I was exploring my old haunt, the Microelectronics Research Laboratory where I invented the SD Card that literally drives all the data silos today. As I admired my work, being able to look around at 360 views on campus I noticed the sun above the Characterization Lab.

Name:  FRAM SD Card Characterization Lab.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  280.1 KB

The point being that material science is misapplied, mostly out of misunderstanding the Highward Fire Stone. - Manna. Exotic matter is monatomic transition metals and namely gold affiliated with the pineal gland.

When we spin gold in nanostrings there are aberrations in the crystal growth that might seem quite random. Examined closely they correspond to the activations in DNA that form the pineal gland organ in material reality. Our misuse of gold as high valence conductors tying the data silos to the server farms has misled mankind into a corresponding technology alternative to the one intended by the manna that was hidden.

Name:  Hathor Temple satellite.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  240.0 KB

Name:  hathor temple map.jpg
Views: 551
Size:  19.0 KB

I know. I was there. I worked the Characterization Lab. I can see the door, down under the sun, next to the door where I invented the SD Card.