Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Waggle

Banned
    So, you're trying to cleanse your pineal gland by pumping magnesium ions from the electrode to your skin, or, ingesting the magnesium electrolyte bath water? Wouldn't it be easier to just take a magnesium supplement pill from the drugstore?

Also, your video seems to suggest the Israelites were using batteries and electrolysis to convert solid gold to starfire. What do you suppose they were using for an electrolyte bath?

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    So, you're trying to cleanse your pineal gland by pumping magnesium ions from the electrode to your skin, or, ingesting the magnesium electrolyte bath water? Wouldn't it be easier to just take a magnesium supplement pill from the drugstore?

Also, your video seems to suggest the Israelites were using batteries and electrolysis to convert solid gold to starfire. What do you suppose they were using for an electrolyte bath?
    Thanks for reading and watching Lorne.

Doing the magnesium myself gives me insight. Also it gives me control. Somebody I know is doing The Magnesium Miracle, the book with the quote. She is giving me the dosage of that product and I am adding my own.

Not necessarily the Israelites but the Sumerians and especially the Anunnaki - who were sons of Anu by name. Sea salt will work well for the bath. I have suspected that some of the furniture was gold plated. That is probably where your question comes from?

So, you're trying to cleanse your pineal gland by pumping magnesium ions from the electrode to your skin, or, ingesting the magnesium electrolyte bath water?
    This is the part where I examine intelligence about the lack of redesigning the periodic table and Table of Relative Weights late last century, prompted by the discovery of fullerenes. Not just in the context of your skepticism but how chemistry is still taught to rely on the periodic table as is.

Keen to that topic is your presumption I am trying; rather than I began the process a decade ago. Look at the date on the CAT scan.

So, you're trying to cleanse your pineal gland by pumping magnesium ions from the electrode to your skin, or, ingesting the magnesium electrolyte bath water?
    It is highward spin exotic matter. No gluons. Powdered magnesium in find nanoparticles - monatomic. If it were ionic then the solution would reduce resistance and increase current in time, as it became more ionic. These are not cations. This solution is monatomic magnesium:

Name:  Mg monatomic 2.25 mA 24 hours.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  322.9 KB

Name:  Mg monatomic close 2.53 mA 24 hours.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  322.5 KB

These are the same readings as 24 hours earlier.

Wouldn't it be easier to just take a magnesium supplement pill from the drugstore?
    Magnesium isn't so easily absorbed-
    http://www.magnesium.ca/magnesium-ab...bsorbing-salts

"The chelated magnesium bis-glycinate and buffered magnesium bis-glycinate (the same materials we use) were much better absorbed than other forms like magnesium citrate and magnesium oxide on its own."

Best way to absorb magnesium is to soak in a bath with magnesium flakes.