Thread: Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC)

Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC)

Central banks are showing great interest in digital currency recently and it's becoming likely we'll be seeing them issue a CBDC before long. Will it be FEDcoin in the US? Prepare yourself. It's not something I will be using.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/culture/...ew-world-order

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    Central banks are showing great interest in digital currency recently and it's becoming likely we'll be seeing them issue a CBDC before long. Will it be FEDcoin in the US? Prepare yourself. It's not something I will be using.

I was writing a COMMENT in Academia about HCQ yesterday:

The Paper subject commentary drew me in right away. The hydroxychloroquine HCQ was my carry over from 2016. Donald John was born wealthy from his grandfather and father colonizing quinine. Since DJ was spouting HCQ and even used it to reduce his own COVID to the weekend flu Hunter made China an offer of back door entry into NextDoor, FaceBook, Norton and Avast etc. Public notice ran through Wikileaks from a "stolen" (planted) hard drive outlining the offer. This put Joseph Robinette JR in the Oval Office. It is easy enough to simply retrofit control algorithms into the mining operations. Especially with puppet Russia online, one could even find a lost cat in Denver from the Kremlin. And with the camera in the bedroom, even tell you if the cat is really lost or hiding under the bed!
    And sure enough within the hour I was looking at a newspaper article about China hacking everybody.

The US and other Western countries on Monday accused China of hacking Microsoft Exchange - a popular email platform used by companies worldwide.

They said it was part of a broader pattern of "reckless" behaviour that threatened global security.

China says it opposes all forms of cyber-crime, and has called the claims "fabricated".
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

You might want to get some crypto before government outlaws it!!

At the IMF April 10th meeting the DCMA announced its CBDC, the "Unicoin" https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...301793163.html

And then the IMF denied involvement...
    https://cryptonews.net/news/legal/20833945/
    Last edited by marcel; 05-01-23 at 04:32 PM.

At the IMF April 10th meeting the DCMA announced its CBDC, the "Unicoin" https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...301793163.html

And then the IMF denied involvement...
    https://cryptonews.net/news/legal/20833945/

Thank you for the comment. I believe I see your point:

George Walker, a Partner at Practus, LLP, specializing in international law, facilitated meetings between the DMCA and the IMF, states "Although the IMF has not officially endorsed Universal Monetary Unit, in reviewing the DCMA's Whitepaper and in weekly team discussions, the IMF has yet to state any objections to UMU's FX premium rates and its monetary sovereignty approach."
    George WALKER explains from the first linked article, that the IMF has not officially endorsed the UMU - Ü. While restated on the second link:

The IMF has denied all connections to that project, stating:

“The IMF has no involvement in the DCMA or Unicoin.”

The DCMA’s original press release acknowledges that the IMF “has not officially endorsed Universal Monetary Unit.” Rather, it says that the IMF has merely reviewed the project’s whitepaper and has not objected to certain project details.

Is LM redemption the solution for those of us who don't want to be forced into using a new currency in the USA?

Redemption and CBDC Central Bank Digital Currency

Quote Originally Posted by teamsnowden View Post
    Is LM redemption the solution for those of us who don't want to be forced into using a new currency in the USA?
    That is a good question, interestingly phrased.

Most people ask me if redeeming lawful money will have any effect on CBDC? (Central Bank Digital Currency) Or vice versa, will central bank digital currency have any effect on redeeming lawful money?

I cannot foresee that the Federal Reserve can convert security and confidence into Blockchain. Blockchain security is empty of reserves. Therefore the backing even for CBDC will be Special Drawing Rights, like we have now. When approving your electronic transfer, you will hopefully already have your demand on file, and have retained evidence of your demand on the authorizing signature.

It is useful for me to have read P.L. 94-564 several times through, out loud in discussion groups. Mostly Christian home bible study. So I post it linked again here for you. The State Department Bulletin about KATZ initiating SDR's as currency during the Secret Jamaica-Rambouillet Accord will round out your reading.

Another component is the request to Report whether you engage in digital currency as income at all. Leave that Line 2 Question on the 1040 Form unanswered. Do not sign any testimony one way or the other. Do not check either box; Yes or No. Leave it unanswered. Let your stamp on the negation of taxable income do the talking.

One item to keep in mind is that you should only be claiming refunds for withholdings on your first full tax year of redemption. At that same time you file for it, you should already be EXEMPT on the W-4 so to stop withholdings by your employer. And keep it in mind that you also stop withholdings to the state in the same form. If not, be sure you find and EXEMPT the state withholdings however your employer executes this, according to your state revenue code.

How the central bank treats it awaits to be seen. The law has not changed - not Title 12 USC §411. So, until you phrased the inquiry correctly, so to be concise, I am giving my first response here. I will link the brain trust to this post and the suitors can read it here.

Jamaica Rambouillet Accord.pdf

Statutory Public Law 94-564.
    Public Law 94-564 2018.pdf

Turnover Assets to CBDC

This on the Horizon (Monday):

Name:  clerk instruction publish R4C BOASBERG HOWELL oaths of office Page 1.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  438.9 KB

Name:  clerk instruction publish R4C BOASBERG HOWELL oaths of office Page 2.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  348.3 KB

And the 2024 Election Whisper continues strong:

Name:  Whisper 2024 Election message screen shot.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  171.1 KB
    Name:  Whisper 2024 Election screen shot.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  227.6 KB

We find that James Emanuel BOASBERG, the alleged Chief Judge over the J6 Trials has his entire career sludged:

HOWELL and BOASBERG R4C.pdf

Enter the Title 28 citation §453. It clearly says, "So help me God." not SO HELP ME GOD.

If you find yourself studying this post, you should also look up the Rules of Admiralty - Rule B(1)(c) and E(4)(f) in the header:

(c) If the plaintiff or the plaintiff's attorney certifies that exigent circumstances make court review impracticable, the clerk must issue the summons and process of attachment and garnishment. The plaintiff has the burden in any post-attachment hearing under Rule E(4)(f) to show that exigent circumstances existed.
    (f) Procedure for Release From Arrest or Attachment. Whenever property is arrested or attached, any person claiming an interest in it shall be entitled to a prompt hearing at which the plaintiff shall be required to show why the arrest or attachment should not be vacated or other relief granted consistent with these rules. This subdivision shall have no application to suits for seamen's wages when process is issued upon a certification of sufficient cause filed pursuant to Title 46, U.S.C. §§603 and 604 1 or to actions by the United States for forfeitures for violation of any statute of the United States.
    BOASBERG may realize he is personally liable for damages if he cannot explain why his oath of office is deviant.

The CBDC Event

The Event itself is that instead of raising the debt ceiling Congress will be allowing YELLEN to suspend it by default - silence/acquiescence. This means all the assets will be transferred out of reserves (SDR - Special Drawing Rights) as actual registered assets. The endorsers' proverbial shirt on their backs will belong out and out to the Fed, come as soon as Monday!

Look at the consequences if the endorsers refuse to yield, from way back:

Name:  Rubin predicts default date.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  185.1 KB

The way to handle that, then as now, was indictment for Temple Desecration:

Name:  Rubin leaving snippet.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  231.1 KB

Download High Tide Mark.

Some might be a little mystified about the quote from the Book of Enoch, last page. Jesus taught His lessons from the Book of Enoch. It was very popular doctrine.

Mount Hermon: Colorado's Mount Herman, plays an iconic role too, Monument. This was the Tribe of Dan (Judges 18) negotiating with an alchemist (Priest) for processing illegal monatomic gold. A second Ark in the northerly location.