Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Time - Twenty Year Review of Constructive Trust

This Time - Twenty Year Review of Constructive Trust

The judgment of 9/11 set the constructive trust.

That original was served professionally on Richard GRASSO, then the Chairman at my NYSE.

This term is coming up - like the 1913 to 1933 twenty year review on the Trust in FDR.

Attached Files Attached Files

Want to See?

Get a look for yourself.

Name:  Initial Explosion with no Plane.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  98.1 KB

At the very start of the explosion we find no sign of any airplane. We may have murdered a man in his jammies over nothing?
    Attached Files Attached Files

I used to think that controlled demolition was the means for bringing down those towers and certainly building 7. But now I have come to see that perhaps it was a combination of controlled demolition and scaler wave technology. We find concrete completely pulverized and steel melting but paper not burning? But, yes, clearly the only folks who saw airplanes hit those towers, were the ones watching TV.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I used to think that controlled demolition was the means for bringing down those towers and certainly building 7. But now I have come to see that perhaps it was a combination of controlled demolition and scaler wave technology. We find concrete completely pulverized and steel melting but paper not burning? But, yes, clearly the only folks who saw airplanes hit those towers, were the ones watching TV.
    In my mind controlled demolition is scalar tech. The blasts are timed by accelerometers detonating the charges sequentially in the timing of the resonance that the previous blast, amplifying the reverb. Nicola TESLA allegedly built a small device that would detect the resonant frequency of a building and tap a brace accordingly. He could make the entire building shake and potentially bring it down.

Thanks for pointing it out. I had not thought about the paper. Effectively melt the steel without creating all the heat. Like an old laser - amplify the light between two aligned mirrors. The top explosion against the foundation. That explains being able to bring both buildings down in such a small footprint. I watched a video that showed flashes going off on lower floors, top to bottom.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 08-26-21 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    In my mind controlled demolition is scalar tech. The blasts are timed by accelerometers detonating the charges sequentially in the timing of the resonance that the previous blast, amplifying the reverb. Nicola TESLA allegedly built a small device that would detect the resonant frequency of a building and tap a brace accordingly. He could make the entire building shake and potentially bring it down.

Thanks for pointing it out. I had not thought about the paper. Effectively melt the steel without creating all the heat. Like an old laser - amplify the light between two aligned mirrors. The top explosion against the foundation. That explains being able to bring both buildings down in such a small footprint. I watched a video that showed flashes going off on lower floors, top to bottom.
    Think about the rubble. If most of the mass was not completely pulverized, then the debris would have stacked up to a significant degree. But it did not. Any 1st year engineer could have come to the conclusion that the buildings came down by demolition or otherwise. The official story is hogwash meant for those who enjoy eating hog slop. Reminds me of the prodigal son story.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Think about the rubble. If most of the mass was not completely pulverized, then the debris would have stacked up to a significant degree. But it did not. Any 1st year engineer could have come to the conclusion that the buildings came down by demolition or otherwise. The official story is hogwash meant for those who enjoy eating hog slop. Reminds me of the prodigal son story.
    Yes. It is disturbing. I recall a newscaster with a window that the morning before showed the Towers behind her. Today she was announcing that Building 7 has also been destroyed. She turned around and inspected Building 7 that was there. She was dismayed but stuck to the script. I thought, How come she is reporting the building has been destroyed in a terrorist attack?

I gather what you mean is the scalar impacts had the force to reduce solid concrete into fine dust.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Yes. It is disturbing. I recall a newscaster with a window that the morning before showed the Towers behind her. Today she was announcing that Building 7 has also been destroyed. She turned around and inspected Building 7 that was there. She was dismayed but stuck to the script. I thought, How come she is reporting the building has been destroyed in a terrorist attack?

I gather what you mean is the scalar impacts had the force to reduce solid concrete into fine dust.
    Exactly! In a typical controlled demolition project the debris would have been tremendous. The fact that those two structures fell within their own footprint is, simply put, not possible unless their destruction was controlled. Don't get me started on Bldg 7. I wonder if anyone ever asked the question is it possible to fly such a huge plane 4 feet off the ground to hit the Pentagon? And do you think for one minute that any plane gets close to the Pentagon? And given that an F-18 can fly greater than 1000 mph, it would have taken less than 15 minutes to be on any plane. Yet, nobody asks questions. They all line up and choke down the official government dick.

And today a virus no more deadly than the flu is the tool in the hands of the Sorcerer to shut down the world? And the Holy rollers who NEVER read their own Scripture are ignorant of their own book - Genesis 6 - Jude - Enoch come to mind. One must be diligent to protect one's genetics. But hey I heard a young one say yesterday "I lost my virginity." It must have fallen from her back pocket.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-27-21 at 01:57 PM.

It is indeed difficult to imagine all that building material being packed into maybe 10 stories, including 5 stories of underground parking lot. Amazing that gets past people.

To this day I still watch those videos. At the time when this happened I was working in the fire service and I remembered a bunch of us watching the news, watching the buildings fall and we all looked at each other in disbelief because we all knew what we was seeing went against everything we were taught and trained in fire science and building collapse. You cut down a tree at an angle and in the direction you want the tree to fall. These buildings didn't fall at the angle and direction where they were struck, they fell in on themselves. Not once, not twice, but three times and WTC7 wasn't struck. These collapses are what is called a pancake collapse where they fall in on themselves. None of their other explanations for how fast jet fuel burns, ignition temperatures of materials like desks, chairs, carpet, paper, etc. that could heat steel beams to where they will melt and collapse. I remember seeing some beams that were cut at forty five degree angles so they could slide inward and I remember there were traces of thermite at the sites. We knew who the terrorists that flew the jets into the buildings were because they found some of their ID's and passports at the building sites while the indestructible black boxes were destroyed. I could go on and on with this but the point is that a lot of us knew something wasn't right. I'm not a physicist or structural engineer but I know at my level of education and training what happened couldn't make sense. The Pentagon... one of the most secured governmental facilities in the world with cameras everywhere. And the area of the building that was hit was the accounting department and the day before the attack they couldn't account for 2.3 trillion dollars that just disappeared.
    Last edited by joseph3r; 09-01-21 at 12:25 AM.