Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greetings!!

Just had my first moving violation after having a clean record for 15 years, "disregarding a stop sign". It's the end of the month and they need to meet their quota. They didn't like what was in my evidence repository either.

Name:  Decedent Definition.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  98.7 KB

Name:  Sealed Motion.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  65.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by joseph3r View Post
    Just had my first moving violation after having a clean record for 15 years, "disregarding a stop sign". It's the end of the month and they need to meet their quota. They didn't like what was in my evidence repository either.
    Caution: your conclusions may not be supported by the facts. We agreed to obey traffic law when we applied for the driver license.

You are filing as United States of America ?

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    Caution: your conclusions may not be supported by the facts. We agreed to obey traffic law when we applied for the driver license.

While that is a very interesting lesson about trusts, the simpler contract will likely prevail. I agree that:
    1. I have not had my license suspended or revoked in any US State
    2. I do not suffer from narcolepsy or any other sudden losses of consciousness
    3. that I will abide in the laws of the State of WHEREVER

Something like that.

Recently something like that came up with a photograph citation - rolling through a right-on-red at 11 mph. The trustee, in another state received the billing for $124. A USPS money order was cut and filled out to the municipality. The purchaser filled in "Authorized Operator" with the lawful money stamp, and a red thumbprint only. The presumption is that the ID of the operator is supplied if they want to run the thumbprint. But they won't. If the instrument provides for the $124 they will just let it go through the banking Machine smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post

Unites States of America is the plaintiff and I'm the defendant (suppressed). There's some shenanigans happening in the USDC where I filed all my years of evidence. I'll have to go to the clerk's office to get a copy I guess.

Access to the record is vital. Suppressing access on PACER is in violation of the clerk's duties by law.

Name:  USDC suppressed files 4 16 Northern Illinois.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  332.0 KB