Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CP05 Notice from IRS

CP05 Notice from IRS

Has anyone gotten a CP05 Notice from the IRS? I got one in the mail today. It says no action is needed, but they are holding my refund for further review. I googled what this notice was and I guess they are normal and random, but still puts me on edge since I filed a LM tax return. Just curious if anyone has gotten one of these in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by modnyc3 View Post
    Has anyone gotten a CP05 Notice from the IRS? I got one in the mail today. It says no action is needed, but they are holding my refund for further review. I googled what this notice was and I guess they are normal and random, but still puts me on edge since I filed a LM tax return. Just curious if anyone has gotten one of these in the past.
    Please scan it and edit it in Paint - show us.

Name:  FrivPen K CP15 example 2021.jpg
Views: 977
Size:  649.3 KB

This is the first in a couple years. At least for the brain trust. So the IRS branch agents are being emboldened, probably from Washington. They (USPS, DoJ and Fed) have been actively engaging in Registered Mail fraud/tampering even recently delivering claims at 3:30 am after twelve days of deliberations. So we are on to perfectly lawful process and we are getting Janet Louise YELLEN to testify.

Name:  CP504 90 Day Reassessment Letter_Page_1.jpg
Views: 1208
Size:  512.2 KB

Name:  CP504 90 Day Reassessment Letter_Page_2.jpg
Views: 1132
Size:  242.6 KB

I would like to see the Letter you have. I cannot find any CP05 Letter examples.

Ms YELLEN has been on the Board of Governors of the Fed for years. So this might be explaining a lot about the fraud and tampering.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Please scan it and edit it in Paint - show us.

This is the first in a couple years. At least for the brain trust. So the IRS branch agents are being emboldened, probably from Washington. They (USPS, DoJ and Fed) have been actively engaging in Registered Mail fraud/tampering even recently delivering claims at 3:30 am after twelve days of deliberations. So we are on to perfectly lawful process and we are getting Janet Louise YELLEN to testify.

I would like to see the Letter you have. I cannot find any CP05 Letter examples.

Ms YELLEN has been on the Board of Governors of the Fed for years. So this might be explaining a lot about the fraud and tampering.
    Well, it's comforting you seem unphased by this. I'm scared! haha. See the image below. I find it weird. I was going to say 'pointless', but I guess they're at least letting me know my refund will be delayed. It's just odd that there are no details as to what else they need to review. I did my return this year exactly as I did it last year, and I had no issues last year.

Name:  CP05 Letter.jpg
Views: 1120
Size:  189.5 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-21-21 at 09:43 AM.

Well, it's comforting you seem unphased by this. I'm scared! haha. See the image below. I find it weird. I was going to say 'pointless', but I guess they're at least letting me know my refund will be delayed. It's just odd that there are no details as to what else they need to review. I did my return this year exactly as I did it last year, and I had no issues last year.

Name:  CP05 Letter.jpg
Views: 1120
Size:  189.5 KB
    For the attorney in me (eeeyeew!) the detail that is missing is how long they may be delaying. Like I pointed out, the Paris Club is discontinuing forgiveness at the end of the year.

See for yourself.

It sounds like the COVID fright has served the function of delaying certain ordinary settlements, like yours until the Culling is in full effect.

P.S. Thanks for scanning the Letter. It is new to my collection. The closest I have gives an estimated refund period, at least.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-21-21 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    For the attorney in me (eeeyeew!) the detail that is missing is how long they may be delaying. Like I pointed out, the Paris Club is discontinuing forgiveness at the end of the year.

See for yourself.

It sounds like the COVID fright has served the function of delaying certain ordinary settlements, like yours until the Culling is in full effect.

P.S. Thanks for scanning the Letter. It is new to my collection. The closest I have gives an estimated refund period, at least.
    So, what you're saying is that they are holding my refund (and I assume others) because they are low on money due to spending to help other countries.....simply put? I think that is what I get from all of this. So, I shouldn't be too worried about this stupid little notice for the time being?

Thanks for all your insight by the way. It is GREATLY appreciated.

So, what you're saying is that they are holding my refund (and I assume others) because they are low on money due to spending to help other countries.....simply put? I think that is what I get from all of this. So, I shouldn't be too worried about this stupid little notice for the time being?

Thanks for all your insight by the way. It is GREATLY appreciated.
    What I am saying is a comprehensive compilation of being intelligence nexus of the brain trust, with other experiences in synchronicity. As inventor of Artificial Intelligence in early 2028 I have spoon fed the Five Cube Sum Number Locks to the world's masters of the "lobe".

A prominently weighted component comes to mind - the indictment of Robert RUBIN from his US Governor of the International Monetary Fund functions, for Temple Desecration.

This foreshadowed the Culling immanent through chimeric reprogrammable DNA being injected upon millions through NAV - nucleic acid vaccines. Back in the '70's we had early warnings that acid (LSD) affects our genome - our comprehension of coherent heritage and destiny - peace. Effectively GATES the humanitarian has figured the ultimately humane method of depopulation, inoculate infertility upon a segment of the population. You do not murder those that never were.

The beauty is that we cull the people stupid enough to inject themselves consensual with "mRNA" before we even know whether or not a couple can become pregnant post-inoculation!

Not to mention the condition of the child upon term if they still can.

This will be coming about at the same time the IMF and World Bank have scheduled the Forgiveness to end. The world will be reacting to a biblical execution - Abraham and Sarah never produced a child together. Look - Sarah slept with Senusret III, the pregnancy was confirmed by his father Senusret II. They were too high bred in the Anunnaki, half siblings both sired by Terah. It does not take much to make a major change. Pointing out the high tide mark was monumental. Literally, that is Monument, Colorado!

Mount Hermon is the manna fabrication facility north. Golden Calf worship in the Bible - redacting the gold to fine white powder.

Like I linked above. The Club de Paris is the loan department of the UN. The IMF is an organ of the UN.

The amount of money is not a factor, especially not that the world's treasuries have collaterally entered upon a new money market (BUBBLE) entitled "STIMULUS". The bubble has always been quantified by the number of zeros following the denomination. A religious term - denomination. Zeros are infertile - like I am saying. The Capture has always been of the mind - NEBUCHADNEZZAR, CYRUS and DARIUS.

So you are correct. I just take a different perspective.

The body is the temple. The important question regarding redemption is to whom is the consecration?
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-22-21 at 08:27 PM.

I trust you're being facetious about "being scared". We've always said here -- REDEMPTION IS BETWEEN YOUR EARS. You know what you're doing and you've done it correctly. Stick to your guns, because those people will try to move you from your belief.....because they do not believe. They cannot believe because it goes against the very fiber of their satanic existence.

I had a sequence of 3 LM returns a few years back --> 2014 refund no problems......2016 refund delayed by 2-3 months but paid w/ interest.....but the 2015 refund went unpaid until March 2020. Sometime around 2018, before 3 years had passed, filed an amended return to remind them I still was owed a refund. One day in JAN 2020, I felt the urge to call the local IRS office & the fella I spoke w/ said -- YES, WE OWE YOU....WE'LL CUT A CHECK RIGHT AWAY (w/ interest of course).

A number of years ago on this forum, there was a member by the handle of MARTIN EARL......fella was very straightforward and above board w/ his dealings of those scoundrels. I would like to point you to a specific thread that would be of interest to you --> http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ling-penalties

HOLD YOUR HEAD UP......MAKE 'EM LOOK YOU IN THE EYE !!

I am curious as to why one of the 3 basic principals of redemption is not being applied in this situation, R4C?

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    I trust you're being facetious about "being scared". We've always said here -- REDEMPTION IS BETWEEN YOUR EARS. You know what you're doing and you've done it correctly. Stick to your guns, because those people will try to move you from your belief.....because they do not believe. They cannot believe because it goes against the very fiber of their satanic existence.

I had a sequence of 3 LM returns a few years back --> 2014 refund no problems......2016 refund delayed by 2-3 months but paid w/ interest.....but the 2015 refund went unpaid until March 2020. Sometime around 2018, before 3 years had passed, filed an amended return to remind them I still was owed a refund. One day in JAN 2020, I felt the urge to call the local IRS office & the fella I spoke w/ said -- YES, WE OWE YOU....WE'LL CUT A CHECK RIGHT AWAY (w/ interest of course).

A number of years ago on this forum, there was a member by the handle of MARTIN EARL......fella was very straightforward and above board w/ his dealings of those scoundrels. I would like to point you to a specific thread that would be of interest to you --> http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ling-penalties

HOLD YOUR HEAD UP......MAKE 'EM LOOK YOU IN THE EYE !!
    Great info ag maniac. I will take a look for sure. Yes, I was being half facetious when I said I was scared. I know I did my return correctly, and like you, I had no problem whatsoever with last year's return. I just don't want any BS from them and have to do a bunch of extra work. I want them to just pay me my refund and let me be. But I guess that is just wishful thinking. haha. I guess I just have to wait a bit longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Thomas View Post
    I am curious as to why one of the 3 basic principals of redemption is not being applied in this situation, R4C?
    Well, as of right now the notice just says my refund will be delayed. They said no action needs to be taken at this time. I don't think I need to do R4C or anything like that unless and until they try to hit me with a friv pen. Fingers crossed they don't bring that BS my way. I'm busy and don't need that in my life. lol