Quote Originally Posted by modnyc3 View Post
Hi All. I was just wondering if anyone has still not received their Lawful Money refund. I had no issues in 2020 (for 2019 refund). I filed my return in February of this year and still have not received my refund. The IRS website just says my return is still being processed. I can't get in contact with anyone of course. It will most likely be time for me to file again for 2021 before I get my 2020 refund. They owe me 10K. Any advice?

It took 47 months for my 2016 refund to materialize.

I had 1 fone conversation with Ogden about 2 months after filing the initial return [ April 2017 ].......had a nasty woman on the line who threatened to FrivPen me back to the stone age.

Some time that summer of 2017, I wrote to the IRS commissioner & Secy of the Treasury hoping for some top down action.....but nary a reply.

So I let it sit for almost 2 years and filed a 1040X (same return) just to reset the clock running on the matter.....Jan 2019 IIRC

Still nary a reply until I got antsy and called the local IRS office Dec 2019 later just on a whim and they rolled out the red carpet & sent a treasury check within the week.

So you just keep right on NOT COUNTING ON THAT 10K until you're HOLDING IT IN YOUR HANDS

Any gold bug'll tell ya -- IF YA DON'T HOLD IT, YA DON'T OWN IT.

Now that you're not paying any FIT, you ought to file a new W-4 w/ your employer claiming EXEMPT......or have they re-worded that form to make it impossible to claim EXEMPT ?