Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone from Illinois?

"So get a close look! Twelve days for Registered Mail - three days tops. And delivered in the middle of the night? I will just bet it got dropped behind a heavy file cabinet in the mail room "by accident". What in the world? Delivering mail in the middle of the night?"

One last thing about registered mail; registered mail gets handled very differently than regular mail or accountable mail like certified or express. It's considered more secured so the process is a little slower with procedure. It is odd that it gets scanned delivered in the wee hours of the morning after being "inquired" but at least it showed up. If it ever happens again then it's not a coincidence.

I'm curious about that claim. This was originally drafted in 2001 so you guys have been after this for a while now. So 20 years of going back and forth with the agencies you cited?

Quote Originally Posted by joseph3r View Post
    Yeah well... nothing's for free and prices have gone up on EVERYTHING so... besides those payments are coming out of our trusts anyways.

Thanks again guys, Joseph
    Never a guilt trip around here. Castle Church service is to contemplate what guilt has been doing for you lately? To you?

"So get a close look! Twelve days for Registered Mail - three days tops. And delivered in the middle of the night? I will just bet it got dropped behind a heavy file cabinet in the mail room "by accident". What in the world? Delivering mail in the middle of the night?"

One last thing about registered mail; registered mail gets handled very differently than regular mail or accountable mail like certified or express. It's considered more secured so the process is a little slower with procedure. It is odd that it gets scanned delivered in the wee hours of the morning after being "inquired" but at least it showed up. If it ever happens again then it's not a coincidence.

I'm curious about that claim. This was originally drafted in 2001 so you guys have been after this for a while now. So 20 years of going back and forth with the agencies you cited?
    It is so much more simple.

I think that until the mind is on the road to redemption the Bill of Exchange can only be comprehended as controversial. Belligerent parties going "back and forth". In that format we find it beginning formally April 15, 1861.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Never a guilt trip around here. Castle Church service is to contemplate what guilt has been doing for you lately? To you?

It is so much more simple.

I think that until the mind is on the road to redemption the Bill of Exchange can only be comprehended as controversial. Belligerent parties going "back and forth". In that format we find it beginning formally April 15, 1861.
    I was referring to the government so if there was any misunderstandings then it's on me for not clarifying.

The beginning of the Civil War. I got it now.

This Theater of War

It ended with the 70th Jubilee - 2016 (3,500 years from the Invasion of Canaan); as in the Daniel Cycle from the First Constitution at Nehemiah 10 (2,520 years from 503 BC). Now it falls upon Janet Louise YELLEN, former Governor of the Fed to restore honor through good behaviors at the US Treasury. There are several other Registered Mail items.

The Bible itself is parable for the Sumarian/Mesopotamian history in scripture form, meaning that it is designed to encapsulate truth but for the purposes of commercial priestcraft. The State was Babylon and Nebuchadnezzar captured the intellectual property of Israel, which was cultivated for the Invasion of Canaan. The Tower of Babel after the Flood was a characterization of Enlil YHVH encouraging the tribal bands around Mesopotamia to invade the highly cultivated academy, the Eden. The Amarna Letters prove out that Egypt's colonies in Canaan were under raids from bandits - the Habiru - Hebrews. Amenhotep VI (Moses), the son of Amenhotep III (Pharaoh) organized the transcendence of the once-native Israelites. They carried gold to Jethro, the High Vulcan (furnaces) and processed it into manna to feed and elevate the Israelites with coherent Meisner Field communications as battle strategy.

This was the Mind that Nebuchadnezzar captured by c523 BC, corporate charter sealed after twenty years, 503 BC plus 2,520 years - 2016. 9/11 was the Notice of what is at stake should the Temple Desecration continue. Notice the 30 Day Notice. August 13, 2001 to September 11, 2001.

In 2001 we found the attempted capture of Bishop Castle by the State of Colorado.

Jim wrote a sign about the Castle Salvage -

Name:  2002 notice still there.jpg
Views: 524
Size:  97.2 KB

We recovered the Castle through Libel of Review in Denver. I remember well when the State tried again in 2014, spending the afternoon gathering oaths at the Secretary of State, just barely getting to the federal courthouse before closing.

We find the sanctity sacrosanct, if you can please forgive the redundancy:

Name:  Donation Box.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  526.3 KB

There is the Demand for lawful money - "The Tabernacle for the Redemption of God's Lawful Money". There is genius behind the blatant madness:

The full name in trust - CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP. Believe it or not, Jim's mind is redeemed, whether he knows it or not. But also, get a load of that rock! He loaded that off the side of the highway, by himself.

So now you might be starting to glimpse what is riding on YELLEN's current decision.

Thanks for the breakdown of this. I have read clips here and there about the Bishop Castle but I didn't understand till now. I'm in the process of catching up as you guys are way ahead so it'll be a while.

Thanks for the breakdown of this. I have read clips here and there about the Bishop Castle but I didn't understand till now. I'm in the process of catching up as you guys are way ahead so it'll be a while.
    I currently employ the antenna for worldwide inoculation of the vaccine.

I too am always feeling there is so much to learn.

Banned
    The Form 1040 instructions clearly say that W2 Box 1 - Wages are to be entered on Line 1 so I don't know how you arrived at the 76817 figure for Line 1 -Gross Income.

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    If you have a kid you're due a $1400 refund.
    This brings up an interesting topic. For a segment of our society filing a tax return is a money making event. Thanks to generous credits in the tax code like EITC & Additional Child Tax Credit, lower income filers can get refunds larger than amounts paid in through withholding. For example, a couple making $25k/yr with 2 Allowances would have $1300 Fed Tax (25x52) and $1924 SS/Medicare taxes (37x52) withheld, yet eligible for a refund over $6000 if they had 2 children.

I know David does not advise asking (claim) for more than the $1300 Fed Tax withheld, but it could make redeeming lawful money a hard sell for this certain segment.

As for the reported Form 1099 income, I would list it as Other Income on Schedule 1 and subtract the amount of it redeemed in lawful money, as follows:

Name:  0TICt8V.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  34.3 KB
    Last edited by lorne; 03-23-21 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    The Form 1040 instructions clearly say that W2 Box 1 - Wages are to be entered on Line 1 so I don't know how you arrived at the 76817 figure for Line 1 -Gross Income.

This brings up an interesting topic. For a segment of our society filing a tax return is a money making event. Thanks to generous credits in the tax code like EITC & Additional Child Tax Credit, lower income filers can get refunds larger than amounts paid in through withholding. For example, a couple making $25k/yr with 2 Allowances would have $1300 Fed Tax (25x52) and $1924 SS/Medicare taxes (37x52) withheld, yet eligible for a refund over $6000 if they had 2 children.

I know David does not advise asking (claim) for more than the $1300 Fed Tax withheld, but it could make redeeming lawful money a hard sell for this certain segment.

As for the reported Form 1099 income, I would list it as Other Income on Schedule 1 and subtract the amount of it redeemed in lawful money, as follows:

Name:  0TICt8V.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  34.3 KB
    Redeeming lawful money is not for Lorne. That is what David Merrill thinks.

Thanks Lorne, that's exactly how I put it after I figured it out. Refund wise it didn't affect the overall refund as it stayed the same. I could have left it as it was but I figured if you're redeeming lawful money it's best to be consistent with all income that needs to be reported even if it falls below the $12,400 threshold.

No longer funny.

Hi Joseph;

Just in case you were buying any line your employer is giving, about midnight delivery and 12-day RM delays.

This critical process, requesting redemption and forgiveness so a suitor can get her citizenship, and get her family clear of white genocide in South Africa was sent through customs in Miami after reaching its destination in DC. - Where I am certain it was opened and read.

Treasury of the United States
    1500 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
    city of Washington, District of Columbia. 20220

Name:  Registered Mail Letter to DC to Columbia.jpg
Views: 509
Size:  303.3 KB

Cruel.