I finally came across a patented (pending) cure for Parkinson's Disease.

First understand that my understanding is mostly through aluminum chlorhydrate and other aluminum compounds in antiperspirants, plus widespread use in pots and pans we, as a people are poisoned. Then most "modified" crops are bioengineered to be pesticide resilient to Roundup, which contains glyphosate. Glyphosate and aluminum are both approved but not considered a symbiotic poisoning to the pineal gland. Combined they affect the sleep cycle which in turn brings on the typical Parkinson's symptom, a lack of dopamine production in the substantia nigra.

Once this dopamine production is mitigated it has been considered chronic, as in an irreversible decline and fall.

Until now. By repairing the microbiome (intestinal flora) one can repair health.

PDCare 904nm Treatment Protocol.pdf

SYMBYX Microbiome adjuster US Patent -20220105361-A1_I (1).pdf

PD Instruction Manual copy.pdf

Additionally one can stimulate the production of undifferentiated stem cells with a neuropeptide reflector, chelating copper ions from the red and yellow (hematopoietic and mesenchemal) bone cells, so that stem cells can renew virtually any tissue or organ.

LifeWave X39 & X49 patches Biological Effects.pdf

X-39 Patch US Patent -107169543-B2.pdf