Name:  chokes on medium.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  425.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
If time stops then so does matter stand still. If matter speeds up it will eventually disappear. Movement and Repose. Wherein is Unity - or is it as simple as man trying to qualify and scale his world. Words, numbers are all limited means to understand what is infinite...

Transform the Silver into Gold.

Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of Me gold tried in ... fire, in order that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, in order that thou mayest clothe thyself, and that the shame of thy nakedness be not made manifest; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, in order that thou mayest see.
Go with God, Michael Joseph.

My perspective is unique, like yours, and this is clearly the gold in its true form. People look at the Golden Calf but clearly it was what Moses did with the Golden Calf that is important. Moses took the Golden Calf up the mountain and duplicated the breakthrough, the gold was reduced to fine white powder and fed to the Israelites and they in turn quickly developed into an invincible army.

Name:  mononuclidic elements stable isotopes.jpg
Views: 922
Size:  170.1 KB

The legal liability for releasing the same substance destroyed in 1904, that YHWH Enlil (LORD, not God) derailed from a mass kundalini breakthrough for mankind, is that the powder and white manna solution shown register at STP to be aluminum and silica. So David HUDSON is describing the verification process must be one specific type, so that purity and safety can be verified prior to ingestion.

This is how my Doped Carbon 60 Nanoparticle Pump works, mentioned in my patented COVID-19 Vaccine.

Name:  doped carbon 60 nanoparticle pump.jpg
Views: 797
Size:  340.3 KB

Tweaking the TETRAGRAMMATON.

P.S. Allowing me to translate David's point from the elite group on the other side of the planet.

We invited you to dinner and allowed you to share all your research and knowledge with us in private. And now you want to cut us out by delivering it to the world, without our funding? You want the people who want enlightenment to be the ones funding the manna production?
Now read my patent again. I did the same thing as David but I did not dine out on their dime, whoever they are.

When the DoD tried making David jump through hoops somebody pointed out the objective of a regular patent is so David could spend his days suing people who wanted to take the manna. David said, "No thanks!" And gave up the patent. He already has the invention. Nobody else can secure it for private use - just like mine.

Cure for SARS.
Default marked DoD.

Same thing with the Masons. I have used their library and museum for years on end. But they have never "treated me" to so much as a donut.