Thread: Retrieving My Value / Trust from a Taiwanese Post Office

Retrieving My Value / Trust from a Taiwanese Post Office

I was born in London, UK. Currently living in Taiwan.

I've been studying lawful money for a year or two. I believe I may have some money waiting for me. I have a Taiwanese post office account.

I've been told that the best way to access my trust is through a post office, not a bank, and it can be done in Taiwan.

I'm not 100% sure what the process is. I still have a lot of learning to do.

Starting this thread to see if anyone has ideas, and to distill the notes I've taken.

All I know is, I have to make a written demand for lawful money. They will then default on that. After that, it may be easier to access my trust.

I also know I need some notarized documents.

I'll add more notes later.

Best Wishes,

Daozen

Quote Originally Posted by Daozen View Post
    I was born in London, UK. Currently living in Taiwan.

I've been studying lawful money for a year or two. I believe I may have some money waiting for me. I have a Taiwanese post office account.

I've been told that the best way to access my trust is through a post office, not a bank, and it can be done in Taiwan.

I'm not 100% sure what the process is. I still have a lot of learning to do.

Starting this thread to see if anyone has ideas, and to distill the notes I've taken.

All I know is, I have to make a written demand for lawful money. They will then default on that. After that, it may be easier to access my trust.

I also know I need some notarized documents.

I'll add more notes later.

Best Wishes,

Daozen
    This is not enough information for me to help, myself. If you put the money there, then it might be a straightforward process to withdraw it. Can you access the terms of the trust? Are you a beneficiary?

The last part I will help you with. When you get the notary stamp request Certificate of Notary - from the notary.

Name:  Doc 15 Notice of US Patent #10,999,999 proof of service no cell_Page_13.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  265.5 KB

If the notary will not provide a Certification then you can usually find it online with the Secretary of State, here in the US:

Name:  Certificate of Notary online example rotated.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  874.7 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 08-22-22 at 11:57 PM.

Thanks David. That was an enlightening answer. I feel this mystery will take a while to unfold... I'm willing to research it slowly and steadily.

I didn't put the money in it, in this lifetime. I heard there was some way to withdraw all our taxes, and National Insurance contributions. I also heard there was some kind of secret trust that's held for every citizen... but we're too ignorant to access it.

I don't know what the terms of the trust are. I believe I am a beneficiary... Maybe I have to recreate the terms of the trust myself, in a written notarized document.

The notary information was useful. Its a little clearer now, cheers.

Will carry on researching the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Daozen View Post
    Thanks David. That was an enlightening answer. I feel this mystery will take a while to unfold... I'm willing to research it slowly and steadily.

I didn't put the money in it, in this lifetime. I heard there was some way to withdraw all our taxes, and National Insurance contributions. I also heard there was some kind of secret trust that's held for every citizen... but we're too ignorant to access it.

I don't know what the terms of the trust are. I believe I am a beneficiary... Maybe I have to recreate the terms of the trust myself, in a written notarized document.

The notary information was useful. Its a little clearer now, cheers.

Will carry on researching the subject.
    Stateside we call this the STRAWMAN REDEMPTION. It is entirely mythology and ultimately includes an outrageous lien published as a UCC-1 with the Secretary of State. Fine. No harm in publishing harmless nonsense. But when you press for collection then the Court Securities Act and various Executive Orders too, kick into play upon Tapping the Stock of the United States.

One suitor has pressed the IRS to audit profits not reported in a court case, where the trial judge was targeted in a $6M lien. When the IRS Investigators took in the forms, the judge disappeared from the court. That was interesting! The court was certainly profiting but not reporting the profits to the IRS, so he reported the court.

I have not seen the evidence on this. I just believe the fellow knows what he is doing and so it is true. But I would be careful unless convincing evidence shows up.