Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: David, could you satiate my curiosity what happened to the bond company in your case?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Marie View Post
    (1) What fact-based evidence do you rely on to pronounce that the people who gave notice about their claim of being a Territorial State “was play acting”? Or, what else do you mean?

(2) What fact-based evidence do you rely on to claim that US Patent #10,999,999 is a patent number?

(3) Your statement, that “there is no reason or interest in pointing out your mistakes” renders you in dishonor. Your intended summary dismissal of my input evidences your attempt to put me into dishonor, or worse, to leave me in what you pronounce is dishonor. I take issue with such disrespectful conduct on your part, and it matters not that you are the/a creator of this forum.
    I pointed out the mistakes you are making, and basing presumptions upon.

You have failed to acquire my interest. I have nothing to prove to you. I am aware that may make you feel badly. Sorry about that, but I do not feel that puts me in dishonor. I am not obligated to prove anything to you.

I appreciate your construction of the CQV Trust and its energies. This corresponds with your theories about the Venetian family rulers.

Name:  Cestui Que Vie Act 1666_Page_1.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  168.9 KB

Name:  Cestui Que Vie Act 1666_Page_2.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  213.0 KB

It is like the ALL UPPER CASE conspicuous notice and UCC are the language of the dead. You can have a birth certificate which without a death certificate evidences a living man or woman, but you just spell the NAME IN ALL UPPER CASE and magically they have been missing for over seven years?
    Attached Images Attached Images

What happened to the Bond Company.

I am really enjoying this thread. Thank you Cheryl Marie. The CQV is a good venue to explain the history. CM and MJ both recall the Libel of Review and how we use the USDC for conduit into and then out of admiralty.

Of course MJ knows the benefit of tailoring the Libel of Review to the suitor's personal experience and understanding.

P.S. Additionally I remember to mention Are You Lost at C? - and the METRO 1313 Head of the Beast fax tree issue, being the municipal jurisdiction.

These are good to revisit now and again. On the tip of my brain is how the Crown always has the prerogative claim to flotsam, jettison and so one has to register anything found, any claim to it with the District Court. That is of course the mailbox, that little federal enclave, but the Crown (Venetians) would like that kept secret so they honor the LoR as an abatement.

Thank you for your continued support through highly informational emails and interactions.

I desire to have your opinion on the following matter.

On September 21st 2020 I was pulled over in a national park by a US Park ranger.

He attempted to issue or gain acceptance of a presentment ticket. I politely refused to sign and refused enter contract.

There was no argument from the park ranger about my refusal to sign.
    He next tried to present me with copies of the contract and said that I must receive them. I again politely refused and did not take receipt.
    At which time I was informed by the two Park rangers of potential damage and violence that could result if I did not take receipt. When asked if I understand, I said no (and I did not mention this to the park rangers but I said no because I over stand them).
    So basically I kept refusing contract and saying no and they went away after telling me they would just mail it to me and if I didn't pay it a warrant would be issued for my arrest.

First you should know that for all commerce since 2006 I have used a PO box. I do not receive mail at any physical address.
    The driver's license has the PO box as well as the registered vehicles.

I had been checking this PO box a bit more regularly as I anticipated a certified mail presentment but it has not arrived at the po box

On October 31st at a property that I only visit, but is titled in the name FIRST LAST, there was a certified mail envelope from the national Park in the USPS mailbox addressed to me. I'm a bit confused of why it was addressed to this physical address...

On the back was the perforated remnants of PS form 3811 domestic return receipt.
    When I checked the certified mail number at the USPS website it claimed that it was delivered to an agent.

I have never signed for this certified mail. While thinking about this over the weekend I came to the realization that the USPS mailbox is likely considered a USPS agent.

I'm wondering how you think I should proceed to challenge this or if I simply write refused on it and leave in the usps agents (mailbox) control. It's the same idea as going to the post office and refusing it at the commerce / teller counter in my mind.

The DMM domestic mail manual states that certified mail that has been signed for can still be refused if unopened, but must be wrapped in a new envelope and postage paid. But again I have never signed for it or taken receipt.

Part of me thinks that this is just something that the local post office does for "convenience" in rural delivery areas so I'm thinking that there may be a process for that refusal locally.

My plan for today is to go to that post office and inquire about how to refuse, all while leaving the certified mail presentment in the agent's control.

Photos attached, I digitally redacted the physical address.

Happy to discuss this over the phone as well and am available today. # redacted.

what are your thoughts?
    This is rich.

The proper way to handle this with the agent(s) is to write Refusal for Cause across the presentment and remove the Defendant's Copy for yourself before returning the R4C to the agent/principal. But this is so effective the agent may panic and things turn violent. Probably after a short conversation with the Park Attorney.

When opening a box, USPS, FedEx, private or UPS one is compelled by federal law to include a residential address. So the agent mentioned on the Return Receipt is likely the PO Box provider, who in turn disclosed upon the color or authority, the residential address.

Now, the best remedy from brain trust experience is R4C with a voluntary payment of the fine amount. Maybe overpay it to compel a receipt that will probably admit no confession of guilt has been entered. Typically the payment means a guilty plea.

The mailbox is the USDC in miniature:

Name:  Envelope as found in enclave mailbox.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  342.3 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-03-20 at 09:25 AM.