Thread: Lawful Money redeemer prepping for meme stock short squeezes in a rollover IRA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    This article. Really solid…*and then you see the publish date. Wow.

Are there any updates or did I miss another thread about your mail's arrival? I'm curious about it's results and effects.

Quote Originally Posted by teamsnowden View Post
    Are there any updates or did I miss another thread about your mail's arrival? I'm curious about it's results and effects.
    I can only speculate what you mean by "my mail".

So I am not going to go contrary to the posts herein and all the attachments. We are living through some very deadly times. I am in an environment where I see enough attrition to believe the VAERS system buffers us from half a million dead at least. I am witnessing enough media control to believe that the night crematoriums are burning a lot of bodies, but have not seen it. That is a potential intel. Search a map of crematoriums and find a high point in the night - look for smoke.
    This is the one item on my mind.

Name:  PRIORITY USPS Tracking - Information Available Soon.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  79.2 KB

That is what is going on basically, the US Treasury is using their mail clerk, or DoJ to convince the USPS to evade process. Six months and the PRIORITY MAIL report is such a let down. The law is the law, and attorneys are the brunt end of all those great jokes for good reason. So if you are not a suitor yet, get in touch ($2,500). It is a bit of work fulfilling our part, making demand of the US Treasury but in many instances like $20K+ refunds of withholdings, well worth it! See the attached clerk instruction.

Upon the 2011 article, consider this. And that Castle Church acquired per schedule GOOGLE/ALPHABET Inc. on 10/11/21 upon the 9/11/21 20-year Charter/Final Judgment, all to the day. - Back to August 13, 1630 if you read closely. A whisper becomes a shout in throughout the Internet's preconscious at nearly 200K Users here at StSC. Remember that 'saving to suitors' is consulate. By being a member/user here you are a consul - once your mind has been redeemed.

Ownership is use. The holy grail of trust law is to hide the owner. So if you don't believe me, then you get my point.

Donald John was ousted from the Oval Office because he tried to save the USA from The Culling. There would have been no COVID panic if he had put his hydroxychloroquine into play. I am just saying... on the fact that the matrix and so very many hearts are already destroyed. The hospitals are the furnace of the holocaust - whatever the symptoms, the admission is COVID and the COVID ward administers remdesivir causing renal failure to fill the lungs. Then the outpatient exits through the hospital or county crematorium. Up in smoke - surgical annihilation.

TRUMP extended a $750M loan to Eastman-Kodak to refine the raw materials for hydroxychloroquine, all local on EO #13449 attached.

So now he can come back hero after we mop up.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files