Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Basic yet excellent introduction to money.

Basic yet excellent introduction to money.

Worth the watch if you are rusty or don't have an idea how it works.

caught in throat

I choked at:

But for me, that was when the video should have become interesting. However we did not get any of the explanation about what replaced gold metal, the fixed exchange rate.

Name:  Fed Assets 7 27 2020.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  215.2 KB

Footnote 2 especially explains why gold is still earmarked at $42.22/fine troy ounce. Without this bridge to cybercurrency, it is just pure magic. And as such leaves people bewildered.

Public Law 94-564.

What did you choked at, it didn't come through clearly. Also, David, you are way advanced on the topic and this is a good introduction in my view, my simple opinion of course. And I think it is pure magic indeed, notwithstanding the ancient link to gold as a

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    What did you choked at, it didn't come through clearly. Also, David, you are way advanced on the topic and this is a good introduction in my view, my simple opinion of course. And I think it is pure magic indeed, notwithstanding the ancient link to gold as a
    Thanks for presenting the video. And I mean that because I learn how to better communicate and sometimes it is from spotting gaps. So I will explain more carefully.

There is nothing behind cybercurrency. A digital transaction is not a real thing, and securing it with a blockchain does nothing to make it more so a real thing. This leaves the earmark of a pyramid scheme - a multi-level management strategy.

In the video, it shows NIXON taking the US Dollar off the gold standard. That does not mean, like the video implies, that the only thing backing the US Dollar was "Trust". The US Dollar exchange rate domestic to foreign was removed from the fixed (gold) exchange rate to the floating (SDR) exchange rate. SDR is for Special Drawing Rights. My working definition for SDR is, The measure of social blind endorsement of the private credit issued by the local central bank. It is a basket of five nations that are exemplary for hoodwinking the general public into endorsing private credit.

And I think it is pure magic indeed, notwithstanding the ancient link to gold as a...
    Looks like you were interrupted.

Alchemy, not magic. www.tinyurl.com/mannasulfurburns Admittedly the distinction is easy to miss.

Name:  SeizeGold.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  64.2 KB

The word trust comes up though, IMF Trust Fund.

You make the leap into MLM with cybercurrency and the video tries making you think that NIXON made that leap. True, in a way but you need the explanation in order to evaluate the risk of investment. The Federal Reserve note is dependent, as with other central bank currencies, on endorsement. That is what forms the SDR. The growth, or investment potential and risk management of cybercurrency depends on a few people with sales skills convincing a lot of suckers into losing their money. This is the only thing growing any value in cyberspace. Blockchain provides a secure environment for the MLM to operate.

Growing the value of the MLM scam is the only reason one can simply invest say $500 today and hope to sell that same bitcoin a year from now for more, say $650. Or buy more things of greater value later. This is because the MLM scammers are finding suckers who never get to cash in at all. I know this from the brain trust, especially one suitor who invested a bundle but was never able to get it back out. Small shill amounts lure people into thinking they can get bigger amounts out. But the bigger investments are already spent by the few MLM managers. The "Uplinks".

This all smacks of ancient moneychangers.

I am not trying to be critical but you stir some baggage.

Name:  manna starfire discovered PETRIE.jpg
Views: 400
Size:  295.9 KB

Most people don't even consider this factoid important. Much less do people ponder why in the world would the ancient Egyptian-Mesopotamians be reducing gold into powder just to store it at Hathor Temple.

What was the plan?

I know from direct neurochemical and mysticomimetic testing and experience that the glow around Moses' head after the Burning Bush event was superconductive metalofullerenes in his third ventricle. This resulted in a Kundalini breakthrough. So the plan was a racial ascension for humanity, planned by Enke YEHOWAH and likely the plan was thwarted by Enlil YEHOWAH who was always screwing things up for us with invasions and floods etc.

This becomes the true value of gold - pure gold - the Philosopher's Stone.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just to keep you thinking...

Name:  metallofullerenes gold palladium.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  229.3 KB

Name:  metallofullerenes palladium gold.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  230.5 KB

Name:  C60 Fullerent superconductor transform.png
Views: 581
Size:  43.4 KB

Name:  gold Au palladium Pd nanoparticle pump.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  255.4 KB

Name:  gold Au palladium Pd nanoparticle pump tRMS.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  375.6 KB

This really does not require much gold at all for private explorations. And it does not require but a fraction of the tons found at Hathor Temple. But we get a glimpse of the payoff awaiting the diligent "slaves" who labored at building pyramids and such. Honest laborers and especially clear the Israelites had a sample of heavenly bliss in the manna from heaven.

And yes; it is applied by an Arc. A large arc would produce a cloud of nanoparticulate gold by day, and within the walls of the Tabernacle with the roof rolled open it would produce a pillar of fire. It is all right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan

And I think it is pure magic indeed, notwithstanding the ancient link to gold as a numeraire. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Num%C3%A9raire
    Gold is payment in hand, deal and matter settled for ever upon exchange.

Bills, notes, bonds, titles, etc. are "promises to pay." And in the current superstructure "undefined promises to pay". Cyber currency is nothing more than a mere book entry which can signify an "undefined promise to pay".

Thank you for that link. Numeraire sounds like French sophistry. But that is just because I am having difficulty wrapping my mind around the concept.

The Federal Reserve note is dependent, as with other central bank currencies, on endorsement.
    By the way, I wanted to commend you on this profound insight! The majority that claims that the Federal Reserve Bank creates money out of thin air are lazy thinkers, here you tell exactly from where that money creation comes from, that is from the endorsement by debtor. That's the difference between counterfeiters and the Central Bank's trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    Gold is payment in hand, deal and matter settled for ever upon exchange.

Bills, notes, bonds, titles, etc. are "promises to pay." And in the current superstructure "undefined promises to pay". Cyber currency is nothing more than a mere book entry which can signify an "undefined promise to pay".
    Minor quibble over titles.

Titles are bundles of rights. Titles can be transferred in a commercial transaction, but titles in and of themselves are not "promises to pay".

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Minor quibble over titles.

Titles are bundles of rights. Titles can be transferred in a commercial transaction, but titles in and of themselves are not "promises to pay".
    Which is why I have stopped relying upon the Credit River Money Decision. This is likely a better explanation about what I find missing in the video. But it is excused by the timeline, that I might have once used this very revealing finding of fact:

Name:  page.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  279.6 KB

Simply put 1968 was before 1971. But looking at this in light of the video is very helpful to me in the Minnesota supreme court gyrations to discredit the Decision may have been playing a key role prompting the Amendments to the Bretton Woods Agreements.

The criminal syndicalism became legalized by the Secret Jamaica-Rambouillet Accord. The minutes of the bloodline conversation were kept secret but the people were put on notice of the outcome, the French and Americans rule.

As revealed in the Gospel of Pragmatism, Archelaus HEROD was biological father to Jesus. Idumean cloning to Mesopotamian consort like with Sarah.

Name:  Code of Hammurabi vestal virgin.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  383.7 KB