Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mice (MODERNA) and Chimpanzee (AstraZeneca) RNA NAV's

David your vaccine, sounds interesting. but I doubt like most cures for covid have been rejected in favor of the Big Pharma products. but good luck with it.

As a side note there are countries Using MMS with great results, you won't hear about it in the news. Also many countries are using Ivermectin with good results.
    Last edited by Frederick Burrell; 04-15-21 at 05:48 AM.

https://www.hilarispublisher.com/ope...n-sarscov2.pdf
    Chlorine Dioxide in COVID-19: Hypothesis about the Possible Mechanism of Molecular Action in SARS-CoV-2

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    David. I have been using MMS for over 15 years. i have used it for Arthritis, dengue fever, herpes, Skin cancer and on and on personally. With a cure in each situation. But I would not recommend using citric acid with sodium chlorite. as it causes diarrhea and sometimes vomiting. Use 4 percent hydrochloric acid. It is much more tolerated by the body with 80 percent reduction in the flavor. I know of no one that has bad health effect from using MMS. I have many friends who have used it for everything from cancer to HIV with excellent results. I glad you are open to using it.
    Thanks again! I ordered two...

ebay find