Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings!!

Greetings!!

Long time not see y'all! What is new with you all? Met a Jew that told me "Never to pray for money because it is a creation of man, pray for your situation to be resolved instead because Ha'Shem wants His children to resolve their issues with each other." I am still digesting this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    Long time not see y'all! What is new with you all? Met a Jew that told me "Never to pray for money because it is a creation of man, pray for your situation to be resolved instead because Ha'Shem wants His children to resolve their issues with each other." I am still digesting this.
    Me too. Albeit it never occurred to me to pray for money.

I have been tuning my EPHOD. I received a large supply of gemstone crystals from Israel. When I gilded them, there was a white out.

Name:  EPHOD gemstones with Key 216 Keys of Enoch labelled.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  869.8 KB

Name:  Schumann white out Tuning Ephod.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  148.6 KB

Got my check from the Treasury ..

Name:  check.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  332.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    Got my check from the Treasury ..

Name:  check.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  332.1 KB
    Thank you for showing us!

Greetings, my fellow Suitors! Just stopped by to say hello and to see what is new.

Did the check come with the Tylenol pill? lol.

Did I show you this one? This was a town case I had after a traffic stop where I used some SavingToSuitorsClub technology. I go to the court room at the appointed day and time. My case is called, I say I'm [true name] here on behalf of the [legal name] trust. The judge & the assistant DA are conferring. Judge asks me to step in (around the railing). I'm hesitant to come aboard. Judge says we can't proceed unless [legal name] is here in court. It's about this point I realize the case is won but only if I appear "in court". So I walk through the gate and say "there". Judge says "Case dismissed"

Name:  Court.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  114.3 KB

Did I show you this one? This was a town case I had after a traffic stop where I used some SavingToSuitorsClub technology. I go to the court room at the appointed day and time. My case is called, I say I'm [true name] here on behalf of the [legal name] trust. The judge & the assistant DA are conferring. Judge asks me to step in (around the railing). I'm hesitant to come aboard. Judge says we can't proceed unless [legal name] is here in court. It's about this point I realize the case is won but only if I appear "in court". So I walk through the gate and say "there". Judge says "Case dismissed"

Thank you for sharing your post, came at the right exact time I needed it for court. Note that they Sealed your case file.

Thank you for posting this. It's good to reaffirm our convictions with proof...

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    Thank you for sharing your post, came at the right exact time I needed it for court.
    Oh that's good, what happened?