Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Purchasing Real Estate

Purchasing Real Estate

Hi All. Is it necessary or even possible to purchase a home with Lawful Money? Any reason you should or should not? I've redeemed for the last 2 years. If anyone can point me in the direction of threads that may have discussed it, that would be great. I'm sure it's been discussed here before. I'm definitely up for studying myself and not making anyone rehash it now, I just don't know where to find info on the subject.

Thanks for any insight.

Lawful Mortgage?

My Lesson Plan teaches:

1. true identity
    2. record forming - Refusal for Cause
    3. redeeming lawful money

In "2" we find that you must read any contract carefully and stay in honor, for any authority to reside in your own redemption of mind.

MIYAMOTO Musashi claimed regarding strategy:

1. Do not think dishonestly.
    2. The Way is in training.
    3. Become acquainted with every art.
    4. Learn the ways of every occupation.
    5. Distinguish between gain and loss in worldly matters.
    6. Develop intuitive judgment and an understanding of all things.
    7. Perceive those things which cannot be seen.
    8. Pay attention even to trifles.
    9. Do nothing that is of no use.

I wrote that out from memory.

With that said I doubt that you could close any mortgage with a demand for lawful money on your signature. You would be applying for a loan where the concept of currency outside the reserve banking would be contradictory to basic risk management.

If you have the cash to buy the home, then you would make the demand for lawful money in freeing up the cash. I see no reason for whoever sells the property to refuse to just because you say the money is lawful money. They are not the party to make demand to. So there is no reason to bring your redemption into the conversation or transaction.

From there you may encounter some very valuable lessons in social contract. Like that the State is the party protecting your use of your property. But if you can comprehend the difference between ownership and property, and do not clutter up your mind with ideology and myth, you should do just fine.

Post Mortgage Redemption

Here is a professionally prepared redemption tax return. The reason it hiccuped is because it tranches (drags) the housing industry. More like the inversion or reversal of a tranche. But the debt will be resolved and I don't mean paid off. That is an absurdity because the continuation (sustainablilty) of the debt does not even pay off a fraction of the interest.

Download the pdf.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Here is a professionally prepared redemption tax return. The reason it hiccuped is because it tranches (drags) the housing industry. More like the inversion or reversal of a tranche. But the debt will be resolved and I don't mean paid off. That is an absurdity because the continuation (sustainablilty) of the debt does not even pay off a fraction of the interest.

Download the pdf.
    Very helpful! I will take a look. Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by modnyc3 View Post
    Very helpful! I will take a look. Thank you so much!
    Thank you.

Yes, I've seen agreements where lawful money is stipulated right on the deed. "In consideration of one hundred dollars, lawful money of the United States, paid by the party of ..."

Name:  Deed 1925 lm.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  73.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    Yes, I've seen agreements where lawful money is stipulated right on the deed. "In consideration of one hundred dollars, lawful money of the United States, paid by the party of ..."

Name:  Deed 1925 lm.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  73.9 KB
    Somebody reminded me about the location of a roundabout description for lawful money. Title 18 USC §8.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Somebody reminded me about the location of a roundabout description for lawful money. Title 18 USC §8.
    12 usc 531

Question: Why are private individuals holdings FRNs?

Legal Tender is lawful to make a use. However it is not Lawful Money. The latter seems to be a compound noun. USN's and FRNs are a legal tender to obtain a purchase in possession; however the former is lawful money and the latter is a promissory note. Both are lawful to use as a legal tender. Under section 411 if FRN's are to be issued to FR Banks [agents] and for no other authorized purpose, then why are private individuals holdings and using FRNs?

Is this adverse possession in trustee de son tort? Where is the license to use this property?
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    12 usc 531

Legal Tender is lawful to make a use. However it is not Lawful Money. The latter seems to be a compound noun. USN's and FRNs are a legal tender to obtain a purchase in possession; however the former is lawful money and the latter is a promissory note. Both are lawful to use as a legal tender. Under section 411 if FRN's are to be issued to FR Banks [agents] and for no other authorized purpose, then why are private individuals holdings and using FRNs?

Is this adverse possession in trustee de son tort? Where is the license to use this property?

Restrictions to become a member state bank in the Fed system have been lifted. All you need to do, to show your trust, is to sign endorsement.

This image is about the best demonstration available anywhere.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-07-21 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    12 usc 531

My perspective is often inverted. Why were you asking the question this way?