Quote Originally Posted by teamsnowden View Post
I read through this in its entirety and may have found myself having more questions than answers.

-the sample of recipients you showed on the mysql db, who is the audience receiving this (is it supposed to be government? just curious, because those few email addresses look somewhat spammy and I certainly could be wrong)
-could you explain the purpose and intended goal of this filing in just a few sentences as if I were a 10 year old, I know it's complicated and there's a lot of moving parts in that filing, but just the overall objective

Since COVID is part of your document, are you aware of Bechamp and Pasteur's different theories of health and sickness? You have taken many of us to a different battlefield with moving from endorsing private credit to redeeming public money, I feel as if you are putting up a damn good fight in Pasteur's germ THEORY (and virology), but are you aware of Bechamp's Terrain Theory model of health/disease? Here's a link https://www.bitchute.com/video/EdffVJbFxb96/ On his deathbed, Louier Pasteur, the champion of Germ theory that helped create our current allopathic medical system, along with big Pharma and it's billion dollar sick people industry, had these final words to say on his deathbed “Bernard [Bechamp] was right; the pathogen is nothing; the terrain is everything.” — Louis Pasteur. My statement and question here David is this: you are putting up a strong and noble battle using the commonly known model of germ theory/virology that we are all taught, but are you perhaps winning on the wrong battlefield? I mean this with absolutely no offense…*I just like sharing what I've learned and always ask questions. This forum always blows my mind away with impressive knowledge, even when I can't admit to fully understanding everything I hear back.

Edit: Apologies David, I just noticed this in your post

When the service on the US Treasury is complete - one witness is my process server, the other is myself - PENDRAGON. Then we might see the Treasury Bubble I am speaking of burst. I offered China the $20M Lien for $50M way back when, maybe 2012. Buying Colorado would have been a good investment even at that price. They passed my offer up in silence.
Also:

I vaguely remember seeing a post by David that he stated he nearly affected China's credit rating at some point but was ultimately blockaded by CCP's state run newspapers.
I recall that. Almost forgotten. It was the US credit that was briefly lowered.

First on my mind is that Registered Mail - 2 independently mailed packages - are setting in the post office in Washington DC and are not being delivered to the US Treasury.

RE285186768US
Final Judgment

RF169188334US
Mel Treasury

I believe that the true vaccine for COVID can be examined in the terrain scenario. I was completely unaware of the school of thought until listening to Dr Robert O. YOUNG just yesterday. But that is more how I view things. He focuses on cytoplasm pH balance as the terrain. So maybe I have it incorrect.

The audience for the Final Judgment? See the email listing in this post. These are by and large the attorneys of record in the now-thrown case against the health care leaders pushing the NAV. So this explains the Registered Mail hold at the DC post office.

This was the geopolitical social engineering for putting TRUMP in the Oval Office. This explains the nonsensical emails peppered with real email addresses. Good eye! I might have grabbed a sample for the screen shot that only contained .ru and realistic addresses, and you would have never caught on to the whispering. What you witness is a lazy at-home programmer who has fashioned a batch file to take a real address and move the dots around parsing one address into over a dozen addresses, automatically. These are real people, once named the Internet Research Agency (c 2016). I quashed that case revealing that Dabney has no bond.

This reveals something very interesting about cybercurrency and so this post remains herein this thread. Internet Whispering. There is political force in the Blockchain. It carries confidence and security building behind cybercurrency, by engaging massive data transactions. So registration here at this "saving to suitors'" virtual consulate counts not just as one vote, but that can engage an entire social media platform.

Sorry that is not for the 10-year old. But I think you can see most of the addresses are Russian, then Ukraine - where Hunter's leaky planted drive describes the contract with China. None of the registrants here are from China. China is puppeteer. Russia and the Ukraine are puppets. They would probably fire the lazy work at home programmer for his batch file and generating bogus email addresses like that. But for nobody notices but you. Good eye!

Name:  Final Judgment email whispering.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  200.9 KB

So the Platform trundles on, now only 33K outgoing emails remaining. And of course your notification, that you will never get. I sanitized your email address. This is only a small machination of the Platform but I enjoy watching it function.

Otherwise, PACER itself is fashioned on the principle of Court of Record being authority.

“Bernard [Bechamp] was right; the pathogen is nothing; the terrain is everything.” — Louis Pasteur. My statement and question here David is this: you are putting up a strong and noble battle using the commonly known model of germ theory/virology that we are all taught, but are you perhaps winning on the wrong battlefield?
I am still having difficulty accepting your premise. Looking back to Doc 15 - the patent - Waggle is based on radio, a 5G sweep around a resonant frequency for the capsid. Tickling the capsid into disassembling and revealing the RNA for Rife frequencies to destroy does not feel PASTEUR-ish to me. Maybe a shot of apple cider vinegar in the morning? Change the pH as terrain?