Thread: URGENT (By the 17th!) Redeem in Lawful Money for the first time with unemployment.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Foremost - have you been making demand for lawful money?

How have you been receiving your pandemic unemployment? By direct deposit? So have you made demand on your bank's signature card?

IMPORTANT(?): On one of the printouts from TurboTax, it's telling me New York State requires this income tax return to be filed electronically by law. I'm not sure why it's saying that as it gave me the option not to file electronically on TurboTax, and I have everything printed already. Still confused by this, as it seems like they're still giving me the option.
    The internal algorithms to TurboTax are impossible to work with. You disable them, then fill out the redeemed lawful money return and then submit it. Usually on paper in the mail, I hear. It is not tailored around redemption.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-10-21 at 03:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Foremost - have you been making demand for lawful money?

How have you been receiving your pandemic unemployment? By direct deposit? So have you made demand on your bank's signature card?

The internal algorithms to TurboTax are impossible to work with. You disable them, then fill out the redeemed lawful money return and then submit it. Usually on paper in the mail, I hear. It is not tailored around redemption.
    I have NOT been making demand for lawful money. Doing this now would be my first time.

I have been receiving my unemployment for a year through my bank account with direct deposit. My debit card is associated with this account, too.

I used TurboTax to know exactly what the State and Fed were asking of me after the initial $10,200 of the full amount of unemployment they are "forgiving" for everyone on it. I figured that's how I'll know what to redeem and have been given two amounts I can hopefully redeem as stated in my original post.

So I have a week from today to file, postmarked by the 17th. What can I do from here? Is it still possible so soon? Thanks!

(P.S. - Not sure if it matters, but I changed the name of my checking and savings accounts ONLINE to "Lawful Money Checking 12USC411" etc. just a few days ago.)
    Last edited by FRG; 05-10-21 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FRG View Post
    I have NOT been making demand for lawful money. Doing this now would be my first time.

I have been receiving my unemployment for a year through my bank account with direct deposit. My debit card is associated with this account, too.

I used TurboTax to know what exactly what the State and Fed were asking of me after the initial $10,200 of the full amount of unemployment they are "forgiving" for everyone on it. I figured that's how I'll know what to redeem and have been given two amounts I can hopefully redeem as stated in my original post.

So I have a week from today to file, postmarked by the 17th. What can I do from here? Is it still possible so soon? Thanks!

(P.S. - Not sure if it matters, but I changed the name of my checking and savings accounts ONLINE to "Lawful Money Checking 12USC411" etc. just a few days ago.)
    You should begin by making demand for lawful money. This step we call non-endorsement.

If you have been endorsing private credit from the Fed you are a member state bank and the SDR system has been banking on your signature bond toward national debt. You contribute to Special Drawing Rights. Search out "Fed Assets Current" and see Footnote 2 for yourself.

What you seem to be expecting is for UN intervention and adjustment in the IMF Trust Fund, because you (just now) discovered remedy?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    You should begin by making demand for lawful money. This step we call non-endorsement.

If you have been endorsing private credit from the Fed you are a member state bank and the SDR system has been banking on your signature bond toward national debt. You contribute to Special Drawing Rights. Search out "Fed Assets Current" and see Footnote 2 for yourself.

What you seem to be expecting is for UN intervention and adjustment in the IMF Trust Fund, because you (just now) discovered remedy?
    So, simply put, how do I make a demand for lawful money on this unemployment and within only a week to learn?

What should I send back to them from what forms I've been given? Thanks.