Thread: Recreation with an EPHOD

Recreation with an EPHOD

Actually I am wearing two EPHODs, one on either side of my rib cage - heart chakra. Additionally my DNA coherent laser is on the front of my chest as pendant.

Name:  EPHOD Manna Qetoret Stones ENKE chakra stones.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  496.2 KB

Name:  EPHOD with DNA Coherent Laser.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  599.0 KB

Name:  amethyst throne ephod shungite etc labelled.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  788.7 KB

Name:  EPHOD custom strategy.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  477.0 KB

I wear both EPHOD one on the right, one on the left with the coherent DNA laser in front as a pendant.

Like learning to pray.

The exhibit is on the bottom of the Page:

some new photos

I have integrated the X39 and X49 "patches" from LifeWave into my chest EPHOD's.

Name:  LifeWave X39 & X49 patches laser system.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  601.6 KB

The patches are far from one-use. So don't throw them out unless the sealed crystals is broken open.

Name:  EPHODS DNA Coherent Laser labeled.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  743.4 KB

I wear these every single day.

Name:  EPHODS DNA Coherent Laser Urim & Thummim.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  614.3 KB

I use this salve for chelation and undifferentiated stem cell production.

Name:  Copper Salve.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  266.6 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images

About the LifeWave patches... I understand they're intended to reflect (a tiny spot) of infrared radiation back into the body, to stimulate stem cell production. This means the human body is generating the radiation. Therefore wouldn't you receive a greater dose of this healing radiation by sleeping next to another human?

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    About the LifeWave patches... I understand they're intended to reflect (a tiny spot) of infrared radiation back into the body, to stimulate stem cell production. This means the human body is generating the radiation. Therefore wouldn't you receive a greater dose of this healing radiation by sleeping next to another human?
    You just pointed out something so obvious it would never occur to me!

Suppose the other human is of the other sex. Get a bit closer and out of that little fire comes bizillions of undifferentiated stem cells. Nine months later, a bouncing baby.

I am taking credit for the C60 and cuprous sulfate salve, just the same. Chelating the mitochondria in the mesenchemal and hematopoetic cells is the objective and I believe that I have greatly enhanced that reaction intended from the X39 and X49 "patches".