Thread: It is all about ARC/ARK

It is all about ARC/ARK

As in Ark of the Covenant.

Name:  ARCTEC Alaska facility by night.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  153.5 KB

CROSSTALK:

Dear James LOGAN;

I am the inventor of the COVID-19 Vaccine and am writing you because you manage a facility that can inoculate a large portion of humanity. ARCTEC fits the linguistics perfectly as Arc/Ark and the monatomic transition metals integral to augmentations of the invention are the byproduct and work product of ancient healing modalities. https://www.tinyurl.com/mannasulfurburns

I have attached US Patent #10,999,999 and photos of a significant improvement in design. I will help you execute the cure if you would like.

Thank you for your attention.

Regards,
    David Merrill.
    I harvested people from several pages. Mostly the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine for an article they contributed to Strategic Intelligence. I included World Economic Forums and the Pioneers of Change parliament officers too.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-17-20 at 04:58 PM.

A CLOUD by day. A PILLAR OF FIRE by night.

Name:  Temple Rectified Scottish Rite.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  152.1 KB

Pointed upwards, the Tabernacle roofing was rolled back so that the arcing and manna were projected up and rained down on the Israelites. See how if the roof material is removed the walls will project the arc lighting upward into the cloud, that is seen by day? In the morning there will be a thin coating of manna (monatomic gold and other transition metals), just like it says.

Name:  Tabernacle with roofing cutout.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  64.8 KB