Thread: Anyone from Illinois?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    After reading all that all I can say is that the only thing missing is the Kissinger cables.. As to the delay and delivery of your registered letter I can point to this:

https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?...edition=prelim

Specifically 1700,1701, 1702, and 1703. Postal inspectors and postal police are considered one of the highest levels of law enforcement so I'm told. These are serious offenses and are strictly enforced. When you said collusion you should have added corruption as well. You guys are pulling up laws and history that's been buried deliberately and forgotten. The local level of management can't answer your question so I'll try and contact the district manager and the NALC president Rolando so hopefully I can get an answer, I'm very curious as well.

Keep in mind that the postal service operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Mail processing never stops but to deliver something in the wee hours of the morning after an inquiry is very suspicious. A regular craft employee would not have delivered this.
    Last edited by joseph3r; 03-15-21 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Another thought to add