Thread: Presidents Advisory 1776 Council

Presidents Advisory 1776 Council

This caught my eye.

Terms like displacement hysteria and imagination disorder come to my mind. I am grateful for the books by Sir Laurence GARDNER as he had access to the records. He said, History is not what happened; it is the record of what happened.

Therefore the heart of the Lesson Plan has always been Item 2:

1. true identity
    2. record forming - Refusal for Cause
    3. redeeming lawful money

Not that it is more important. Just that new suitors tend to spend more time learning about this private intellectual property of the Bar - Court of Record.

Regards,

David Merrill.

As these heroes demonstrated, the path to a renewed and confident national unity is through a rediscovery of a shared identity rooted in our founding principles. A loss of national confidence in these principles would place rising generations in jeopardy of a crippling self-doubt that could cause them to abandon faith in the common story that binds us to one another across our differences. Without our common faith in the equal right of every individual American to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, authoritarian visions of government and society could become increasingly alluring alternatives to self-government based on the consent of the people.
    TRUMP goes on to say:

Vigorous participation in local government has always been America’s laboratory of liberty and a key to that makes us exceptional. The best way to preserve the story of America’s founding principles is to live it in action by local communities reasserting control of how children receive patriotic education in their schools.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-06-20 at 02:34 PM.