Thread: Trudeau’s crazy COVID plan for 2021?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    That looks unrealistic. Mostly because like SARS in 2003 when everybody was dreading the crescendo of pandemic, I cured it. Tonight I completed an improvement on the vaccine.

Name:  inoculum vaccine with chokes and 5G phone.jpg
Views: 1678
Size:  341.8 KB

I have two chokes (coils) around the 5.048G sweep generator instead of the earbud wiring wrapped around the antenna. Plus I have a 5G phone with wiring wrapped around it.

Get a look.

Click by Population and note how responsive China is. Sweden too now, I hear. Read the patent carefully - it has been assigned US Patent #10,999,999 - easy to remember.

Name:  Mailing to China 1.jpg
Views: 1723
Size:  274.6 KB

Name:  Mailing to China 2.jpg
Views: 1560
Size:  259.3 KB

So if TRUDEAU is actually rolling out this plan you describe, he would have to do it in a hurry. My patent disassembles a multi-trillion dollar sham industry around an unneeded but terribly intrusive vaccine. So the fear must be generated and the deaths are subsiding. So like I said - unrealistic - to be able to generate a new fear campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    That looks unrealistic.
    Politician raises alarm over Trudeau Govt’s plan to build COVID ‘Quarantine/Isolation’ camps

“So your government must be in negotiations and aware of these plans to potentially detain and isolate citizens and residents of our country and our province, so speaker, to the Premier, where will these camps be built, how many people will be detained, and for what reason, for what reasons can people be kept in these isolation camps, and I’d like to have the Premier assure the people of Ontario…,” said Hillier, whose microphone was cut off before he could finish.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/po...solation-camps

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Politician raises alarm over Trudeau Govt’s plan to build COVID ‘Quarantine/Isolation’ camps

“So your government must be in negotiations and aware of these plans to potentially detain and isolate citizens and residents of our country and our province, so speaker, to the Premier, where will these camps be built, how many people will be detained, and for what reason, for what reasons can people be kept in these isolation camps, and I’d like to have the Premier assure the people of Ontario…,” said Hillier, whose microphone was cut off before he could finish.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/po...solation-camps
    The USA went through that already. No response from me. Anybody can put articles like that out. Fear is its own entity. No address for it with me.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The USA went through that already. No response from me. Anybody can put articles like that out. Fear is its own entity. No address for it with me.
    Oh its no article.
    The mic is cut and the question is by passed.

Ontario Premier avoids questions!! COVID-19 internment camps across Canada!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngrH...ature=emb_logo