Thread: David, could you satiate my curiosity what happened to the bond company in your case?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Marie View Post
    I’ve read through your Doc 15. I get your invention. Awesome!

Pertaining to the patent office’s communication back to you, that you R4Cd, I think you may have confused its personnel about your societal capacity; their communication seeks your commerce-based id (legal name linking to the residence / mailing address of the cestu que vie trust NAME) plus your compliance with other regulations pertaining to public-estate obligations as to the “commercialization of new technologies via the United States” from which they think you desire to benefit (from your Doc 15 page 48).

I offer this because of the content of your Notice’s caption, Doc 15. I’m using the history synopsis document I’ve complied (along with other people) that I recently linked on the thread about how to purchase a home. Here’s that link again.

Specifically, regarding your Doc 15, I suggest that you file a corrected caption and opening paragraphs to reflect the following:

(1) The court’s name should be shown in all upper-case letters, since you (rightly) identify the Defendant as a corporate entity, not the actual government. I think that’s what you mean. The courts, since the Civil War, are functioning in breach of the organic trust structure of our government. That’s what’s so. But you are actually providing notice of your invention to the ‘awake’ officers at the federal level who are ending that breach, President Trump being chief amongst them who also wants the cure for the COVID-19 virus.

(2) You, as a redeemed man, act “on and for the behalf of The United States” (the Union of States), not the United States. The latter is the designation of the municipal government that was later usurped by central bankers’ establishment of the municipal corporation. To act therein would be as a member of the Congress anyway. “The Constitution of the United States” (dating from March 4, 1789, fully ratified in 1791) enumerates what services the Congress is to provide to the people of the Union. The reference in its preamble: “for the United States of America” pertains to the British Territorial Government that was to provide services, via the District of Columbia, to British subjects inhabiting land here, and also to provide the American people peaceful relations on the High Seas and Navigable Inland Waterways here (as the outcome of the 1783 Paris Peace Treaty ending our Rev War). See my history link, pages 1-3.

(3) You should place “c/o” in front of the municipality-designated street address, and you could even indicate “Mailing location:” in front of that. You occupy the physical land of “Washington” by right in dominion-of-soil, not as a resident of the STATE OF WASHINGTON or the State of Washington.

The Union controls the mutual soil jurisdiction of the people who form the States. The 1787 Constitution for the united States of America (dated May 25, 1787) is the original equity contract and federal constitution, the National Government for delegated purposes. The Decl of Independence pertained to the united [lower-case “u”] States of America. Unredeemed people have abandoned their God-created living-estate rights and constitutionally-protected societal Trust capacity to benefit from our shared sovereignty. And to benefit from our shared insights, and inventions.
    Like in 2003 when China reacted to my Eradication of SARS invention by announcing (threatening) to patent the genome, this invention announcement is to prevent somebody from capitalizing on my "awesome" invention. Nothing more.

One might look at misguided David HUDSON. He kept thinking he should capture manna, or what he called ORMES, the white powder extracted from the meteorite impacted Arizona soil. The invention involved superconductivity and so the DoD became involved. It became more and more involved for David to get his patent, and finally the DoD was insisting he be able to convert the ORMES back to gold metal. That is when he realized that nobody could patent his invention, because he was already the inventor.

That was all he wanted all along. He did not want some big corporation company to grab the invention and hide it. So he quit throwing money into the ill-begotten notion that he was trying to get his name on ORMES.

Monatomic gold and such, especially healthy is Dr. DEAN with her Magnesium Miracle, is in the open domain. Anybody can put two electrodes in water with a DC voltage and benefit.

I enjoy your faith in the CQV. There was also the Treaty of 1213 where the Pope allegedly overturned the Magna Charta two years before its signing in 1215. Both were in the Lodge. So by 1666 there was allegedly the governing of the Venetians through Rome. Ergo, the Olympus Ordeal deals with Paul and his remand to Rome. I had a pass to the Passages museum display while the Green Initiative put together the Bible Museum in DC. Amazing stuff.

You can look for methods to regulate energy through machinations of law, using unbound administrative officials behaving as though they are judicial officers. Or you can manage energy. You probably saw the envelopes where I sent my patented invention to China. And I have other venues, including the brain trust too.

Thank you for assuming this is a problem. I have US Patent #10,999,999 and even the typo in the header - #11,999,999 on the same invention.

You have explained the intentions in the Letter well. I recall the specific instructions on the inventor name were exactly in alignment with Black's Law Dictionary 5th. And the diversions of energy also align with your suggestions about ALL UPPER CASE.

If that is the reasoning behind the rejection, then it was incumbent upon the USPTO to explain it that way. Instead they lied about three points that are simply proven out in the receipt. I am managing the energy, just like I did in 2003 and I explain that clearly. I am not applying for a patent. I have applied the patent for healing purposes.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-29-20 at 07:30 AM.