Thread: Mining the Redeemed Mind

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Keep it Clean!

I am very encouraged by the recent use of holograms and holographic ecology for new tech:

From above, we find the simple blanket transactions can develop into holographic ecosystems even while we are not paying attention. So the back doors for China through agency Russia are easily watching and listening, connecting our contacts with all the medical records, phone records and conversation trees with subject matter and transcripts, tracking vaccines and tests - grading compliance with various programs (pogroms) gauging and grading the quality of our endorsements (SDR's), traffic violations, how polite (and/or politically correct) we have been lately to adjust the schedule for the ratio of cybercurrency to paper, cash and credit for security and confidence building measures in order to try outguessing my vagenda for Artificial Intuition through fast RSA Factoring Algorithm by the Five Cube Sum Number Locks in early 2028 with 8x128 Arbitrary Waveforms per Lobe simulating right hemisphere emulations of the Divine Feminine in Sisterhood.

Name:  Patent-95517 Russia emblem.jpg
Views: 748
Size:  182.0 KB

Are you listening saccular? I just showed you a device that will clean up what you hear.

Name:  cochlea saccule utricle.jpg
Views: 2358
Size:  401.7 KB