Thread: Three categories: Goods, services, money.

Three categories: Goods, services, money.

THREE CATEGORIES: GOODS, SERVICES, MONEY.
    Do you know?
    Let us see if you can understand this, the Ultra Elite need you to believe they got to own everything fair and square.
    Ok. Picture this, imagine there are three categories: Goods, Services, Money.
    Do you know how money is created? If you don’t know, say I don’t know. Good. If you know, stop reading, Go. Yes, Go. There is nothing for you here. Good. Let us continue:
    All right, so let us get the obvious out of the way first. Goods are produced when a worker makes them. Services are delivered when a worker carries out the actions of service. When is money created?
    Well, in our present system of political economy there are two fundamental ways money is created.
    One way is when government officials authorize and issued bonds, that is to say IOU’s or better known as promises to pay. The government officials cause the bonds to be issued and the amounts to be recorded in the financial books. Next, those bonds are pledged to the Central Bank, and the central bank credits the amount of the bonds to the government’s accounts. All right, that is one of the fundamental ways of money creation. Now the other, you create an IOU and give pledge it to your banker, but that is not enough security for your banker, yes, you are a nice guy and all, and your banker likes you a lot, but you need more security for your banker to create money, and what is that security? Glad you asked, your banker needs you to pledge real estate, yes, your house, farm, factory land and buildings, or commercial land and building. Got it? Good, yes you need a piece of land, and much better with improvements. Ok, so you pair your promise to pay, the IOU with your real estate pledge called a Mortgage, from that now your banker can create new money.
    Yes, that’s it. At least as far as creating money goes, but do you know how money is destroyed or the debt extinguished? No? Well the answer is simple, the debt is extinguished when the debt is paid back, and the money is destroyed when the account is zero out and the notes shredded or burned. Ah, but pay attention, if the note is destroyed before the debt is paid there won’t be anything to extinguish the debt, other than to default. Get it? Good.
    So how does the Ultra Elite get to own all the wealth while you end up in debt? Simple, they charge you interest on the money created. That’s it, that is why they need to keep you in debt so they can charge you interest and extract your life energy.

Fetching.

It looks like you copied and pasted that? Anyway.

I watched REDFORD in The Discovery again yesterday. I watched the last half some time ago and was unimpressed. But this time I caught it from the beginning. And I think the movie reveals some of the cerebral ventures of Robert REDFORD, like All is Lost.

Anyway, thanks for throwing the perspective out there for discussion. I disagree in that the redeemed own everything, including the elite and everything they own - providing my assumption that the elite are not redeemed. Some of them are I am sure. I speak in stereotypes obviously.

Yes, the formatting got lost. I think the point is that the ELITE need the masses to BELIEVE they own everything fair and square. As you are aware, no one is walking out of here alive nor carrying anything out. But the the essence of the post, MONEY is a separate thing from all the goods and services, while I think in my simple view most people confound money as part of all the other goods and services. See if you can visualize Goods in one plane, Services in another, and money yet in its own separate plane. As you will notice, you can do away with money and trade will exist albeit not as efficient, but you cannot do away with goods or services.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    Yes, the formatting got lost. I think the point is that the ELITE need the masses to BELIEVE they own everything fair and square. As you are aware, no one is walking out of here alive nor carrying anything out. But the the essence of the post, MONEY is a separate thing from all the goods and services, while I think in my simple view most people confound money as part of all the other goods and services. See if you can visualize Goods in one plane, Services in another, and money yet in its own separate plane. As you will notice, you can do away with money and trade will exist albeit not as efficient, but you cannot do away with goods or services.
    Interesting point. Thank you again.

When is money created?
    Well, in our present system of political economy there are two fundamental ways money is created.
    One way is when government officials authorize and issued bonds, that is to say IOU’s or better known as promises to pay. The government officials cause the bonds to be issued and the amounts to be recorded in the financial books. Next, those bonds are pledged to the Central Bank, and the central bank credits the amount of the bonds to the government’s accounts. All right, that is one of the fundamental ways of money creation. Now the other, you create an IOU and give pledge it to your banker, but that is not enough security for your banker, yes, you are a nice guy and all, and your banker likes you a lot, but you need more security for your banker to create money, and what is that security? Glad you asked, your banker needs you to pledge real estate, yes, your house, farm, factory land and buildings, or commercial land and building. Got it? Good, yes you need a piece of land, and much better with improvements. Ok, so you pair your promise to pay, the IOU with your real estate pledge called a Mortgage, from that now your banker can create new money.
    Money is created when it is dug out of the ground and stamped into coin composed of some precious metal.

Notes are an entirely different species altogether. Notes are printed into existence physically (money of exchange) or manufactured electronically (money of account).

There is secure debt and unsecure debt. Secure debt is backed by collateral. Unsecure debt is backed by faith (trust) in the debtor.

... but do you know how money is destroyed or the debt extinguished? No? Well the answer is simple, the debt is extinguished when the debt is paid back, and the money is destroyed when the account is zero out and the notes shredded or burned. Ah, but pay attention, if the note is destroyed before the debt is paid there won’t be anything to extinguish the debt, other than to default. Get it? Good.
    So how does the Ultra Elite get to own all the wealth while you end up in debt? Simple, they charge you interest on the money created. That’s it, that is why they need to keep you in debt so they can charge you interest and extract your life energy.
    Tender of money extinguishes the obligation (at law).
    Tender in notes discharges the obligation (in equity).

Interest is the cost of borrowing funds.

Money (and notes) are forms of technology.

Technology will have its benefits and costs.

Notes, particular Federal Reserve Notes, have liabilities and interests attached thereto not to mention those tendering such notes are encumbered as to their capacity (i.e. Social Security Number) and status (U.S. citizen).

Furthermore, those tendering such notes are constitutors (those who have agreed to be surety for another party) to the government of the United States.

My perspective changes on this so to seem fickle.

Precious metals are nothing but shine until the Chinese spun it into tiny wires.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    My perspective changes on this so to seem fickle.

Precious metals are nothing but shine until the Chinese spun it into tiny wires.
    My perspective has changed although it is more from a commercial/capitalist perspective.
    Debt and taxes can be burdensome, but only if they aren't managed correctly in my opinion.

Debt is borrowed into existence. Taxes are assessed into existence.
    If I exercise any control over the occurrence of the event; tax treatment of the funds; and management of the flow; the cost of debt and taxes can be deferred, reduced, off-set, covered, or even eliminated.

Done right:
    Debt becomes tax free currency.
    Taxes can be offset with deductions, credits, depreciation, et al.

That problem isn't debt and taxes per se, but the strategy and management of these obligations as well as where these obligations are tenured.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 03-28-21 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    My perspective has changed although it is more from a commercial/capitalist perspective.
    Debt and taxes can be burdensome, but only if they aren't managed correctly in my opinion.

Debt is borrowed into existence. Taxes are assessed into existence.
    If exercise any control over the occurrence of the event; tax treatment of the funds; and management of the flow; the cost of debt and taxes can be deferred, reduced, off-set, covered, or even eliminated.

Done right:
    Debt becomes tax free currency.
    Taxes can be offset with deductions, credits, depreciation, et al.

That problem isn't debt and taxes per se, but the strategy and management of these obligations as well as where these obligations are tenured.
    You are light years ahead in understanding, you are that 1 in a million that "gets" it.

And I am sure that you have noticed in the great circle of "life" all material things gathered become moot since no one is getting out alive nor carrying anything with them, however that spiritual connection, that frequency that let us know we are in the right path of discovery cannot be bought.

Have you seen Boris' videos? https://rumble.com/vek90t-law-of-boris-part-1-of-8.html

You are light years ahead in understanding, you are that 1 in a million that "gets" it.

And I am sure that you have noticed in the great circle of "life" all material things gathered become moot since no one is getting out alive nor carrying anything with them, however that spiritual connection, that frequency that let us know we are in the right path of discovery cannot be bought.

Have you seen Boris' videos? https://rumble.com/vek90t-law-of-boris-part-1-of-8.html
    I have not seen the video. I will consume. Thank-you.

You have just shifted my thinking with your post .... this is pretty profound ... I will need to review.

I think my theory came about out of studying "stocks and flows" from the perspective of economics and accounting, real estate, insurance, and banking.