Thread: Who can't redeem lawful money for tax exemption? Social security? Federal employees?

Who can't redeem lawful money for tax exemption? Social security? Federal employees?

Two main questions that I was wondering about.

Can social security income collectors redeem lawful money with the intention of tax exemption correction on a 1040? (Maybe it already is exempt, I'm too young to have noticed so far).

Are all federal employees including military required to receive FRNs and not be able to redeem lawful money?

Thanks for satisfying my curiosity, smart people!
    Last edited by teamsnowden; 11-23-22 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Added military

Quote Originally Posted by teamsnowden View Post
    Two main questions that I was wondering about.

Can social security income collectors redeem lawful money with the intention of tax exemption correction on a 1040? (Maybe it already is exempt, I'm too young to have noticed so far).

Are all federal employees including military required to receive FRNs and not be able to redeem lawful money?

Thanks for satisfying my curiosity, smart people!
    Hi Team;

I have been busy with some monatomic endeavors, so to neglect this website - sorry.

You have imposed unnecessary boundaries in my opinion. Redemption is for of course, the unredeemed. This means living conscious men and women. All and evenly for everybody.

The two boundaries you have individuated under the law are:
    1. social security income collectors
    2. military personnel

This is similar to somebody inquiring on lawful money trust dot com about using the Form for C-Corporations. You do not try redeeming entities that have been created by contract with the State. Incorporation.

So the question is, Who is filing?

If you collect social security and consider yourself a social security collector, file accordingly. If you consider yourself a man or woman collecting social security file accordingly. You doing this correctly is much more important than what the IRS agent perceives.

The creed teaches us of redemption.

Name:  Mando.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  223.1 KB
    Last edited by marcel; 03-21-23 at 02:35 AM.