Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clown World

In the scheme of things, why did the concept of morals came about and is it essential? I mean existence absent Humans would have some balance as Nature is, no? There are so many questions, yet the go to answer I keep coming to is that one found in the legend of Gilgamesh: "live the best life you can live".

"As for you, Gilgamesh, let your belly be full,
    Make merry day and night.
    Of each day make a feast of rejoicing.
    Day and night dance and play!
    Let your garments be sparkling fresh,
    Your head be washed; bathe in water.
    Pay heed to a little one that holds on to your hand,
    Let a spouse delight in your bosom."

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    In the scheme of things, why did the concept of morals came about and is it essential? I mean existence absent Humans would have some balance as Nature is, no? There are so many questions, yet the go to answer I keep coming to is that one found in the legend of Gilgamesh: "live the best life you can live".

Morals are an interesting study. If the Divine Law of creation was [it will be] written upon the hearts [intentions and beliefs] of every human then we would naturally [Natural Law] seek the good for the all, which would also be the good for self. Love would rule in the hearts of mankind as the governing force of action. The law of karma is superannuated in grace. Faith would no longer be at the head but rather subordinate to love. Nature therefore waits in anticipation for the sons of God to awaken to their former glory.

The virtues or sometimes referred to as "the stars" in the Scripture, would be elevated to their rightful place, the Sun [celestial Man - or Love] would no longer be in separation with the Moon [the Spiritual Man or Faith] because the Celestial Man knows all comes of God and to even speak of the things of faith as they relate to man's intellect is error. Just be Love. What now of the morals?

We can have these in our existence today but first we must die to ourselves and that takes work. Arise O' god and judge the earth! I am pretty sure that anything that I might judge as being good or bad is already in confusion because I am without the full picture and most days live in the lower realms of error under those who can see further. I awoke one day and thought in reality there is nothing in this experience that I actually know for fact - NOTHING.

He who controls the narrative pilots the sub-conscious mind of the collective mass. You have to let it all go Neo. I was walking the other day with one I will in folly call "my wife". I told her that I do not need her. At first she was shocked and maybe a bit hurt but I explained. Here's the thing: she does not belong to me. She can choose and so can I and love does not control choice. So in fact I choose her now and we are free. I am not clingy to her as if i need her - simply put - I don't need her. I choose her. Our mutual love grows stronger in liberty.

We both submit to the concept that there is but one life - God's Life. And the only barrier to God's Love is our carnal minds. So we envision our happiness and give thanks for the feeling of harmony and peace. And it is so. God takes care of our happiness. What now of morals?

Eph 5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

Eph 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

Michael Joseph is the church in the least sense and therefore the wife in the least sense.

With best regards,
    Michael Joseph am I
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-21-21 at 08:45 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Hmm, regarding you post, I enjoyed this: https://youtu.be/_p8PO4KCehs

Hmm, regarding you post, I enjoyed this: https://youtu.be/_p8PO4KCehs
    I'm sorry I was too busy taking a selfie. Roflmao. Thank you. Michael Joseph married displays a union as wife of God collectively and individually as well. A church in the greater and least sense. God is our Husbandman (Hosea 2:16).
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-23-21 at 05:48 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

You direct my attention to thought architectures of record. This book (attached) is a rare vault collectible in Masonry. One of three in existence. It describes how in our true nature there is no law required as we are free from breaching the close. But at the time of the fall of the leadership, of the NEPHALIM when the Eden was overrun by surrounding Hibiru (Hebrews), including destroying four dammed reservoirs (Flood) the Fable describes in parable what went down. This was when the Angels brought secret knowledge to the working class. Among these gifts was writing and that led to a falling out called contract. Before contract we simply worked for the best interest of society and the Eden made that functional.

Also in my pocket memories is a quote from 2200 BC that might be helpful to understand my point.

Name:  Existential Reckoning 2200 BC.jpg
Views: 404
Size:  283.9 KB

P.S. While I have it in my buffer!

https://youtu.be/renMgRITBJk?t=4674
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-23-21 at 10:24 AM.

Interesting, if you have ever noticed powerful coincidences of your Own will you may understand what that old quote means, also there is a part acknowledgement by Tim Mackie at about the 35minute mark in this video. https://youtu.be/QcY9fCtTv-4?t=2195

Interesting, if you have ever noticed powerful coincidences of your Own will you may understand what that old quote means, also there is a part acknowledgement by Tim Mackie at about the 35minute mark in this video. https://youtu.be/QcY9fCtTv-4?t=2195
    Thank you Gavilan! Nice contribution. This might be tangential but I have to mention it.
    Attached Images Attached Images