Thread: David, could you satiate my curiosity what happened to the bond company in your case?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Marie View Post
    (1) What fact-based evidence do you rely on to pronounce that the people who gave notice about their claim of being a Territorial State “was play acting”? Or, what else do you mean?

(2) What fact-based evidence do you rely on to claim that US Patent #10,999,999 is a patent number?

(3) Your statement, that “there is no reason or interest in pointing out your mistakes” renders you in dishonor. Your intended summary dismissal of my input evidences your attempt to put me into dishonor, or worse, to leave me in what you pronounce is dishonor. I take issue with such disrespectful conduct on your part, and it matters not that you are the/a creator of this forum.
    I pointed out the mistakes you are making, and basing presumptions upon.

You have failed to acquire my interest. I have nothing to prove to you. I am aware that may make you feel badly. Sorry about that, but I do not feel that puts me in dishonor. I am not obligated to prove anything to you.

I appreciate your construction of the CQV Trust and its energies. This corresponds with your theories about the Venetian family rulers.

Name:  Cestui Que Vie Act 1666_Page_1.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  168.9 KB

Name:  Cestui Que Vie Act 1666_Page_2.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  213.0 KB

It is like the ALL UPPER CASE conspicuous notice and UCC are the language of the dead. You can have a birth certificate which without a death certificate evidences a living man or woman, but you just spell the NAME IN ALL UPPER CASE and magically they have been missing for over seven years?
    Attached Images Attached Images