I have found a terrific distribution antenna, right under my nose!

Name:  Dome.jpg
Views: 666
Size:  455.5 KB

So you might get how it functions I will describe how my thinking was clouded by the Council of Trent. This is how the irrevocable trust became, "For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP" too. The distortions of the two Creation stories found in the Book of Genesis. There are two distinct clonings - one Neanderthal to Cro Magnon about 35K years back, and one Cro Magnon to Homosapien about 6K years back. Both have been mixed into scripture and can be parsed out correctly now that we understand how to read the Sumerian, Egyptian and Babylonian records.

The underlying point to keep in mind is why would the enlightened communities spend all that metallic gold building up a supply of manna? This is the "hidden manna" in the Book of Revelation.

Name:  PETRIE discovers powder Sarafit.jpg
Views: 673
Size:  931.7 KB

The Council of Trent so I hear is when the Pope finally relented that we were entering the "Age of Science" by declaring all things of heaven belonged to the Church (POPE = BISHOP of Rome) and all things of the world belonged to men of science. Electricity and all things of physics that are not material were relegated to God, the POPE or to demonic magic. Most important is that the Pope has been in charge of the Square Mile (City of London) as well, including the metal gold stored there, as well as the International Bar Association - all relegated Middle Temple.

My answer to the Question - the powder gold was cached there for the enlightenment of humanity. It was hidden too well. So that Flinders PETRIE destroyed the entire stash in 1904 mistaking it for wood ash. https://tinyurl.com/mannasulfurburns.

Metal gold has served nothing for us until this recent electronic age. Now we depend heavily on conductive traces of gold for all those unseen server farms and data silos that make the Internet and cell phones possible. But for millennia mankind was misled into thinking that metal gold had the value when it is what we get from the metal gold that contains the real value - manna is monatomic gold.

Monatomic gold contains a collateral Meisner Field. It operates interdimensional charge compression as exotic matter.

My dependence on gold metals became obvious when I began thinking that Jim's sphere atop the Castle would never be functional because it is firmly grounded like a lightning rod. The foundation of the Castle digs twelve feet into the gravel and is rooted in the granite bedrock. Reading The Invisible Rainbow; The History of Electricity and Life opened my eyes.

The entire earth is circulating electrical information embedded in the fairly static polarity of "north" and "south". The cellular electron transport chains of coded information that BOSE spoke of are simply a model. BOSE depicted the CODE in how over 2,000 chloroplasts, in dim light will get together to convert one carbon dioxide molecule into one free oxygen molecule. This model impresses me - how different chloroplasts will talk with each other in dim light to harvest the energy anyway.

The book Invisible Rainbow paints a bleak picture indeed and so I know in my heart it is wrong. The future is very bright. I see it now. But the information is very useful to comprehend the solution to the doom and gloom.

Love drives all engines. Fear is nothing more than an illusion.

So the stones grounding the antenna are loaded with love - not only Jim's intention of producing wonderful art, but all the families enjoying him doing so. The towers carry these signals, filtering all the fearful noise and "contamination" up into the air where they are transmitted into the ionosphere and even out into space circulating through the Van Allen Belt and back again into the earth. The antenna is simply a Faraday cage where the signet and COVID-19 vaccine can be inoculated into all the earth. COVID-19 Vaccine US Patent #10999999.pdf

Regards,
David Merrill.

Name:  chokes on medium.jpg
Views: 755
Size:  425.6 KB