Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Morgellons

Johns Hopkins researchers take inspiration from parasitic work for medicine delivery
    "Theragrippers" are tiny, shape-changing machines that deliver medicine efficiently to the GI tract

https://hub.jhu.edu/2020/11/25/thera...cine-delivery/

Name:  theragripper-q-tip.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  9.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Johns Hopkins researchers take inspiration from parasitic work for medicine delivery
    "Theragrippers" are tiny, shape-changing machines that deliver medicine efficiently to the GI tract

https://hub.jhu.edu/2020/11/25/thera...cine-delivery/

Name:  theragripper-q-tip.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  9.6 KB
    Now we are talking! I bet somebody is showing those on a cotton swab as evidence that these types of things are going up noses in COVID-19 testing.

Theragrippers are pretty cool. So I am calling my invention Therascrapers. The magnesium shavings scrape through any thick residual mucus to the bare intestinal lining to allow better nutrient and vitamin absorbency.

Name:  scraping magnesium for reaming.jpg
Views: 484
Size:  486.2 KB

For an example, here are the Big 3 for preventing the growth of COVID-19. The way cool patent for Theragrippers is attached. Brand new!
    Attached Images Attached Images

close inspection

Thanks for your skepticism. I looked real close:

Name:  Swab for COVID test.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  204.0 KB

Name:  Swab for COVID test close.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  135.7 KB

Then I poked it up my nose and spun it for seven seconds, each nostril.

More info please David.
    What test and company is the swab from?
    I noticed it has a seem, so its not cotton. Is it a foam of some sort?
    Have you cut it open?

All I did was get a chuckle from the tester. I said that, An Internet voice (Walter) is trying to convince me that she was putting bioweapon grade nanobots into my brain.

Name:  Test 2 19 21 results s.jpg
Views: 589
Size:  88.0 KB

The brain trust has taught me well about episodic and traditional paranoia. So I am not revealing the company but have instead have shown you the patented processes. Additionally I will tell you that the ladies doing the testing have given me a tour of the laboratory and it is all like the patents and information flyer detail.

You are on an erroneous bunny trail with the swab testing. Just compare your swab with my swab. See how you can see specs with your swab. That photo is out of context to be saying it is a COVID test swab.

What that does is taint properly guided testimony.

Name:  kennedy-vaccine.jpg
Views: 536
Size:  36.7 KB

Now usually I grab the photo and upload it. But I really want to see how long it will stay up remotely addressed from the source.

P.S. I could of course have a few free swabs for the asking. Maybe I will dissect one for you?

P.P.S. I apologize for getting snarky - edited myself, myself last night. People are frightened of what we don't understand and so we extrapolate upon YouTube emotionalism like everybody is offering facts.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-23-21 at 08:07 AM.

I stopped trusting Doctors a long time ago. I had health issues in my 20's and went to them for 7 years trying to find out what was wrong and I did every test they had. They always said the same thing, nothing wrong with you or you are just sensitive. And some of them would even laugh at me.
    Modern medicine is good for gunshots and car accidents and nothing else.
    Dentist's put mercury and call it silver in your teeth and push fluoride to harden your teeth so they crack easier and they call it medicine.
    Most of them don't even know better because they are just fallowing the script they were taught.

A nurse knowing whats in the test is most likely a false statement. The Doctors probably don't even know. They just push the agenda and collect the cash.

I had to go to a natural path for a few years and spend thousands to reverse my health issues that modern medicine said didn't exist.
    That taught me what real medicine is all about.

Even after that I had Doctors tell me that natural path medicine is garbage and I should not trust them. What a joke. They did nothing yet claimed my real healer was garbage.
    So pardon me for not believing a word that comes from modern medicine hackers mouths.

And why would someone even get a covid test for in the first place? No one went for a test before this crap. If you had the flu or cold you stayed at home in bed until you were better but now if their nose is running off for the test.
    The test does nothing but spreads fear.

I gave up fear a long time ago and I don't put my health in the hands of government issued Doctors.
    I have learned the hard why that they are trying to kill me. After all a healthy man does not make them any money, only the sick do.

The ones I trust being the natural path healers are saying stay away from the test. Not just those interweb videos but the ones that healed me.
    Our bodies are our vehicle that carries the soul. If you want high performance like a formula one race car then you better only put the best of the best into it. If you want a beater then go to a Doctor.

[QUOTE=David Merrill;26822 So I am not revealing the company but have instead have shown you the patented processes. Additionally I will tell you that the ladies doing the testing have given me a tour of the laboratory and it is all like the patents and information flyer detail. [/QUOTE]

There are 32 different companies that make the test. Which one do you represent?
    https://hitconsultant.net/2020/04/23...-testing-kits/

List of largest pharmaceutical settlements

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...al_settlements

False claims seems to be the biggest violator.
    Why on Golds green earth would I put my trust and faith in anyone of these corrupt money hungry greedy SOB?

Dissecting a Swab

I stopped trusting Doctors a long time ago. I had health issues in my 20's and went to them for 7 years trying to find out what was wrong and I did every test they had. They always said the same thing, nothing wrong with you or you are just sensitive. And some of them would even laugh at me.
    Dentist's put mercury and call it silver in your teeth and push fluoride to harden your teeth so they crack easier and they call it medicine.
    Most of them don't even know better because they are just fallowing the script they were taught.

A nurse knowing whats in the test is most likely a false statement. The Doctors probably don't even know. They just push the agenda and collect the cash.

I had to go to a natural path for a few years and spend thousands to reverse my health issues that modern medicine said didn't exist.
    That taught me what real medicine is all about.

Even after that I had Doctors tell me that natural path medicine is garbage and I should not trust them. What a joke. They did nothing yet claimed my real healer was garbage.
    So pardon me for not believing a word that comes from modern medicine hackers mouths.

And why would someone even get a covid test for in the first place? No one went for a test before this crap. If you had the flu or cold you stayed at home in bed until you were better but now if their nose is running off for the test.
    The test does nothing but spreads fear.

I gave up fear a long time ago and I don't put my health in the hands of government issued Doctors.
    I have learned the hard why that they are trying to kill me. After all a healthy man does not make them any money, only the sick do.

The ones I trust being the natural path healers are saying stay away from the test. Not just those interweb videos but the ones that healed me.
    Our bodies are our vehicle that carries the soul. If you want high performance like a formula one race car then you better only put the best of the best into it. If you want a beater then go to a Doctor.
    I apologize again. Myself on the Fringe, I was only projecting my bias after studying out the test and deciding it is of benefit to swab my nose regularly - having invented the vaccine. Science demands that should I show a real positive, that I can eradicate all indications as tested within an hour. But I am not going to go get sick with COVID-19 for the sake of my science. It would just be handy to have a test two-hours later that showed NEGATIVE.

Your post exemplifies why I am not hanging around the ICU trying to convince a virologist to give my vaccine a go. That would obliterate a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical industry.

I should lay off. I do not want my baggage dictating here. Thank you for explaining your polarized perspective.

Name:  COVID test swab dissected scissors.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  270.7 KB

Name:  COVID test swab tip.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  281.1 KB

Having studied at least four aspects of invention around the COVID-19 virus I am not surprised, as carefully as I looked that there is no powder or residue in the foam or application stick to indicate that there is anything more than on the wrapper - "Sterile Foam Tipped Applicator".

P.S. You might wonder why my fingernails are orange:

Name:  Turmeric extract curcuminoids 95%.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  423.1 KB

And some of them would even laugh at me.
    Nice one. People laughing at you is actually good; all the comedians tell me so.

I really think you should try redeeming lawful money. It does wonders for the mind and body.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I apologize again.[/CENTER]

No need to apologize, i am not angry, mad, hurt or a victim. I just stopped a long time ago trusting the modern medicine cabal.
    I love you brother for all the positive things you do. other wise why would I care?

Covid is part of the divide in the upside down world we live in. I come to learn that everything the government says is opposite.
    And I mean everything, even their fake mars landing that is filmed in a remote northern part of Canada.

Here is a paragraph that says it all.

Name:  Imperealizm in America.jpg
Views: 401
Size:  252.7 KB