Thread: Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    Central banks are showing great interest in digital currency recently and it's becoming likely we'll be seeing them issue a CBDC before long. Will it be FEDcoin in the US? Prepare yourself. It's not something I will be using.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/culture/...ew-world-order
    I was writing a COMMENT in Academia about HCQ yesterday:

The Paper subject commentary drew me in right away. The hydroxychloroquine HCQ was my carry over from 2016. Donald John was born wealthy from his grandfather and father colonizing quinine. Since DJ was spouting HCQ and even used it to reduce his own COVID to the weekend flu Hunter made China an offer of back door entry into NextDoor, FaceBook, Norton and Avast etc. Public notice ran through Wikileaks from a "stolen" (planted) hard drive outlining the offer. This put Joseph Robinette JR in the Oval Office. It is easy enough to simply retrofit control algorithms into the mining operations. Especially with puppet Russia online, one could even find a lost cat in Denver from the Kremlin. And with the camera in the bedroom, even tell you if the cat is really lost or hiding under the bed!
    And sure enough within the hour I was looking at a newspaper article about China hacking everybody.

The US and other Western countries on Monday accused China of hacking Microsoft Exchange - a popular email platform used by companies worldwide.

They said it was part of a broader pattern of "reckless" behaviour that threatened global security.

China says it opposes all forms of cyber-crime, and has called the claims "fabricated".
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files