Thread: Is China Such a Big Threat?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Is China Such a Big Threat?

That really is the question to answer before evaluating the mine field TRUMP is laying for BIDEN.

As I was writing I realized that there are layers upon layers here, as Donald exits and Joseph enters the stage. It was a broadcast to the suitors of the Albany Remand. In fact it was written in passing as an example, a tangent:

I have a great example in mind. Upon realizing that he had "lost" reelection Donald John exercised his right to create a national emergency under Title 50 (War and Military) so that there is a mine in the Inauguration. Notice the date when his EO goes into execution, ten days prior to the Inauguration. This is intended to stir investigation into Hunter BIDEN (son) and his activities in China and the Ukraine (also attached). Add it up for yourselves and see if you come to the same conclusion.

Saving to Suitors' Club is a virtual embassy of 150K members. 14% are Russian, 1% are Ukrainian and .1% Chinese. This does not include gmail and the others that operate in Russia et al without the .ru, .ca or .uk suffixes. The Internet Research Agency learned appointing Donald not to directly affect social media in America. The Chinese have outsmarted the game. They simply play the same "Joseph good" - "Donald bad" social media platform but in Russia. So they swayed the Russian collusion in favor of their contractor Hunter's Daddy Joe. Ergo we will find it illegal to do business with China ten days prior to the Inauguration.
    You simply have to look for yourselves to grasp what a mess Donald John is leaving Joseph Robinette. Under Title 50 - War and Military - Donald John is doing nothing short of declaring a financial war upon China less than ten days before the Inauguration! What a fine note for Joseph Robinette's new administration. Or he can end the war and be accused of treason against America. And that upon that his son Hunter bought Joseph's Oval Office with promises that will become impossible to keep, either way.

And then there is a matter of all the promises that Hunter allegedly made to the Chinese. Starting January 10 nobody will be doing business with these companies. But this is just the beginning of the sanctions and the beginning of the list too.

Name:  13959 Financing China military a threat_Page_5.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  329.8 KB

Doc 1 Indictment.