARS virus carried by the bat, as it was struggling for protein-level survival among disassociated food chain raw meats in a stomach acid bath. High energy oscillation facilitated change among the desire to stay alive. Whereas electrostatics will devolve these kinds of change even reviving ancient genetic codes.