Thread: Cryptocurrency

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Concerning leave the question blank, that is a good point/question.
    My question is what are the consequences of leaving the question blank?
    I guess you skipped class the day we talked of this; over here.

I demonstrated that there is no consequence. I left it blank last year yet still received my lawful money tax refund. No problem.

Also, I have never been taxed on my cryptocurrency transactions. While there are AML/KYC rules at the fiat/crypto exchanges (the entrance & exit ramps), once you have the crypto you can transact directly without the banking system. And of course AML/KYC rules are not a problem for the redeemed (who redeem lawful money). No reporting, no Federal Reserve, no taxable income.

Attachment 5023

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    I guess you skipped class the day we talked of this; over here.

I demonstrated that there is no consequence. I left it blank last year yet still received my lawful money tax refund. No problem.

Also, I have never been taxed on my cryptocurrency transactions. While there are AML/KYC rules at the fiat/crypto exchanges (the entrance & exit ramps), once you have the crypto you can transact directly without the banking system. And of course AML/KYC rules are not a problem for the redeemed (who redeem lawful money). No reporting, no Federal Reserve, no taxable income.

Attachment 5023
    Thank you for the photo:

Name:  BitCoin Redeemed.JPG
Views: 369
Size:  289.7 KB

It looks more fun than day trading!

Your experienced perspective agrees with my thoughts about the privacy. It also seems in alignment with withdrawal of retirement savings (401K). You agree to take on any liabilities and release the financial institution.

Redemption is great!

The true objective is redemption of mind.