Thread: Is China Such a Big Threat?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Las Vegas odds makers have yet to pay out a Biden win.
    Everything the two sides have been saying for 6 months is coming true.

Trump would not leave office if Biden wins.
    Biden stole the election.
    And the last one, we need all the Supreme court judges before election because they might be the ones deciding the election.

I believe both sides are in on the game and are playing the people like a deck of cards to split brother against brother, neighbor against neighbor, co worker against coworker. The out come being a civil war.
    Just my 2 cents.
    KAVENAUGH tipped his hand by telling us REHNQUIST was his mentor. So I looked and the DoJ was happy to present his oath, which is drafted according to the Constitution and 1789 law - So help me God; not SO HELP ME GOD. You can see what is going on because ROBERTS, with a deviant oath witnessed KAVENAUGH swear out his civil servant oath while it looks like KAVENAUGH signed witness to his own oath. Actually that is KENNEDY but the signature is altered, maybe by failing health - KENNEDY relegated to Senior Justice a few months before.

But the Department of Justice would not provide the KENNEDY oath, which is typical when it really matters in a suitor cause. See the DoJ's Final Response attached.

All that leading to the question, Who will administer the oath on January 20?

ROBERTS FOIA Appeal Default s.pdf
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-01-20 at 11:05 AM.