Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CP05 Notice from IRS

Quote Originally Posted by modnyc3 View Post
    Well, as of right now the notice just says my refund will be delayed. They said no action needs to be taken at this time. I don't think I need to do R4C or anything like that unless and until they try to hit me with a friv pen. Fingers crossed they don't bring that BS my way. I'm busy and don't need that in my life. lol
    Yep. In law as I read it, they have made a commitment and after a reasonable amount of time will default. Or they will send you a refund including penalties and interest. But they have left that time open and can easily blame COVID - the infamous Scapegoat.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Yep. In law as I read it, they have made a commitment and after a reasonable amount of time will default. Or they will send you a refund including penalties and interest. But they have left that time open and can easily blame COVID - the infamous Scapegoat.

LOL

Well, as of right now the notice just says my refund will be delayed. They said no action needs to be taken at this time. I don't think I need to do R4C or anything like that unless and until they try to hit me with a friv pen. Fingers crossed they don't bring that BS my way. I'm busy and don't need that in my life. lol

Adversity is good for the soul ..... my ol' man said "It'll put hair on yer chest"

Hi All. I was just wondering if anyone has still not received their Lawful Money refund. I had no issues in 2020 (for 2019 refund). I filed my return in February of this year and still have not received my refund. The IRS website just says my return is still being processed. I can't get in contact with anyone of course. It will most likely be time for me to file again for 2021 before I get my 2020 refund. They owe me 10K. Any advice?

Hi All. I was just wondering if anyone has still not received their Lawful Money refund. I had no issues in 2020 (for 2019 refund). I filed my return in February of this year and still have not received my refund. The IRS website just says my return is still being processed. I can't get in contact with anyone of course. It will most likely be time for me to file again for 2021 before I get my 2020 refund. They owe me 10K. Any advice?
    I was quoting hand delivery of process on the US Treasury (1500 Pennsylvania Ave NW) and the process server tells me that they are still closed to walk in service of process. The physical offices have apparently been shut down and fenced off since the Invasion (by anarchist clowns). I am hoping that wires are crossed and we can still get hand delivery by professional process server.

But that is reflective of my opinion. Mostly that the Mandate and other fear mongering by the present regime is justifying delays in equity.

You might make some telephone inquiries? That seems to go the wrong way. The agent will tell you that your filing is frivolous and will note you are informed, so that your return has gone idle.

P.S. That may have come off evasive. I read your question again. Apologies.

Some suitors have been receiving refunds like usual. The IRS agents/attorneys are scrutinizing more closely, namely people who stamp printouts of electronic pay deposits are being shelved. Lately the US Treasury is closed to hand delivery of process by professionals - maybe since the anarchist clowns.

P.P.S. I believe that thousands of people read about redemption, or watch Public Money v Private Credit and get it. Sometimes they even extend some gratitude.

Last edited by David Merrill; 12-12-21 at 04:37 PM.

Hang in there

It took 47 months for my 2016 refund to materialize.

I had 1 fone conversation with Ogden about 2 months after filing the initial return [ April 2017 ].......had a nasty woman on the line who threatened to FrivPen me back to the stone age.

Some time that summer of 2017, I wrote to the IRS commissioner & Secy of the Treasury hoping for some top down action.....but nary a reply.

So I let it sit for almost 2 years and filed a 1040X (same return) just to reset the clock running on the matter.....Jan 2019 IIRC

Still nary a reply until I got antsy and called the local IRS office Dec 2019 later just on a whim and they rolled out the red carpet & sent a treasury check within the week.

So you just keep right on NOT COUNTING ON THAT 10K until you're HOLDING IT IN YOUR HANDS

Any gold bug'll tell ya -- IF YA DON'T HOLD IT, YA DON'T OWN IT.

Now that you're not paying any FIT, you ought to file a new W-4 w/ your employer claiming EXEMPT......or have they re-worded that form to make it impossible to claim EXEMPT ?

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post

Now that you're not paying any FIT, you ought to file a new W-4 w/ your employer claiming EXEMPT......or have they re-worded that form to make it impossible to claim EXEMPT ?
    Close - they have hidden the option in the Instructions.

P.S. I took a look at the 2021 W-4 Form and Instructions.

To claim exemption from withholding, certify that you meet both of the conditions above by writing “Exempt” on Form W-4 in the space below Step 4(c).
    Name:  w-4 2021_Page_1 EXEMPT.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  808.3 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-15-21 at 01:04 AM.

I'm still in the process of getting my 2019 and 2020 state refund and no problems with the federal. The states likes to play games too. I've received notices of them "correcting" my returns. They will play their games and they will try to intimidate you. In my case after having a lengthy phone call with an auditor she told me to file a 1040x for both years and if the amended returns didn't resolve the issue that I'm entitled to have a hearing. I look forward to that hearing if the day ever comes. As of today my 2020 refund was completed and my 2019 is still "in process".

I created a cover letter that I had notarized that effectively put them in a box and if it's ok with Dave I'll attach it here or pm you. Be patient. Let them test your resolve and show them that you will not bend no matter how long it takes. It's rewarding in the end and confidence comes with competence.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by joseph3r View Post
    I'm still in the process of getting my 2019 and 2020 state refund and no problems with the federal. The states likes to play games too. I've received notices of them "correcting" my returns. They will play their games and they will try to intimidate you. In my case after having a lengthy phone call with an auditor she told me to file a 1040x for both years and if the amended returns didn't resolve the issue that I'm entitled to have a hearing. I look forward to that hearing if the day ever comes. As of today my 2020 refund was completed and my 2019 is still "in process".

I created a cover letter that I had notarized that effectively put them in a box and if it's ok with Dave I'll attach it here or pm you. Be patient. Let them test your resolve and show them that you will not bend no matter how long it takes. It's rewarding in the end and confidence comes with competence.

Cheers
    Yes please. Sanitize and attach, plus show a picture here.

People interested in my Lesson Plan are always looking for examples and encouragement but I really enjoy how new suitors on the brain trust develop their own understanding of Title 12 USC 411. I feel it works better for redeeming the mind when redemption works outward from the heart.

I am glad you are not taking the state games too seriously. It would seem if you get too drawn in, to the subsequently based state revenue system, the IRS attorneys watching use that for an excuse not to send the refund. Thank you for your patience. You are very encouraging.

One example that you can use when you send in your return or in my case to rebut their assumptions.

Name:  Cover Letter.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  93.7 KB

Thank you Joseph! Describing the contents of the rebuttal is very helpful.