Thread: Mining the Redeemed Mind

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Why does the FED owe $80 billion to the US Treasury?

Name:  _20230724_233655.JPG
Views: 193
Size:  85.2 KB
    https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/RESPPLLOPNWW
    Last edited by marcel; 07-25-23 at 03:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    Why does the FED owe $80 billion to the US Treasury?

Name:  _20230724_233655.JPG
Views: 193
Size:  85.2 KB
    https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/RESPPLLOPNWW
    Is not 80K Million 80 trillion? I wonder if this could be called the Homeland Security Trust? $80T is reflective of global debt forgiveness. Like I have said elsewhere here, liquidation of SDR's. The measure of social conditioning to blindly endorse private credit from the local central bank.

It is a little difficult to tell over 10 years of resolution but that new chart looks like June 5th, when I look closely and measure with my mouse. Thanks again! That helps me understand the twenty year evaluation of irrevocable trust - the Homeland Security Trust.

The Charter of Freedoms and Exemptions grants to me a perpetual inheritance on Manhattan at Wall Street.

I have not nailed down a specific date - and presume that the Homeland Security was finally in place fully about 18 months after 9/11. The Bill of Exchange is precise and was served (the original) on Richard GRASSO then the Chair of the NYSE. I am speaking about a formalization of the Homeland Security system as a trust, in the cycle of conjured cataclysm, solution and dialectic consumption of private rights into the public welfare system. Anyway around it, $80T is a thousand times more money than the $80B you mentioned on the graph.

Name:  CASTLE CHURCH - FtRoOB 4 17 15.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  332.5 KB

Was Major Jason Lowery really ordered to cease book publication of Softwar? Or just a stunt to create hype for his thesis?

Check the 4th picture on the ebay listing...
    www.ebay.com/itm/204410419557

PDF copy here
    Last edited by marcel; 07-29-23 at 03:18 AM.