Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lawful Money redeemer prepping for meme stock short squeezes in a rollover IRA

So much corruption still unfolding in the market. I vaguely remember seeing a post by David that he stated he nearly affected China's credit rating at some point but was ultimately blockaded by CCP's state run newspapers. David, we are counting on two stocks AMC/GME with negative betas to go to the moon when the stock market crashes. Any tips for us impatient types to accelerate the market crash that the man himself (Warren Buffett) says is way overdue for a correction? *not financial advice and not seeking financial advice, post is hypothetical and borderline satirical

I am very curious however as to your take, David on this entire AMC/GME, Citadel, synthetic shares, naked shorting, over leveraging and derivative trading situation that is being exposed by these meme stocks that are now much more than meme stocks. I ask this because I regard you as highly intellectual on economics, finance, law, and even language. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by teamsnowden View Post
    So much corruption still unfolding in the market. I vaguely remember seeing a post by David that he stated he nearly affected China's credit rating at some point but was ultimately blockaded by CCP's state run newspapers. David, we are counting on two stocks AMC/GME with negative betas to go to the moon when the stock market crashes. Any tips for us impatient types to accelerate the market crash that the man himself (Warren Buffett) says is way overdue for a correction? *not financial advice and not seeking financial advice, post is hypothetical and borderline satirical

I am very curious however as to your take, David on this entire AMC/GME, Citadel, synthetic shares, naked shorting, over leveraging and derivative trading situation that is being exposed by these meme stocks that are now much more than meme stocks. I ask this because I regard you as highly intellectual on economics, finance, law, and even language. Thank you.
    Thank you for the confidence. You will find this rewarding.

My intention sustains Final Judgment.

Name:  Notice of Final Judgment Van Allen Belt.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  253.0 KB

There are currently 55K more emails going out, of the original 72K.

Name:  Notice of Final Judgment Van Allen Belt email content.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  125.4 KB

Here is the message and the link is to the Final Judgment. It is also loaded up here on StSC.

Here is service on the US Treasury:

RE285186768US
    Final Judgment

RF169188334US
    Mel Treasury

Name:  Notice of Final Judgment Van Allen Belt Academia Overload.jpg
Views: 706
Size:  100.5 KB

Notice that this judgment is stultifying Academia. The editor can tell this is related to quantum and parallel processing but I am providing evidence, not a proof. So it almost fits.

When the service on the US Treasury is complete - one witness is my process server, the other is myself - PENDRAGON. Then we might see the Treasury Bubble I am speaking of burst. I offered China the $20M Lien for $50M way back when, maybe 2012. Buying Colorado would have been a good investment even at that price. They passed my offer up in silence.

I do not want to spit out biblical prophecy more than what you read from Revelation and Ezekiel on the Final Judgment. Not yet, anyway. Just keep your eyes open for now, okay?

Your editor missed a couple...

remdecivir --> remdesivir

New England Journal --> New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM)
    https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2110475

Keeping my eyes open.

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    Your editor missed a couple...

remdecivir --> remdesivir

New England Journal --> New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM)
    https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2110475

Keeping my eyes open.
    Thanks. I like to be assured somebody actually reads things. I broke the word out to memorize it:

verb

past tense: decimated; past participle: decimated

1. kill, destroy, or remove a large percentage or part of.
    "the project would decimate the fragile wetland wilderness"
    Which led to the misspelling.

geopolitical social engineering

My final judgment overloads Academia. I have tried sharing it three times.

Some Crosstalk might be helpful:

Greetings friend!

I hope all is well with you and your life is blessed by the Almighty ????

I found this guy talking about lawful money whether he knows it or not and I thought his wording was cool
    https://www.quora.com/Who-is-the-big.../Jeff-Benner-1

Secondly, it's been about 2.5 months since I received the certified mail respond that my tax return to YELLEN was forwarded to Austin Texas IRS office for some unknown reason. Is there anything I should do or simply keep waiting?

Thanks in advance,
    First Middle
    Sent from ProtonMail mobile

Things are moving swiftly on this popping the Treasury Bubble. COVID-19 has prompted an intense campaign of free money. By far, most of it never makes it to paper - like Amazon with its Fulfillment Centers. My girlfriend worked the next block over and there was nothing they could do about the many deliveries that never arrived, because they were delivered to the Fulfillment Center instead. And I do it myself; I buy a lot of my research toys without ever handling any money except by mouse click.

This moves to the auto industry. There are many cars in partial states of production stuck because of all the empty shipping crates. China already owns all this new infrastructure going into place. By buying up more than 20% of our national debt/endorser SDR China can buy whatever it wants here. They refuse to accept empty shipping crates, refusing also to run up a bigger bill against the US Treasury. So this holds up parts. In order to stay in business car dealerships are hunting for new looking vehicles. I know a guy who bought his dream truck (red, full sized) and was taking very good care of it. Somebody bought it off him for thousands more than he paid. How come? Because the dealership was compelled to sell it for a song, just to keep vehicles moving through the dealership. The money does not matter, currency matters. Keep the flow of the current, currency. The reason is that they have no new vehicles because China will not send the parts of vehicles because they have no shipping crates to pack them in and load them on the freighters.

But we keep moving along because we have the mouse to click. And we have that free money to spend.

Treasury Bubble.

My point appertaining to the suitor waiting for his refund is a question. Did you redeem lawful money by demand for the tax year on the return? There may be a legal reason they divert and delay, rather than COVID-19 of course. If you were making demand for the tax year then we have developed a simpler way to acquire the US Treasury signature on the Registered Mail (attached). However, if you have simply put the redemption stamp on the electronic check stubs then you can try again, with the attached clerk instruction. I will help if that is how you wish to proceed. I think that when you can perfect the service on the Treasury then you compel the honor because YELLEN as US Governor for the IMF can make the adjustment.

The Treasury plays a game of hide and seek. Right now Janet Louise YELLEN is hiding from Notice of Final Judgment. Look for yourselves. Mel is a professional process server:

RE285186768US
    Final Judgment

RF169188334US
    Mel Treasury

Your witness is helpful. So please watch and you suitors who should key into the Treasury Bubble, monitoring risk management can get a feel for yourselves. It may be Monday and I specified a signature required. But it is going to be a little difficult to avoid Proof of Service this way - two independent Registered Mail packages.
    For now, that feels like the heart of the problem - that the US Treasury is playing dumb and neglecting its responsibility to be receptive to demand for lawful money persuant to Title 12 USC §411. The law says we make our demand at the US Treasury. So we should be able to communicate with the US Treasury.

Watch and see with me please. This week may be really big.
    If YELLEN sends the billing to the agent, and the agent cannot make adjustment to the national debt, then the bill stops there. The agent will see no point in sending the bill back to the principal YELLEN. So YELLEN is being very clever to avoid service of process by not signing the Return Receipts.

Treasuries around the world have engaged a new money market. This will make 2008 seem like a simple transaction, by comparison.

I read through this in its entirety and may have found myself having more questions than answers.

-the sample of recipients you showed on the mysql db, who is the audience receiving this (is it supposed to be government? just curious, because those few email addresses look somewhat spammy and I certainly could be wrong)
    -could you explain the purpose and intended goal of this filing in just a few sentences as if I were a 10 year old, I know it's complicated and there's a lot of moving parts in that filing, but just the overall objective

Since COVID is part of your document, are you aware of Bechamp and Pasteur's different theories of health and sickness? You have taken many of us to a different battlefield with moving from endorsing private credit to redeeming public money, I feel as if you are putting up a damn good fight in Pasteur's germ THEORY (and virology), but are you aware of Bechamp's Terrain Theory model of health/disease? Here's a link https://www.bitchute.com/video/EdffVJbFxb96/ On his deathbed, Louier Pasteur, the champion of Germ theory that helped create our current allopathic medical system, along with big Pharma and it's billion dollar sick people industry, had these final words to say on his deathbed “Bernard [Bechamp] was right; the pathogen is nothing; the terrain is everything.” — Louis Pasteur. My statement and question here David is this: you are putting up a strong and noble battle using the commonly known model of germ theory/virology that we are all taught, but are you perhaps winning on the wrong battlefield? I mean this with absolutely no offense…*I just like sharing what I've learned and always ask questions. This forum always blows my mind away with impressive knowledge, even when I can't admit to fully understanding everything I hear back.

Edit: Apologies David, I just noticed this in your post
    When the service on the US Treasury is complete - one witness is my process server, the other is myself - PENDRAGON. Then we might see the Treasury Bubble I am speaking of burst. I offered China the $20M Lien for $50M way back when, maybe 2012. Buying Colorado would have been a good investment even at that price. They passed my offer up in silence.
    Last edited by teamsnowden; 09-20-21 at 07:10 PM.

I read through this in its entirety and may have found myself having more questions than answers.

-the sample of recipients you showed on the mysql db, who is the audience receiving this (is it supposed to be government? just curious, because those few email addresses look somewhat spammy and I certainly could be wrong)
    -could you explain the purpose and intended goal of this filing in just a few sentences as if I were a 10 year old, I know it's complicated and there's a lot of moving parts in that filing, but just the overall objective

Since COVID is part of your document, are you aware of Bechamp and Pasteur's different theories of health and sickness? You have taken many of us to a different battlefield with moving from endorsing private credit to redeeming public money, I feel as if you are putting up a damn good fight in Pasteur's germ THEORY (and virology), but are you aware of Bechamp's Terrain Theory model of health/disease? Here's a link https://www.bitchute.com/video/EdffVJbFxb96/ On his deathbed, Louier Pasteur, the champion of Germ theory that helped create our current allopathic medical system, along with big Pharma and it's billion dollar sick people industry, had these final words to say on his deathbed “Bernard [Bechamp] was right; the pathogen is nothing; the terrain is everything.” — Louis Pasteur. My statement and question here David is this: you are putting up a strong and noble battle using the commonly known model of germ theory/virology that we are all taught, but are you perhaps winning on the wrong battlefield? I mean this with absolutely no offense…*I just like sharing what I've learned and always ask questions. This forum always blows my mind away with impressive knowledge, even when I can't admit to fully understanding everything I hear back.

Edit: Apologies David, I just noticed this in your post

Also:

I vaguely remember seeing a post by David that he stated he nearly affected China's credit rating at some point but was ultimately blockaded by CCP's state run newspapers.
    I recall that. Almost forgotten. It was the US credit that was briefly lowered.

First on my mind is that Registered Mail - 2 independently mailed packages - are setting in the post office in Washington DC and are not being delivered to the US Treasury.

RE285186768US
    Final Judgment

RF169188334US
    Mel Treasury

I believe that the true vaccine for COVID can be examined in the terrain scenario. I was completely unaware of the school of thought until listening to Dr Robert O. YOUNG just yesterday. But that is more how I view things. He focuses on cytoplasm pH balance as the terrain. So maybe I have it incorrect.

The audience for the Final Judgment? See the email listing in this post. These are by and large the attorneys of record in the now-thrown case against the health care leaders pushing the NAV. So this explains the Registered Mail hold at the DC post office.

This was the geopolitical social engineering for putting TRUMP in the Oval Office. This explains the nonsensical emails peppered with real email addresses. Good eye! I might have grabbed a sample for the screen shot that only contained .ru and realistic addresses, and you would have never caught on to the whispering. What you witness is a lazy at-home programmer who has fashioned a batch file to take a real address and move the dots around parsing one address into over a dozen addresses, automatically. These are real people, once named the Internet Research Agency (c 2016). I quashed that case revealing that Dabney has no bond.

This reveals something very interesting about cybercurrency and so this post remains herein this thread. Internet Whispering. There is political force in the Blockchain. It carries confidence and security building behind cybercurrency, by engaging massive data transactions. So registration here at this "saving to suitors'" virtual consulate counts not just as one vote, but that can engage an entire social media platform.

Sorry that is not for the 10-year old. But I think you can see most of the addresses are Russian, then Ukraine - where Hunter's leaky planted drive describes the contract with China. None of the registrants here are from China. China is puppeteer. Russia and the Ukraine are puppets. They would probably fire the lazy work at home programmer for his batch file and generating bogus email addresses like that. But for nobody notices but you. Good eye!

Name:  Final Judgment email whispering.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  200.9 KB

So the Platform trundles on, now only 33K outgoing emails remaining. And of course your notification, that you will never get. I sanitized your email address. This is only a small machination of the Platform but I enjoy watching it function.

Otherwise, PACER itself is fashioned on the principle of Court of Record being authority.

“Bernard [Bechamp] was right; the pathogen is nothing; the terrain is everything.” — Louis Pasteur. My statement and question here David is this: you are putting up a strong and noble battle using the commonly known model of germ theory/virology that we are all taught, but are you perhaps winning on the wrong battlefield?
    I am still having difficulty accepting your premise. Looking back to Doc 15 - the patent - Waggle is based on radio, a 5G sweep around a resonant frequency for the capsid. Tickling the capsid into disassembling and revealing the RNA for Rife frequencies to destroy does not feel PASTEUR-ish to me. Maybe a shot of apple cider vinegar in the morning? Change the pH as terrain?

Linear v Parallel

Tickling the capsid into disassembling and revealing the RNA for Rife frequencies to destroy does not feel PASTEUR-ish to me.
    The mRNA premise that one might build an allergic reaction upon the spike protein, that seems quite PASTEUR. Consider the attached patents in conjunction to comprehend the heat and electricity required to build an app that can handle the NAV Victims. The graphene oxide and aluminum cage antennas being transceivers of location, health, biometrics and behavior modification, including agitating people into gathering mobs and selecting the mob's target(s).

You too, might realize that China is my puppet strung to this real time interactive geopolitical social engineering platform as China pulls the strings for the HUNTER leaky drive NOTICE China is watching the bedroom though Avast, Norton, FaceBook, CNN, Nextdoor etc... and can tell you if your cat is hiding under the bed, or is really at large.

Any reader should decide which is easier to swallow:

We are so immersed in the Bishop Castle filter, it is like asking for a fish to describe water.

In the Final Judgment we discuss, people are now selling their genome for transaction processing through Blockchain. I address this issue with Revelation and Ezekiel - trafficking in the souls of men.

All that equipment to simply manage the Culling, within my system. What a waste of heat!

Make no mistake, this is about world domination. It is my universe. My genome is on the Van Allen Belt, not Blockchain. I am out there alright. Out there is ME - I AM THAT I AM. China thinks world domination is being able to look into your kitchen, to decide what you want and to manufacture it high quality and get it to you for a song, with less that five mouse clicks. Fulfillment Centers galore!

So now you might see depopulation is a very good thing. If you have avoided inoculation, then you will see what I mean. In other words I consider using the entire universe, or symbolically the Van Allen Belt as terrain. We find by looking at the video of Robert O. YOUNG that he is tied to Mormon, and Brigham as his great, great grandfather. Interesting! Stew baits him into giving a emotional performance. And I can tell that Stew knew exactly how to do just that - by threatening his patriotism. Stew's first attack was deflected nicely but Robert fell to the second and blew his credibility out down the toilet. But I can tell he wanted to start off with your point about Pasteur v Terrain. Once emotionally involved in the morality of the Culling though, he did not stand a chance.

More confusion and more questions, I'm going to sit down for a couple more hours tonight to make sense of it all the best I can. I notice that mail was delivered this morning. Your last set of attachments is quite prophetic, as I am wearing a QLink pendant around my neck (and have a TotalShield EMF protector in my home).

Another coincidence… I had my genome sequenced through Nebula a couple of years ago (not the full sequencing, only their low pass option). In as simplistic of terms as possible, am I in danger? I have not sold my genome to another company, although to be fair, I did upload it to another trait analysis service after reading through their privacy policy.

I did explicitly reserve my rights to sue Nebula without their arbitration option if needed and they acknowledge that wish in writing.

Edit: A couple more thoughts to follow
    -Germ Theory and Terrain Theory may not necessarily be mutually exclusive, there exists a hybrid model, however, if we are to trust Pasteur's lifelong research, independent medical experiments for decades following his death, and Pasteur's deathbed statement, maybe Terrain Theory is actually Terrain Fact.
    -It's interesting that the current proposed solution for triggering the AMC/GME squeeze and market crash is leaning towards ComputerShare. You of all people David, as well as readers of this forum who are struggling through the previous messages as I admittedly am, will appreciate this. ComputerShare enables us to register our shares of a stock in our name, instead of a registering to the broker (eg Fidelity), each share we REDEEM as our own, creates less opportunity for synthetic shares to be created in a dark pool exchanges by hedge funds such as (Citadel). Oddly enough, if we REDEEM our shares, it appears to be our REMEDY. Call me crazy (I've been called worse anyways) but this sure sounds like lawful money redemption. 513.33 M shares is the AMC float and 63.17 M shares is the GME float. So if we redeemed the smaller float, GME as shares in our own name without the brokerage, we can technically force the (currency of) stocks to go from elastic share lending/creation to an inelastic finite currency like Lawful Money with it's $300 Million constitutional "float." I think you've said it was or is a Bank Holiday or something grand when that happened and I think the market crash would be the 2021 version of this, as it will cause the economic crash, liquidity issues, and transfer of wealth from the greedy hedge funds to the common investor.

I'm not as poetic about this or certain of my theories, I'm still an amateur in the grand scheme of things (known as a "smooth brain" amongst the Reddit Apes). Per usual, the Ape disclaimer, I am not a financial advisor and this is not financial advice.
    Last edited by teamsnowden; 09-22-21 at 02:42 AM.

-It's interesting that the current proposed solution for triggering the AMC/GME squeeze and market crash is leaning towards ComputerShare. You of all people David, as well as readers of this forum who are struggling through the previous messages as I admittedly am, will appreciate this. ComputerShare enables us to register our shares of a stock in our name, instead of a registering to the broker (eg Fidelity), each share we REDEEM as our own, creates less opportunity for synthetic shares to be created in a dark pool exchanges by hedge funds such as (Citadel). Oddly enough, if we REDEEM our shares, it appears to be our REMEDY. Call me crazy (I've been called worse anyways) but this sure sounds like lawful money redemption. 513.33 M shares is the AMC float and 63.17 M shares is the GME float. So if we redeemed the smaller float, GME as shares in our own name without the brokerage, we can technically force the (currency of) stocks to go from elastic share lending/creation to an inelastic finite currency like Lawful Money with it's $300 Million constitutional "float." I think you've said it was or is a Bank Holiday or something grand when that happened and I think the market crash would be the 2021 version of this, as it will cause the economic crash, liquidity issues, and transfer of wealth from the greedy hedge funds to the common investor.
    P.S.

In as simplistic of terms as possible, am I in danger?
    I have a brain trust of redeemed minds. So it is not fatal to have intentionally cultivated an asynchronous (tattoo) "fatal" arrhythmia to avoid the psychic disease infiltrating the root system of the human chakras. I have severed the heart-line with the transfected root system of the human forest in order to survive. Therefore I am not the one to ask.

It reminds me of the Irishman in BRAVEHEART, praying and smiling. WALLACE inquires, What does God say about me? The Irishman replies, I am pretty sure you are fucked! ACIM (A Course in Miracles) states clearly - Above all things be not afraid of it.

So I am not going to go contrary to the posts herein and all the attachments. We are living through some very deadly times. I am in an environment where I see enough attrition to believe the VAERS system buffers us from half a million dead at least. I am witnessing enough media control to believe that the night crematoriums are burning a lot of bodies, but have not seen it. That is a potential intel. Search a map of crematoriums and find a high point in the night - look for smoke.

Then again, especially with the bifurcation echo (see items 8 and 32) one stops seeing massive depopulation as a bad thing. Spaceship Earth needs a break to take a breath and re-balance nature.

Your post is compatible. I will sleep and add more.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-27-21 at 04:10 PM.