Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trudeau’s crazy COVID plan for 2021?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    From the attached - Attachment 6155
    Regarding an ‘address’, several years ago I read from a neighboring corporate-county’s website, pertaining to property tax, the treasurer there stating that the “street address” is the fact relied upon to link the “real property” with the tax. Also, on real property deeds, it’s always the NAME that is noted in connection with the [municipality-numbered] street address of the conveyed real property rights, title and interest. The NAME–-a post Civil War creation by foreign bankers–-only exists within the Municipal Government a.k.a. Civil Government operated by the Pope (who is controlled by Venetians).

The Pope’s post Civil War Municipal Government usurped into operating our postal service, customs houses, patent office, as well as securities, stocks, bonds, and federal agencies. The Queen’s Territorial Govt insinuated itself into our military ops, currency, and foreign policy; the Queen is the Pope’s overseer of commonwealth property (i.e. public-estate).

So, DM, if you gave notice and details about your invention to the patent office without also identifying that you stand only within the soil and land jurisdiction of one of the States in the Union, which will keep your invention within the international land and sea jurisdiction “The United States of America”, you may have gifted the Venetians with control over your invention. I indicate my soil location as “c/o street address”. I use my “trade name”, Cheryl Marie Last, when I have to communicate with a corporate entity, but I always notice the officers of the entity that said name is my private property. If they then impose their will upon my will and alter my societal capacity, they bond said act in their individual capacity.

Which leads to my update about my cause lodged in the local corporate-county circuit court against corporate officers who have imposed their will on mine and converted my private estate to public estate. I’ve just specially moved for the disqualification of attorney [admin judge] number two assigned to preside by the State Court Admin Office. Assignee #Two wrote an order that did not include reference to me (my special capacity) and was not served upon my private-estate interests (at my location), which order I R4Cd, also offering her the benefit of how to come into honor. She wrote a second order and committed the same attempt to arraign me into her international jurisdiction of law. So I R4Cd that, and copied it to the MI Supreme Court Chief Justice with instruction to her to get her head screwed on straight and act to instruct the SCAO to fulfill the circuit court clerk’s contractual duty owing to me to provide an impartial and competent officer.

Which opens a related matter. FYI: If I cannot obtain settlement of my cause at the corporate-state level, then I’ll file my claim as an original lawsuit at the federal level, with demand for a trial BY jury, since I don’t trust federal judges yet (Pres Trump is working on requiring them to act as Art III officers). At that point, I’ll need to identify a jury pool of my peers (people living within a State of The United States / Union), for remote participation by the eventual jurors.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Marie View Post
    At that point, I’ll need to identify a jury pool of my peers (people living within a State of The United States / Union), for remote participation by the eventual jurors.
    Hmm, seems like an impossible task at the moment, who would even know what you are trying to do?

So, DM, if you gave notice and details about your invention to the patent office without also identifying that you stand only within the soil and land jurisdiction of one of the States in the Union, which will keep your invention within the international land and sea jurisdiction “The United States of America”, you may have gifted the Venetians with control over your invention. I indicate my soil location as “c/o street address”. I use my “trade name”, Cheryl Marie Last, when I have to communicate with a corporate entity, but I always notice the officers of the entity that said name is my private property. If they then impose their will upon my will and alter my societal capacity, they bond said act in their individual capacity.
    If there is anything to that, there will be some heartburn I am sure of it.

I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit...

And the anointing [the unction] which ye received concerning Him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing [unction] teacheth you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and even as it hath taught you, abide in Him.

Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God...

Because I will publish the name of the YHVH: ascribe ye greatness unto our God.

I and Father are one.
    Declared and issued under penalty of perjury on the _____day of _______________ in the year of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ 20_____.

Last edited by Michael Joseph; 10-20-20 at 12:11 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    Hmm, seems like an impossible task at the moment, who would even know what you are trying to do?

Thank you for your inquiry.

What would I be trying to do? Receive the justice that I’m due. The jury, acting in Law, finds facts within the bounds of the Law that the Giver of Law provides.

I open this inquiry here because this forum pertains mostly to redeemed people. So, the qualification to be a member of the jury pool is this:

If one is of the “We” in this statement, then one is qualified –- “In God We Trust”.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Declared and issued under penalty of perjury on the _____day of _______________ in the year of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ 20_____.

Thank you, MJ, for those verses. And, for the 'law and order' vid.

If there is anything to that, there will be some heartburn I am sure of it.
    After some thought it occurred to me that physics controls my invention.

After some thought it occurred to me that physics controls my invention.
    While that may be true, the Venetians don't believe in natural science. Leaving the matter of the Law within which you have invented your invention ("ion" meaning contract) to their perception, they could presume that you exercise your energy within their un-natural law jurisdiction unless you act to preclude their ability to do so by clarifying your location.

Thank you, MJ, for those verses. And, for the 'law and order' vid.
    Regarding the video clip, the law that applied within the era depicted, and the location, which appears to be in the northwest Territory, would be God's Law. All judges, even the ones riding circuit, would have been bonded as Article III judges.