Thread: Morgellons

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Walter, in 2007 I developed all of those symptoms after being bitten by a deer tick. I though it was Lyme's Disease so I went to be tested. It came back back negative for Lyme's. Then I thought it might be black mold, so I ripped out all the insulation under the house and had it cleaned with essential oils and then later with Vinegar. Afterwards, i still had symptoms, I thought maybe thyroid problems, but that did not make sense because my internal thermometer remains working in good condition. When I came across Dr. Tent on YouTube, he indicated that what I have is on the auto-immune spectrum. Which makes perfect sense when one examines the polio vaccine.

It started in my hands, then it spread all over my body from head to toe. Now, I found that when I get under high stress, then my condition is amplified significantly. I have not yet found anything to completely remove the symptoms; however, I do take natural Vitamin B, C, D and E in large doses. I have colloidal silver but have not been taking it. I will introduce CS to my daily intake.

The tingling in the hands started in my late 20's. I originally thought this was a side effect from all the poisons I was exposed to in the Navy. I was actually surprised I could have children. The tingling phase is over for me. Currently, I find myself in the "biting" phase of this condition. I can see how many get very depressed. I have found that I can get temporary relief by the touch of another human being. Also peppermint oil is very soothing.

When my wife touches my spine, I think her magnetic field interferes with my magnetic field. Her touch is very soothing especially when the biting is all up and down the spine. There are times when I thought I had shingles, but this condition is definitely not shingles. My dad has been a practicing GP for 30 years. He tells me I would be out of my mind to take this condition to "western medicine". He informs me that they will most likely give me a script for "mood" altering drugs [Prozac, etc.]. Every doctor, save my dad, dismisses me with some illusion.

Summary, to date, I have found that touch and peppermint oil help out the best for me.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Walter, in 2007 I developed all of those symptoms after being bitten by a deer tick. I though it was Lyme's Disease so I went to be tested. It came back back negative for Lyme's. Then I thought it might be black mold, so I ripped out all the insulation under the house and had it cleaned with essential oils and then later with Vinegar. Afterwards, i still had symptoms, I thought maybe thyroid problems, but that did not make sense because my internal thermometer remains working in good condition. When I came across Dr. Tent on YouTube, he indicated that what I have is on the auto-immune spectrum. Which makes perfect sense when one examines the polio vaccine.

It started in my hands, then it spread all over my body from head to toe. Now, I found that when I get under high stress, then my condition is amplified significantly. I have not yet found anything to completely remove the symptoms; however, I do take natural Vitamin B, C, D and E in large doses. I have colloidal silver but have not been taking it. I will introduce CS to my daily intake.

The tingling in the hands started in my late 20's. I originally thought this was a side effect from all the poisons I was exposed to in the Navy. I was actually surprised I could have children. The tingling phase is over for me. Currently, I find myself in the "biting" phase of this condition. I can see how many get very depressed. I have found that I can get temporary relief by the touch of another human being. Also peppermint oil is very soothing.

When my wife touches my spine, I think her magnetic field interferes with my magnetic field. Her touch is very soothing especially when the biting is all up and down the spine. There are times when I thought I had shingles, but this condition is definitely not shingles. My dad has been a practicing GP for 30 years. He tells me I would be out of my mind to take this condition to "western medicine". He informs me that they will most likely give me a script for "mood" altering drugs [Prozac, etc.]. Every doctor, save my dad, dismisses me with some illusion.

Summary, to date, I have found that touch and peppermint oil help out the best for me.
    Hi Michael Joseph;

I suggest you rebuild your skin and lymphatic system with monatomic silver. I will show you how easy that can be, later today. I want to get some great photographs of the process anyway. Stay at less than 1.5V DC and be patient, allowing first two days time, then drawing through a straw twice a day and replacing the Berkey Blue clear water as you sip.

My example is showing the electrolysis only, these clusters are way too big for therapy. But you get the idea:

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I have colloidal silver but have not been taking it. I will introduce CS to my daily intake.
    CS should only be consumed when it is a must. It is a powerful antibiotic and will kill all the good and bad stomach intestinal flora. You then would have to rebuild them.
    For shingles and thyroid Lugol's iodine.
    You would be surprised what fasting does for the body. Cheapest easiest way to rebuild.