Thread: Has Anyone Seen This Case?

Has Anyone Seen This Case?

Hi All,

I wanted to ask if anyone had seen the case below from 2018? As I talk about Lawful Money to friends/family, many send me a barrage of examples of people being fined or being charged with a felony when it comes to LM. In most cases, I can pinpoint what the person did wrong in each case. But what do you think about this one? It appears he did everything correct. Curious what you all think.

https://casetext.com/case/schlabach-...revenue-serv-1

Quote Originally Posted by modnyc3 View Post
    Hi All,

I wanted to ask if anyone had seen the case below from 2018? As I talk about Lawful Money to friends/family, many send me a barrage of examples of people being fined or being charged with a felony when it comes to LM. In most cases, I can pinpoint what the person did wrong in each case. But what do you think about this one? It appears he did everything correct. Curious what you all think.

https://casetext.com/case/schlabach-...revenue-serv-1
    Yes. That is a pretty good shill, John. I have been in email contact and offered assistance should he have argued the MENDOZA bond. I was not however offering my Lesson Plan for free, just because he was generating this bad case law.

You can follow for yourself and check it out. But since I was never involved I have not looked carefully. The IRS backed off on the years that John filed proper redeemed returns. But they persisted to charge on a year that he did not demand redemption. I think that was 2011 but readers here can do the investigation. Nothing MENDOZA says matters to me and John might have come on as a suitor so that we could disqualify him.

I looked around at John's history with the IRS and have decided that the IRS has bargained with him not to fight the case. He has a track record and went into redeeming lawful money with a lot of IRS troubles and debt behind him already. So thank you for posting - as I have not had any interest in explaining, until now. I have seen people under financial penalty and stress and so feel for John taking a deal not to attack "Judge" MENDOZA in open court, especially when hiring me to assist him with my experience would cost him another $2K. As I recall he was irritated with me for not helping his R4C on MENDOZA's slur and deviant oath, for free. His order with the DoJ proves the MENDOZA order and entire case bereft of any authority.

The IRS made no claim on John for the years he redeemed lawful money. MENDOZA is grandstanding as a career feather, the good bank teller that he is. Oath of Office SCHLABACH USDC WA.pdf

I should explain that as trustee of the resulting trust my mission is to carefully regulate the release valve systems to release the highly compressed information infrastructure conjuring the delusion that debt has value and substance. So the difficulty of convincing your relatives due to MENDOZA is a good thing. Albeit they are all the poorer for it, the infrastructure based in debt still trundles along. We continue to enjoy flush toilets and cell phones as the money markets shift directly to treasuries around the world and the Biggest Bubble builds; under the penumbra of COVID-19 Pandemic Stimulus Money. Gold is earmarked at $42.22/fine troy ounce. Look for yourself searching "Fed Assets Current" and see footnote 1, and 2 - SDR being the measure of conditioning in a society to blindly endorse private credit from the local central bank.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yes we saw the case. And talked about it over here:
    http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...-MENDOZA-Order

SCHLABACH is a curious creature who made several missteps. Like claiming he was demanding lawful money for tax years he wasn't. And then learning MENDOZA had a faulty oath yet failing to act on it.

Thank you. That is how I remember it.

I have the impression John SCHLABACH was offered some forgiveness for generating case law that could be cited against redemption.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Yes. That is a pretty good shill, John. I have been in email contact and offered assistance should he have argued the MENDOZA bond. I was not however offering my Lesson Plan for free, just because he was generating this bad case law.

You can follow for yourself and check it out. But since I was never involved I have not looked carefully. The IRS backed off on the years that John filed proper redeemed returns. But they persisted to charge on a year that he did not demand redemption. I think that was 2011 but readers here can do the investigation. Nothing MENDOZA says matters to me and John might have come on as a suitor so that we could disqualify him.

I looked around at John's history with the IRS and have decided that the IRS has bargained with him not to fight the case. He has a track record and went into redeeming lawful money with a lot of IRS troubles and debt behind him already. So thank you for posting - as I have not had any interest in explaining, until now. I have seen people under financial penalty and stress and so feel for John taking a deal not to attack "Judge" MENDOZA in open court, especially when hiring me to assist him with my experience would cost him another $2K. As I recall he was irritated with me for not helping his R4C on MENDOZA's slur and deviant oath, for free. His order with the DoJ proves the MENDOZA order and entire case bereft of any authority.

The IRS made no claim on John for the years he redeemed lawful money. MENDOZA is grandstanding as a career feather, the good bank teller that he is. Oath of Office SCHLABACH USDC WA.pdf

I should explain that as trustee of the resulting trust my mission is to carefully regulate the release valve systems to release the highly compressed information infrastructure conjuring the delusion that debt has value and substance. So the difficulty of convincing your relatives due to MENDOZA is a good thing. Albeit they are all the poorer for it, the infrastructure based in debt still trundles along. We continue to enjoy flush toilets and cell phones as the money markets shift directly to treasuries around the world and the Biggest Bubble builds; under the penumbra of COVID-19 Pandemic Stimulus Money. Gold is earmarked at $42.22/fine troy ounce. Look for yourself searching "Fed Assets Current" and see footnote 1, and 2 - SDR being the measure of conditioning in a society to blindly endorse private credit from the local central bank.
    Thanks a lot!! You guys are the best. I redeemed LM in 2019 and got all my taxes back this year, so my 2020 hasn't been the experience of others. I feel confident in your teachings (and I'm a Gold Member at LMT), but every now and then the constant "you're going to get audited and go to prison" from family/friends gets to me. Thanks for snapping me out of it!! I'm going to go read the discussion you all had about Schlabach.

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    Yes we saw the case. And talked about it over here:
    http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...-MENDOZA-Order

SCHLABACH is a curious creature who made several missteps. Like claiming he was demanding lawful money for tax years he wasn't. And then learning MENDOZA had a faulty oath yet failing to act on it.
    Thanks Marcel. Definitely going to go read you all's discussion!

I detect in human nature when we are on to a good thing like redemption, we calmly keep it to ourselves. Don't jinx it. I think that for every new suitor who is getting benign first inquiry process that might lead to a FrivPen, so they contact and pay me to set up the Lesson Plan, there might be 50 people who are quietly enjoying their full refunds of withholdings.

So the FrivPen paper is nice to me, anyway. Since they have a fat Treasury Check on hand, they pay up and start learning directly.