Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Morgellons

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I don't believe it. That it is being administered in the swabs for testing, that is.
    The technology is all ready being used. Search the net for synthetic parasites.
    Here is one example.

Engineering Brain Parasites for Intracellular Delivery of Therapeutic Proteins
    Abstract

Protein therapy has the potential to alleviate many neurological diseases; however, delivery mechanisms for the central nervous system (CNS) are limited, and intracellular delivery poses additional hurdles. To address these challenges, we harnessed the protist parasite Toxoplasma gondii, which can migrate into the CNS and secrete proteins into cells. Using a fusion protein approach, we engineered T. gondii to secrete therapeutic proteins for human neurological disorders. We tested two secretion systems, generated fusion proteins that localized to T. gondii’s secretory organelles and assessed their intracellular targeting in various mammalian cells including neurons. We show that T. gondii expressing GRA16 fused to the Rett syndrome protein MeCP2 deliver a fusion protein that mimics the endogenous MeCP2, binding heterochromatic DNA in neurons. This demonstrates the potential of T. gondii as a therapeutic protein vector, which could provide either transient or chronic, in situ synthesis and delivery of intracellular proteins to the CNS.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/481192v1
    Last edited by walter; 02-10-21 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    The technology is all ready being used. Search the net for synthetic parishes.
    Here is one example.

Engineering Brain Parasites for Intracellular Delivery of Therapeutic Proteins
    Abstract

Protein therapy has the potential to alleviate many neurological diseases; however, delivery mechanisms for the central nervous system (CNS) are limited, and intracellular delivery poses additional hurdles. To address these challenges, we harnessed the protist parasite Toxoplasma gondii, which can migrate into the CNS and secrete proteins into cells. Using a fusion protein approach, we engineered T. gondii to secrete therapeutic proteins for human neurological disorders. We tested two secretion systems, generated fusion proteins that localized to T. gondii’s secretory organelles and assessed their intracellular targeting in various mammalian cells including neurons. We show that T. gondii expressing GRA16 fused to the Rett syndrome protein MeCP2 deliver a fusion protein that mimics the endogenous MeCP2, binding heterochromatic DNA in neurons. This demonstrates the potential of T. gondii as a therapeutic protein vector, which could provide either transient or chronic, in situ synthesis and delivery of intracellular proteins to the CNS.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/481192v1
    Interesting digital slip! Synthetic Parishes.

Too late now, my imagination is working it.

Interesting digital slip! Synthetic Parishes.

Too late now, my imagination is working it.
    I need stronger glass's,lol,
    i will edit the post

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    Science is today's government religion.
    If you want funding and papers to be published then you must follow the agenda.

Its long but the research and the dots it connects is outstanding.
    Connects many big corps. to these scams.
    Goes over the test swabs, the vaccines, nano technology etc.
    Breaks down the terminological they use in simple to understand wording.
    Talks to many vaccine victims.
    To much information to write it down.

https://newtube.app/user/GSHforLife/dhx6vYI

I am just glad that I have studied Rules of Evidence.

Thanks for showing me. People are making that stuff up just to scare others? Now people are supposed to be scared even to be tested?

Being an inventor I have access to the patents that build the technology. The emotional sensationalism is a little disturbing.

I printed some out today but have a problem reading them because I fall asleep. There is nothing on the swabs. I know this from poking them up my nose. I checked it out before doing so too. And I even asked the technician, who assured me there was nothing on the swab but sterile cotton.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I am just glad that I have studied Rules of Evidence.
    I do not consent to have any orifice penetrated.

Lets look at the evidence then.

You need to wear a mask because covid can be spread from the moisture droplets from the simple act of breathing is what is claimed.
    With that logic your mask alone would be enough to test. Or blowing your nose into a tissue would be enough for the test.
    Or spit into a vial. (they have this one but don't promote it)

The swab must go past the contaminated zone to as far as it can go to the point where it touches the thin bone beneath the brain.
    Why? Covid only lives there? Then why ware a mask?

Then there is Braingate. Cyberkinetics is a company that holds technology that can help transform thoughts into action.

And nano smart dust is being used in Medical diagnostics: Researchers at UC Berkeley have highlighted how brain functionalities can be studied with implanted neutral dust.

A company called Defendec with there main product being “Smartdec”. It helps stop and control illegal trafficking, international smuggling, and other unlawful activities on the border.

Dongjin Seo and pals at the University of California Berkeley reveal an entirely new way to study and interact with the brain. Their idea is to sprinkle electronic sensors the size of dust particles into the cortex and to interrogate them remotely using ultrasound. The ultrasound also powers this so-called neural dust.
    That comes from https://www.technologyreview.com/201...on-your-brain/
    How Smart Dust Could Spy On Your Brain
    Intelligent dust particles embedded in the brain could form an entirely new form of brain-machine interface, say engineers

It goes on and on.
    Just look up Smart dust in Humans and you will see it is already here and being used in every aspect of life from health to agriculture and industry.

Name:  smart dust.png
Views: 711
Size:  80.4 KB
    A new camera/sensor, the size of a grain of salt, has shaken up the technology world. These miniature cameras can operate wirelessly and are small enough to inject into the human body.

So the evidence is all around us but you have to look for it.
    Are you absolutely sure there is no smart dust on the swab?
    I don't think you can so no and be honest at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    I do not consent to have any orifice penetrated.

Lets look at the evidence then.

You need to wear a mask because covid can be spread from the moisture droplets from the simple act of breathing is what is claimed.
    With that logic your mask alone would be enough to test. Or blowing your nose into a tissue would be enough for the test.
    Or spit into a vial. (they have this one but don't promote it)

The swab must go past the contaminated zone to as far as it can go to the point where it touches the thin bone beneath the brain.
    Why? Covid only lives there? Then why ware a mask?

Then there is Braingate. Cyberkinetics is a company that holds technology that can help transform thoughts into action.

And nano smart dust is being used in Medical diagnostics: Researchers at UC Berkeley have highlighted how brain functionalities can be studied with implanted neutral dust.

A company called Defendec with there main product being “Smartdec”. It helps stop and control illegal trafficking, international smuggling, and other unlawful activities on the border.

Dongjin Seo and pals at the University of California Berkeley reveal an entirely new way to study and interact with the brain. Their idea is to sprinkle electronic sensors the size of dust particles into the cortex and to interrogate them remotely using ultrasound. The ultrasound also powers this so-called neural dust.
    That comes from https://www.technologyreview.com/201...on-your-brain/
    How Smart Dust Could Spy On Your Brain
    Intelligent dust particles embedded in the brain could form an entirely new form of brain-machine interface, say engineers

It goes on and on.
    Just look up Smart dust in Humans and you will see it is already here and being used in every aspect of life from health to agriculture and industry.

Name:  smart dust.png
Views: 711
Size:  80.4 KB
    A new camera/sensor, the size of a grain of salt, has shaken up the technology world. These miniature cameras can operate wirelessly and are small enough to inject into the human body.

So the evidence is all around us but you have to look for it.
    Are you absolutely sure there is no smart dust on the swab?
    I don't think you can so no and be honest at the same time.
    You have failed to create interest in me. But you might request the paper for yourself:

Abstract:

A legacy of the ‘Long Cold War’ can be found in the multiple large-scale interrelated remote sensing systems operative in the present. Smart dust, for example, constitutes the basis of polyscalar computer systems of remote sensing at micro-levels and relates to ubiquitous computing, ‘pervasive networks’ and ‘utility fogs’ as potentially transmitting endless streams of ‘real time’ or stored data. Developed initially for DARPA, Smart Dust started with work by Kris Pister's team at UC Berkeley, who refer to the project as ‘autonomous sensing and communication in a cubic millimetre.’ The Limited Test Ban Treaty of 1963 pushed nuclear testing underground, forcing innovations in modes of remote sensing for purposes of verification. Because so much of teletechnological development depends on the understanding of the subject as an agent enacting its will upon a world of objects (including other subjects), the means of imagining extensions of that sensing and acting self invariably fold into and influence the interpretation of that self. The chapter provides a meditation on 'the auto-' and ‘the nomos’ as they pertain to autonomous sensing systems and the immaterial worlds that helped them come into being as well as their continuation into further systems of control at a distance.
    Enjoy! Studying through this kind of stuff is amazing.