Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Introducing LEGION

cheap knockoff

The K-T Layer covers the globe and reflects a huge meteorite that hit on the shore of the Yucatan. Half the crater is underwater in the Gulf of Mexico. Before that were huge rain forests and a million years ago a meteorite punched through a huge coal vein in northern Russia. That produced elite shungite loaded with transition metallofullerenes exhibiting evidence of the first origin of life on earth. The Dome of the Rock legend is that life began in Jerusalem - close.

The Dead Sea is a dimple from an ancient meteorite, so large that one tectonic plate now dives beneath another so that the salty water sets 1000 feet below sea level. There was enough carbon present to create enough transition metallofullerenes to compose the building blocks of the first endocrine system (chakras) to strike a heartbeat.

David HUDSON elaborates on the heart Chakra through a chart on iridium.

Presenting the Dome of the Rock, missing the Rock - a fragment of the original meteorite. This legend, that life began in Jerusalem is not a flight of imagination - the DNA is Jacob's Ladder.

Iridium is constructive architecture for the heart Chakra.

Therefore I assert that MIT's LEGION is a cheap knockoff - synthetic life - and not to be feared. Unless of course you have injected it into your body. Then you have some big problems...

Fails because ... main stream media is reporting on the genocide?

Frontline Doctors and FOX News both

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    Fails because ... main stream media is reporting on the genocide?
    I have made three comments into the parties email list (post #2) and it would seem to be having a fruitful effect. Larry is trimming things down, dismissing plaintiffs who are not government employees and pruning argument to the Mandate, safety and process of the NAV. I think the attached summons might be worthy of printing out and framing.

https://rumble.com/vofkzh-remdesivir...kill-seni.html

I am not sure how Dr Bryan ARDIS comes through linked as a video, but it is worth considering how the panic in both America and Europe was fabricated by remdesivir and midazolam mandates respectively.

You might just look for the video on the Dr ARDIS Show.

The figures are on the government websites. It would seem that only people foolish enough that they want to be fooled will accept the NAV now, and I suppose that kind of foolishness should go anyway.

Dr Carrie MADEJ is there too and has an interesting anecdote. A woman venomously against the NAV went into the church for that message and came out inoculated! So I think that was a clear warning above what I have been emailing to her. I am familiar with Colorado Springs especially - multi-level megapastors at the height of commercial priestcraft. Especially the home church orbiting the megachurch - relentless psychological rape!

P.S. The Plaintiff was not very specific about the small change in the revised complaint. But I think I found it:

Name:  Amendment Doc 30 1 November 2021.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  138.5 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yes, if you have Covid-19 don't go near a hospital. Dr. ARDIS makes clear the mandated protocol will likely kill the average covid patient. A standard of care established by the CDC's Dr. Evil himself.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/dr-br...WZoggm3eT.html

Can you sue the hospital for murdering your loved one? It's doubtful you'd prevail because the staff is following standard of care.

Forecaster ARMSTRONG seems to agree with you...
    they will lose.

Yes, if you have Covid-19 don't go near a hospital. Dr. ARDIS makes clear the mandated protocol will likely kill the average covid patient. A standard of care established by the CDC's Dr. Evil himself.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/dr-br...WZoggm3eT.html

Can you sue the hospital for murdering your loved one? It's doubtful you'd prevail because the staff is following standard of care.

Forecaster ARMSTRONG seems to agree with you...
    they will lose.
    If negligence in regard to best management practices can be established, I would think that one could sue and win; however, most people sign a power of attorney of sorts granting the doctors the ability to manage the provided care for the individual. Last time I went to a hospital I crossed out all of their terms and replaced them with my own. With understanding that God's children don't have legal rights and in accord with the wisdom in Proverbs, why should I be a guarantor, surety or guardian. If you withhold POA, then they have to be very careful how they treat you. Of course God's children are not surnamed by Ceasar and they carry no titles.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    If negligence in regard to best management practices can be established, I would think that one could sue and win; however, most people sign a power of attorney of sorts granting the doctors the ability to manage the provided care for the individual. Last time I went to a hospital I crossed out all of their terms and replaced them with my own. With understanding that God's children don't have legal rights and in accord with the wisdom in Proverbs, why should I be a guarantor, surety or guardian. If you withhold POA, then they have to be very careful how they treat you. Of course God's children are not surnamed by Ceasar and they carry no titles.
    Thank you MJ;

I have saved a life in this manner.

The Vice President has had a falling out with the President this weekend. I cannot help but wonder if the Summons I show above was served on Friday. It has not been Returned to the USDC yet.

P.S. Later I was told by a psychiatrist that it was up to Medicare to decide whether or not she should live or die.

lapping up vomit

The people promoting uptake of the vaccine are using VAERS and VeDA type resistance to vilify anybody who wants to maintain good health, by not being inoculated with the NAV.

Name:  SPARS CoV.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  237.5 KB

They have extrapolated the current resistance to inoculation on a much nastier future rendition.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-17-21 at 11:41 AM.

For some reason your PDF failed to display (file is damaged?) but I'm guessing it's this 89-page booklet written ... before publication of this Oct. 23, 2017 article:

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity....-scenario.html

For some reason your PDF failed to display (file is damaged?) but I'm guessing it's this 89-page booklet written ... before publication of this Oct. 23, 2017 article:

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity....-scenario.html
    Thanks for pointing that out. Some feature in the Adobe PDF program? I made two new renderings hoping I could solve the problem...