Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone from Illinois?

Quote Originally Posted by joseph3r View Post
    I have learned that when it comes to law there's a public and a private side to everything. The Postal Service is a grey area in government where it's independent but overseen by Congress. usps.com is the public/corporate/commercial side and if it were an official part of the federal government we would be usps.org or usps.gov. The General Post Office still exists for those that know how to use it.

I did talk with someone in D.C. about the delay and final delivery and their answer makes some sense. Some areas have been a little delayed due to the pandemic and I'm guessing the letter was delivered at 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue so no P.O. box that would explain being delivered so early, and maybe they have their own personnel service for picking up and dropping off correspondences. They get a large amount of volume and that operates at 24 hours too.
    Establish post-office april 1774.pdf

Best regards,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Thanks for that MJ, I do enjoy history. I ran across something a few years back about comprehending the estate & office. The writer wrote in great detail about the USPO and I'll cite a portion of it. I wouldn't be surprised if you've already read it.

"A “post” is another name for a courier and has its beginning in scripture: Jeremiah 51:31 One post shall
    run to meet another and one messenger to meet another, to shew the king of Babylon that his city is taken at one
    end. 2 Chronicles 30:6: So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and
    Judah. Esther 3:13; And the letters were sent by posts into all the king's provinces...” Scripture records messages
    being sent “by the hands of messengers” (1 Samuel 11:7) and, Job 1:14, “And there came a messenger unto Job,
    and said, The oxen were plowing, and the asses feeding beside them:” These messages were delivered using the
    current means of movement at the time: Esther 8:10,14, “And he wrote in the king Ahasuerus’ name, and sealed it
    with the king’s ring, and sent letters by posts on horseback, and riders on mules, camels, and young dromedaries:
    So the posts that rode upon mules and camels went out”. Thus, postman would be letter carriers. The posts were
    initially set up for governmental purposes, between different rulers in their own country as well as neighboring
    countries. Post is established and continued by Post Treaties. General Post Office is the “Post Office Generally”.
    The Post Treaties are General Post to General Post."

"The general post office was not for commercial purposes and was strictly for fellowship between the
    brothers. Paul’s letters were not delivered by Caesar’s men, but by brothers in Christ and that is the general post
    office. Throughout history, there has always been the general post office and the governmental post office and
    they are different, now called the current system, i.e. the United States Postal Service (USPS) is commercial.
    Even though the USPS is commercial, it retains the non-commercial aspect, United States Post Office
    (USPO). It is based on the original general post office (GPO). It does not exist without tracing its roots to the
    original general post office. As with everything, the created cannot do away with the creator. Therefore, that
    original creation by the brothers’ fellowshipping among each other is still in existence; they have never done
    away with it. In all their statutes, every time they come up with a new statutory entity, they would never do away
    with the general post office, therefore it still exists.
    The GPO is not mentioned in the Domestic Mail Manual because the Domestic Mail Manual denotes
    commerce. Everyone is presumed to be in commerce. Nevertheless, it is only a presumption, and that is where
    you come in to rebut that presumption. You rebut it by not engaging in commercial activity and not receiving
    your mail at an address, etc.
    There were actually two different general post offices. The Post Master General today wears about
    seven hats as about seven different entities to the postal system exist. He wears the original hat as a caretaker of
    the original general post office. He is also the caretaker of the General Post Office. The General Post Office was
    an “Act”; it was created on February 20, 1792, which was for governmental business. The Act, made detailed
    provisions for the post office and also established a separate general post office for governmental purposes:
    Chapter VIII - An Act to establish the Post Office and Post Roads within the United States. Section 3. And it be
    further enacted, that there shall be established, at the seat of the government of the United States, a General Post
    Office."

Thanks all,
    Joseph

I view the USPS as a private contractor for the public Post Office. The contract continued in good behavior until the other night. There are several other instances I believe in but recent. So the multiple witness doctrine found in the Bible applies. I first wrote "from" the Bible but have discovered that the Bible is a scriptural parable of the actual Sumarian/Mesopotamian/Egyptian historical record.

This document might shed some light.

A crucial element to this development, last week is the end of war. 2016 was Super Jubilee (3500 years since the Invasion of Canaan) and properly executed.

The private contract with the USPS developed the full public and private sides in the NIXON Administration.

Of course TRUMP took full advantage of my directive.

Hi Joseph,

Yes, your post is a good reminder. We have mailed many a letter general post for $0.03 in stamps. We had to learn to "call for our mail" but that was easy enough once the clerks got used to me. We did this for years as an experiment but later found it was more cost effective to pay the first class stamp to have the postal service make the livery of the mail to my residence.

Also we noticed that the post master has the authority to cancel a first class stamp under philately. This fact is very useful in terms of a witness to our issue.

Best regards,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Banned
    In your federal Form-1040 filing example, it could be problematic to subtract the entire gross pay [76817] as redeemed lawful money (assuming this is a W-2 employee). For the simple fact the employee would not have the full $76817 in checks to redeem. At a minimum, deductions for Medicare & Social Security would be withheld from the paycheck before the worker could make a demand.

Seems safer to use the total of redeemed checks for the year [say $64413] as shown below. This would result in $12404 of income yet still no taxable income and no federal income tax due.

I guess you could make the argument of "redeemed" - that Notice & Demand to US Treasury for all transactions demanded in lawful money supersedes the W4 employment contract of the "employee" working for "employer". But I'm not so sure.

Name:  1040LM.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  55.2 KB

Thanks Lorne, I just signed in and was in the process of messaging you about this because I saw your examples on Turbo tax. David showed examples also so I'm in good shape, I'm messaging you anyways I'm curious about the 1099_NEC and 1099_R. Yeah, with your above example $12,400 and below is not taxable (you're $4.00 over ). My W2 is automatically adjusted for deductions (insurance, dues, etc.) so my AGI would actually be $76817. I figured out my mistake on my state return.

All you guys are awesome and thanks for the patience for all us newcomers. And I'll be donating when I receive my refund to help further the cause.

Thanks all, Joseph

If you have a kid you're due a $1400 refund.

Thanks for the reply Marcel. I understand the point is to get to 0. 0 taxable income PERIOD so I just focus on the income earned and not be concerned with deductions and credits. I think I'll be exempting myself from even paying anymore as that money can be useful for something else after this year.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by joseph3r; 03-17-21 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joseph3r View Post
    Thanks for the reply Marcel. I understand the point is to get to 0. 0 taxable income PERIOD so I just focus on the income earned and not be concerned with deductions and credits. I think I'll be exempting myself from even paying anymore as that money can be useful for something else after this year.
    Thank you Joseph;

COVID has been very, very nice to many! But especially to the Redeemed.

P.S. Treasury Bubbles are nice; until they are not.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-17-21 at 08:33 PM.

Yeah well... nothing's for free and prices have gone up on EVERYTHING so... besides those payments are coming out of our trusts anyways.

Thanks again guys, Joseph